Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2019, 01:14 AM   #126076
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

got a s9 for 280 not complaining
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:39 PM   #126077
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

still loving my Pixel 3a XL

V20 was nice before that but after a while the screen started having image retention. Always temporary, not full-on burn-in but still annoying. It ran hot, battery life was HORRIBLE, camera glass cracked (again).
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:01 PM   #126078
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

s9 seems to work good and Bixby isn't annoying as on s8
Old 06-04-2019, 09:11 PM   #126079
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

rofl https://www.reddit.com/r/Justrolledi...er_states_the/
Old 06-05-2019, 12:10 AM   #126080
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 06-05-2019, 03:18 PM   #126081
nekkidhillbilly

fix or repair dammit
Old 06-05-2019, 10:48 PM   #126082
stonehenge

damnit yaybo, ruined a nice furd

what happened?
Old 06-05-2019, 10:50 PM   #126083
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

GD lady pulled out in front of me. Preggers wifey and my 4 yr old son were riding too.

We just have seatbelt rash and pulled muscels. Wife has bruised ribs, some cuts from seatbelt, but baby is okay. I turned her 4 runner into a U. Thought I'd killed her honestly.

Oh yeah, was company truck. I'd had it 4 weeks.

Old 06-05-2019, 10:59 PM   #126084
stonehenge

dumbass lady

glad you're all ok

truck is aluminum, you can just bend it back into shape
Old 06-06-2019, 03:11 PM   #126085
nekkidhillbilly

just made of pbr cans drink some and then it will be fixed. wife still hasn't got settled from her wreck with semi. car money we got but messed her back up a little and still going through all the lawyer bs.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:55 PM   #126086
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so I just discovered "Advanced Calling 1.0" for my S7e all this time I was pissed cuz I didn't have any data while on a call...all I had to do was fkn activate it on my phone
Old 06-11-2019, 11:41 PM   #126087
nekkidhillbilly

yeah had to flash wifes s8 to vzw so I could use wifi calling the u1 models don't have it so you have a to either flash a bunch of custom stuff or flash stock vzw firmware. I just said f it and flashed vsw. still not figured out how to make it ota update.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:15 PM   #126088
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Guys, check out my new favorite trap...

(NSFW)
http://allofftopic.com/showthread.ph...458#post572458
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:20 PM   #126089
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Still nothing from the insurance. Wife had 2c broken ribs, and my shoulder hurts sometimes but just pulled muscle. Both use state farm, but dude working this claim sucks balls. Never returns or answers calls.

So now using my personal truck for work, which not bad, but if 16 yrs old lol. Gets 14mpg on a good day. Ecoboost got 22mpg

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Wish I could flash the unlocked firmware to my note. Had on the s7 and liked. Scared I'll mess it up. Was finally able to Odin to latest pie update a few weeks back

Old 06-19-2019, 04:02 PM   #126090
stonehenge

got lucky when tracker got rearended a while back. the dude from liberty mutual (their insurance) responded quickly via email and text

wifey's ribs broken from the belt?

Thinking of enrolling in the Android beta program to get dat Q beta.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:47 PM   #126091
nekkidhillbilly

we got 6k to fix the car. I bought the parts from a wrecker service I know he gave me a great deal. got about 400 bucks in parts. pretty much cost of paint and its fixed now. still with lawyer for medical stuff. wife has a few fucked disks.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:35 PM   #126092
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 07-02-2019, 07:42 PM   #126093
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Wiffeh got 6k from.ins company for busted ribs. Son got 800. I got 500. :|

Truck is still not fixed. Hasn't been looked at yet.

Old 07-02-2019, 08:58 PM   #126094
nekkidhillbilly

is that besides the trucks repairs? I take it you didn't lawyer up?
Old 07-19-2019, 04:50 PM   #126095
stonehenge

done with 100* days already
Old 07-19-2019, 11:49 PM   #126096
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

wun got too mash shubbies for all dat
Old 07-22-2019, 04:26 PM   #126097
stonehenge

wat
Old 07-22-2019, 04:49 PM   #126098
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Word. Been 110 heat index for a month. It's too damn hot to even be outside w the humidity.

I didnt lawyer up! Wasn't trying to break the woman, I being nice. They paying all medical bills and gave us some cash.

And they totalled truck. Frame bent, engine harness got torn in half somehow. Weird shit.

Old 07-22-2019, 06:33 PM   #126099
stonehenge

Luckily our humidity stays low, we're at 25-30% every day in the 10 day forecast. Which feels sticky to us since we are usually way lower but dnw southern humidity fts no pls no. Glad it is dry here for the most part.

Today's high is supposed to be 102 but it is grey out so maybe rain will cool it off a bit. :pray:

RIP furd :pouroutsomelikka:
Old 07-22-2019, 09:19 PM   #126100
nekkidhillbilly

high 90s all week with ky humidity