Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #8026
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
yeah, I thought you was gonna do DD mod. What pioneer u going with? Me Tremor stuff be pionero too
nah i dont find it worthy to do it
getting a flip out avh p4900 or something not sure of teh exact #

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I'm terrible at memorization. Bill of Rights is interesting and given a list of hints I can write plenty about it, but I can't just remember it all off the top of my head.
true. same here

Quote:
trans fluid shouldnt be dark dark and no smell burnt either...how old is the fluid?
it was pretty dark when i cleaned teh stick and saw it. its a few months. i hope they added some when i got my trans. fixed if not then longer lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
How many miles brah?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

200K its been rebuilt but not complete. not sure how many since last f

This dark Cez?

200K its been rebuilt but not complete. not sure how many since last fix. and i dont think it was that dark

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #8027
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dad said he was using "gawgle" to look for games or shit to do online....I think he meant google mexi-dad
Old 11-02-2009, 09:59 PM   #8028
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

nice. eddiez tell him addictinggames.com abcarcade.com armorgames.com ninjakiwi.com notdoppler.com

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-02-2009, 10:04 PM   #8029
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
wtf! didnt know u could use black ink as ATF proxy!
That's what a fried TCC does to DexVI which isn't cheap btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
nah i dont find it worthy to do it
getting a flip out avh p4900 or something not sure of teh exact #

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

true. same here

it was pretty dark when i cleaned teh stick and saw it. its a few months. i hope they added some when i got my trans. fixed if not then longer lol

200K its been rebuilt but not complete. not sure how many since last fix. and i dont think it was that dark

Without knowing it's pretty hard to say. Any slipping?

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Ginger HRG seemed disappointed I'm trying to use up my 59 hours of PTO

Old 11-02-2009, 10:04 PM   #8030
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

whats that? dont think so. truck shakes when it starts to get speed. for example, im cruising and when i decide to give it a little gas it shakes, but when i step on teh pedal a little harder it stops. idk if that does anything. maybe thats from how old it is

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-02-2009, 10:16 PM   #8031
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

holy shit balls! M112 on a Ford 3.0...idk if the lil engine can move that huge beast

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Ginger HRG seemed disappointed I'm trying to use up my 59 hours of PTO
cuz she wont see ur sexy ass any more?

Quote:
whats that? dont think so. truck shakes when it starts to get speed. for example, im cruising and when i decide to give it a little gas it shakes, but when i step on teh pedal a little harder it stops. idk if that does anything. maybe thats from how old it is

shakes as in engine sputtering or as in trans is looking for a gear?
Old 11-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #8032
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Word Eddiez.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:21 PM   #8033
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
holy shit balls! M112 on a Ford 3.0...idk if the lil engine can move that huge beast

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

cuz she wont see ur sexy ass any more?

shakes as in engine sputtering or as in trans is looking for a gear?
idk to be honest. its at any speed really. but i dont think thats it because if i step on it from teh get go i dont feel it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-02-2009, 10:24 PM   #8034
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Word Eddiez.
Id miss you too brah I haz withdrawals when u go to KY and ur in / mode
Old 11-02-2009, 10:24 PM   #8035
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Cez this is what it sounds like when it's slipping badddddd. Hear the shifts?

Old 11-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #8036
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it shifts fine really. it chirps when im not it (not sure if its supposed to do that) but if i drive normal its fine

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

teh vid, I cant sees it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-02-2009, 10:25 PM   #8037
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Id miss you too brah I haz withdrawals when u go to KY and ur in / mode

WHo said it's ?

Old 11-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #8038
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
idk to be honest. its at any speed really. but i dont think thats it because if i step on it from teh get go i dont feel it
Id drain/re-fill if I was u...then do et again in a couple K miles...then again in another 2-3K OR just pump all the old shit out via "flush"

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote:
WHo said it's ?
u turn off ur phone....or atleast u dont reply to me texts ....thats why its ......the is just what uz doing after chocolate/mt. dew nomz.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #8039
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is there a plug or something to drain it out or que?

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

i think ima SF, oil change the weekend. and plugs and wires. but bro said you need to put wires or something in order

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-02-2009, 10:29 PM   #8040
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

4l60e should have drain plug on pan....might be a bitch to loosen though....I know I couldnt get it to move on my 05 .

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:30 PM   #8041
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Id drain/re-fill if I was u...then do et again in a couple K miles...then again in another 2-3K OR just pump all the old shit out via "flush"

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

u turn off ur phone....or atleast u dont reply to me texts ....thats why its ......the is just what uz doing after chocolate/mt. dew nomz.

I sorry. Phone be off when I'm not really doing anything. Maybe youz could do like her twin and randomly walk into the room

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote:
4l60e should have drain plug on pan....might be a bitch to loosen though....I know I couldnt get it to move on my 05 .

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I'm highly doubting his does. I haz aftermarket pan for that very reason.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:32 PM   #8042
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
I sorry. Phone be off when I'm not really doing anything. Maybe youz could do like her twin and randomly walk into the room :roflmao
wait que? she walked in mid session?
Old 11-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #8043
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Ill have to get under there and check. i may have to get a new pan with plug like chriz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-02-2009, 10:33 PM   #8044
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
wait que? she walked in mid session?
:rofljestl: not quite. Had she been a couple minutes later we'd have some explaining to do lol.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #8045
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
I'm highly doubting his does. I haz aftermarket pan for that very reason.
cez, use ur shinny new hf yak and get under ur obs...snap a pic of tranny pan and sext to us. Might wanna invest in an a/m pan with drain plug...or maybe get a used NBS pan with plug (If theyz swapable). Link to said pan brah?
Old 11-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #8046
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Ill have to get under there and check. i may have to get a new pan with plug like chriz
Honestly I wouldn't do it unless you drain fluid/swap trannies a half dozen times during the year like I do.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #8047
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
cez, use ur shinny new hf yak and get under ur obs...snap a pic of tranny pan and sext to us. Might wanna invest in an a/m pan with drain plug...or maybe get a used NBS pan with plug (If theyz swapable). Link to said pan brah?
They swappable. The plug is still a bitch to get out though.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #8048
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
i was going too today. where do i place yack??

Quote:
Honestly I wouldn't do it unless you drain fluid/swap trannies a half dozen times during the year like I do.
ok

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #8049
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
:rofljestl: not quite. Had she been a couple minutes later we'd have some explaining to do lol.
she never seen two people going at it? I had a Sherrif bust me and me wife..we was making out dough...shit was still embarrassing dough
Old 11-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #8050
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

This be it Eddiez

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/B&M-7...01143002r37164

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote:
she never seen two people going at it? I had a Sherrif bust me and me wife..we was making out dough...shit was still embarrassing dough
Rofl slightly more to the story I'm not disseminating. I'm sure she has though.

Closed Thread