Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #96626
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Cez you think a little fishing/cruise trip would be good?
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #96627
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

worked on my buddies SRT4....came out real good...loved how it just made the car pop
Old 04-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #96628
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

glad it's getting use
twitter hoar
bish
Old 04-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #96629
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

si, gonna do my truck tomorrow
Old 04-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #96630
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM90 View Post
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #96631
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

those are just SOME pics...have lots more pero i have to upload from phone and its a pain
Old 04-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #96632
Jellyrolls

Jellyrolls is pretty cool I guess...

your friend mexi?
Jellyrolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #96633
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

negro friend...im not racist

we actually going fooshin on sat too
Old 04-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #96634
Jellyrolls

Black and mexi going fishin?? cool. what kinda fish?

nice looking detail too
Old 04-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #96635
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
im down with that. is permit needed for that? i has two rods my bro left at home need spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyrolls View Post
your friend mexi?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #96636
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyrolls View Post
Black and mexi going fishin?? cool. what kinda fish?

nice looking detail too
trout....lake was recently stocked so
Old 04-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #96637
Jellyrolls

:datfish:. If I catch some decent crappie this weekend i will post pics
Old 04-04-2013, 07:43 PM   #96638
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

weve gone dune mashing too.....4:50 for funny shit

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-04-2013, 07:44 PM   #96639
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Eddie - looks good man, how long did it take??

Cez - If we fish at state park it's free but all we gotta do is pay to get in. Think it's like 7 bucks. I know people fish in freeport but we would need a fishing license and that would be 10 bucks.
twitter hoar
bish
Old 04-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #96640
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

can eat fish from state park right? not no gay catch and release right?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #96641
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

6hrs dude...but we took 1hr lunch, bullshitted around, was texting half the time too

Wash, clay, 3 stages with PC, quick seal, wax, dressing, clean interior and wipe off product from seams and shit
Old 04-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #96642
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Yeah I think you can take them.

6 hours doesn't sound so bad. Did you get a lot of swirls out?
twitter hoar
bish
Old 04-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #96643
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

iim down to nom feeshes. wheres nearest state park?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #96644
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

everything but water etching came out....those need a more aggressive compound
Old 04-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #96645
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

Brazos bend state park near 288.

Orale Eddie, you put adam's sticker on your truck?
twitter hoar
bish
Old 04-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #96646
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 04-04-2013, 07:54 PM   #96647
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfirebirdpig View Post
:what?

It's from Bioshock
I thought it was that bitch from Twilight.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:54 PM   #96648
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

no, on my adams shelf
Old 04-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #96649
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Brazos bend state park near 288.

Orale Eddie, you put adam's sticker on your truck?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #96650
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dfw Brazzers state park
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote