Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #20526
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl at teh comments
http://www.click2houston.com/news/22205675/detail.html

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #20527
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan, u ever heard those air-starters on trucks? Sounds funnay when they crank the engine porke starter be air driven
Old 01-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #20528
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
cez, was u drivng that truck?..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
it fell over porque SF in the BF

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #20529
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
u mean air compressor wey...no BF or BB in troka
o jah

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote:
wan, u ever heard those air-starters on trucks? Sounds funnay when they crank the engine porke starter be air driven
hmm dunno what kinda starter mi pawpz has
Old 01-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #20530
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Detectives said the homeowner shot Simpson, who then dropped the TV and jumped a fence
fucking fail. I be like... PUT DOWN THE TV MOFO!...once he does, BAM!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #20531
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mira eddeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL
2007 Suzuki KingQuad 450 EFI - $3750 (Tucson)
Date: 2010-01-04, 2:13PM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Awesome Climber... Automatic... Fuel Injected...Electronic Instrument Panel..
UNI Air Filter...46 Hrs/540 Miles...Excellent Condition..
Never Wrecked, Rolled, or Abused. Garage kept.
Fluids you see under quad in pictures is water. I had just washed. Does not leak a drop of fluid! King Quad-- Front and Rear Lockers- Low/High and Fully Lock Out All Four Wheels..
Clear Az. Notarized Title...Owners Manual , Tool Kit, Spare Key.
About 100 Lbs Lighter than Polaris Sportsman 500 which I have also owned.
Will Easily fit in a Short Bed.
520 256 7445

Old 01-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #20532
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

450 EFI
Old 01-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #20533
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
fucking fail. I be like... PUT DOWN THE TV MOFO!...once he does, BAM!
rofl

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

dead gai going have to pay for it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #20534
stonehenge

I think our Arctic Cat was a 450, maybe a 400. Our grizzly was a 500 loved it
Old 01-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #20535
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

wonder if the bitch will get charged with destruction of private property since the doosh dropped the tv when he got shawt

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Dats right Main!.. Save some fo me on da corna lata on Lyons ave, Ill bring da reffa while bustin rhymes!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #20536
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that be commento? didnt read em all

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #20537
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

si, comentario wey
Old 01-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #20538
stonehenge

There is an app in Android Market called "Pease & Nature Music"

spell check
Old 01-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #20539
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fucking peoplez.
fuck im hungry. mah tummy rumbling and shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #20540
stonehenge

just nom'd a cheddar CON
Old 01-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #20541
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no haz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-11-2010, 08:51 PM   #20542
stonehenge

would rather nom other things and one CON = not full

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

some of the comments on apps in the market are hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick
1/4/2010 (1 star)
Gay
Old 01-11-2010, 08:52 PM   #20543
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

good rating wey!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:56 PM   #20544
stonehenge

App: iPhonulator

ryan 1/5/2010 (1 Star)
Not worth 99 cents. Not worth it if it was free either.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #20545
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i has Pre game "Push to pop"
Old 01-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #20546
stonehenge

To pop do you push?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYDAI10
11/29/2009 (1 Star)

There is no sound the game is dumb and stupid
Old 01-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #20547
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm lightheaded as hell. :dizzy:

Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #20548
stonehenge

ok this comment wins:

Quote:
Originally Posted by enid
10/31/2009 (1 Star)

It sux nuts
Chriz, did you eated?
Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #20549
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

chris, shouldve gotten some ketchup with that wendys....the sugar wouldve help
Old 01-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #20550
stonehenge

just bread/meat = pointless
Closed Thread