Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-26-2013, 02:33 AM   #16551
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

thats manbearpigs

ill add ya
Old 09-26-2013, 04:36 AM   #16552
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

americanmanmetalcinderblockfuegopigbear
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #16553
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pinche lo wang:

Video page
Full screen

any of you play the OG shadow warrior?

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

OG shadow warrior was jesty:

Video page
Full screen

some gameplay from the new one:

Video page
Full screen

linear and nothing special but kinda want to play it
Old 09-26-2013, 10:34 PM   #16554
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
yours used to be american metal or some shit right? thye nhb is me.

I may not get on Xbox much but that's still my name on there
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #16555
stonehenge

little details in gtav make me jest

like i jacked an el camino from some foo and he was brown, said "que barbaro" as I threw him out, and the radio was set to the mexi station
Old 09-26-2013, 11:59 PM   #16556
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

jacked some foos suv and shouted "policia policia" had mexi music playing

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 12:25 AM   #16557
stonehenge

Old 09-27-2013, 03:52 AM   #16558
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Oh I couldnt remember sorry guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:39 PM   #16559
stonehenge

I couldn't get a chrome grill and the tail lights are old-CV style but it's close enough. Those are the stock wheels on it and they look kinda like mine. I wish I could have painted them a lighter silver but you can't paint stock wheels and none of the aftermarket ones looked like mine. I just painted/tinted it since I can't trust garages yet lol

also lol @ bloody shirt, I got shot when I stole the CV

I didn't know that these came in extended and crewcab until I saw them both parked next to each other. I love driving those beasts around. Will definitely pimp one out once the garages are fixed.

I mobbed this thing across half the map, it was slow as shit but jesty. When I walked up to it, I thought "there's no way that rusty POS is driveable". YEP IT IS. Took a while to start it though lol

Van pimped out with allthethings, including black daytons.

Did that before I knew that the garages were screwy, hopefully it stays where I put it

LOL: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...L0aN7AJMEOWzQA

and these foos go around taking landscape photos: http://www.flickr.com/groups/2289079@N24/
Old 09-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #16560
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

was surprised michaels garage still had the 2 nice cars i left it in. pero franklins and trevors no had anything. unless they respawned later

also yall fgts gonna use headset i assume on GTAO? i needs one.

hows this
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gioteck-EX...ion-3/15860371

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #16561
stonehenge

i won't use one

fucking hate using mics, will just be mute dude who listens to everyone and silently gets shit done
Old 09-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #16562
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fgt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-27-2013, 05:04 PM   #16563
Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls is pretty cool I guess...

GTA V is the worst game ever.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Running from the cops #nofilter
Jellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #16564
stonehenge

dafuk http://store.steampowered.com/living...eamController/
Old 09-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #16565
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I found one sandking cclb, but it didnt save. havent seen one since. :fagtastic:

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

getting this next paycheck

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...=1218761710047

Last edited by TATERNATER; 09-27-2013 at 07:44 PM.
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:20 PM   #16566
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
could be good pero looks like it would be hard to get used to
Old 09-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #16567
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
pinche lo wang:

Video page
Full screen

any of you play the OG shadow warrior?

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

OG shadow warrior was jesty:

Video page
Full screen

some gameplay from the new one:

Video page
Full screen

linear and nothing special but kinda want to play it
I'm definitely getting it when it's on sale on steam.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

epic view

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #16568
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yall fgts actually went around and dressed them fools up?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #16569
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Yeah, even though they change clothes on me all the time.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #16570
stonehenge

Word, I take a while making Trevor look nice and redneck and then I switch back and he just wearing jeans and no shirt
Old 09-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #16571
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #16572
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

WTF, I saw on Neogaf where some developers said they were going to have to hold back the PS4 versions of multiplat games so the Xbone would be the same...even though they could have a better resolution etc. with the PS4. Fuck that shit. Oh well, we'll see some insane first party games that will shame them regardless. Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica will shit all over the Xbones face.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:56 PM   #16573
stonehenge

Yeah I read the same thing, PS4 is going to be dumbed down to match the XBoner version.

However I remember reading a different article where a dev said that the ps4 version of their game would look a little better.

So I guess it depends on the dev.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #16574
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

It does, some of them will indeed take advantage of the PS4. I would bet that people like Square Enix, Warner Brothers, Take Two, Deep Silver, Konami, Namco, and Capcom won't be as bad as Ubisoft, EA, and Activision.

Old 09-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #16575
stonehenge

looking forward to fgts complaining that the xbone versions don't look as good as ps4 and blaming the devs

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Free PS+ games this month:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)
Regular Price: $19.99

Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)
Regular Price: $19.99

Poker Night 2 (PS3)
Regular Price: $9.99

Hotline Miami (PS Vita/PS3, Cross-Buy)

Sine Mora (PS Vita)