Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2014, 01:16 AM   #25676
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

It was handy on vacation for reading books and not having to lug the laptop around

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2014, 01:25 AM   #25677
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

we never travel and i have my note so lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:20 AM   #25678
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I use mine for a little of everything, it's definitely been worth the money to me. I use it a lot to just read Kindle books and other shit.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:22 AM   #25679
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dfw tablet. MS surface pro 2

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:52 AM   #25680
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Gotta admit, I've really settled in to the iPad I have from work. It's really convenient. It seems to do some things better than a desktop, and its size means its on-screen keyboard is close enough to full size for me to type fast like this:

(except without the BSoD)
Old 06-19-2014, 05:24 AM   #25681
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Dnw Ipad wife has I hate it. Do like my tab 2 but still prefer pc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:43 PM   #25682
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So T-Mo's uncarrier announcements (for anyone who cares) were:

1. The test drive program (called 7 Night Stand). Cheat on your carrier by having a 7 Night Stand with TMo. You go to their website starting Monday, give them a credit card to verify who you are and probably have something to charge should you run off with their phone. They don't charge you any fees or deposits or anything, they just send you an iPhone 5S with TMo service to test for 7 days. After 7 days, you bring it into your nearest TMo store and tell them if you want to sign up or not. Sounds win. Even existing customers can do it if they just want to try out an iPhone lol

2. Music Freedom. Pandora, iHeartRadio, iTunes Radio, Rhapsody, Spotify, Slacker, and Milk Music no longer count against your data limit. You can go to their website and vote for more apps that you'd like added to the list. For people who already have the unlimited high speed plan, they can use the new TMo unRadio app that has no ads, unlimited skips, choose what song you play, etc. The unRadio app is $4/mo for non-unlimited peeps if interested.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:48 PM   #25683
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 06-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #25684
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

really wish they had better coverage here. i would switch asap.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #25685
stonehenge

I've been happy with them. The only annoyance I had was the first bill being small and prorated and then another one shortly after with the phone cost on it and more prorated and then my discount from work went through, which changed my billing cycle which resulted in more weird bills. Once all that shit levelled out, it's been great. Their phone support was great when I called to ask questions, the dude in the retail store was cool, and I've had no trouble with my service yet.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:07 PM   #25686
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

a guy went to h.s. with switched to them when they did the pay the etf fee thing and he has zero service at all at his house or anywhere near his house. he was on vzw and was tired of the high bills.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:16 PM   #25687
stonehenge

Well I live in the middle of town and rarely leave the city. The only time I've had bad service was when we went to a family friends house out in the middle of nowhere in a small town an hour or two from here. I actually managed to grab a bar of service off and on which I honestly didn't expect.

I think Legere said they are beefing up their existing network before increasing their footprint because they'd rather have a high quality network than a wide spread weak one. Something along those lines. According to coworkers with TMo, it has been getting better and better over the last few years.

You can use the test drive program once a year so FIDIL try it every now and then lol
Old 06-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #25688
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yeah, that test drive program is something every carrier should have, even if it's with a basic flip phone just to test if you can get a fucking signal. Signal maps are bullshit.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:41 PM   #25689
stonehenge

Yep, that's what the ceo said before announcing the plans. The maps are bullshit, they all use different data to make them.

Apparently Apple is supplying the iPhones for free, which is why you can only test with an iPhone. At the Q&A thing at the end, they said that TMo users don't favor the iPhone as much as the other carriers so Apple wanted to try and get their phones in more people hands. Google/Sammy/LG/someone should step up and give some free phones too.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:37 AM   #25690
stonehenge

Gonna try an AOSP rom on mi note

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

87mb for gapps, 232mb for the rom

a little better than the minimum i've seen of 1.3gb for tw roms
Old 06-20-2014, 04:50 PM   #25691
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Gonna try an AOSP rom on mi note

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

87mb for gapps, 232mb for the rom

a little better than the minimum i've seen of 1.3gb for tw roms
do eet

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 04:50 PM   #25692
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

droid maxx is getting 4.4.4
Old 06-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #25693
stonehenge

AOSP so much fast and clean

And this is using a ROM that has a bunch of random shit added to it (halo, active display, theming stuff, etc, etc, etc) so it's a bit bloated as far as AOSP goes but it runs great. S-Pen works fine, it just doesn't have the fancy apps to go with it (SNote, screenwrite, the pen pop-up, handwriting keyboard, etc).
Old 06-20-2014, 05:01 PM   #25694
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2014, 05:02 PM   #25695
stonehenge

So far I don't miss anything from TW.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:33 PM   #25696
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
droid maxx is getting 4.4.4
I wish it would hurry up and happen, my brother has been aggravating the shit out of me asking when it's going to go live.

...well holy shit, they're saying 3 to 5 more weeks...fuck.

Old 06-20-2014, 09:39 PM   #25697
stonehenge

4.4.4 is just a security update, there's no reason to be be THAT excited for it lol (if you are on 4.4.2 or 4.4.3)
Old 06-20-2014, 11:41 PM   #25698
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm on 4.4

Old 06-20-2014, 11:52 PM   #25699
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
4.4.4 is just a security update, there's no reason to be be THAT excited for it lol (if you are on 4.4.2 or 4.4.3)
He's not, and his phone won't update. Not sure what the hell is going on.

Old 06-21-2014, 12:20 AM   #25700
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have unlocked bootloader so I don't have any trouble with updates