Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #24801
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Flashed CM11

First boot it froze at the initial setup screen after a battery pull it seems to be behaving so far.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:00 AM   #24802
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

X got returned and I ordered a Nexus 5 instead
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:05 AM   #24803
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Right when KK comes out for X.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:07 AM   #24804
MikeH
waffler

X was way too small. If it had a better screen I would have kept it.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:01 AM   #24805
stonehenge

True, N5 is 1080p with more ram and whatnot

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

So far CM11 has been good. No reboots or anything. I disabled animations to minimize graphic issues. The only problem I've see are the black boxes that pop up in the stock browser (not in chrome or firefox) and some other apps (Flow (a reddit reader)).

Might stay on this for a while. I'm gonna miss long press to change tracks. Don't want to attempt gravity box on 4.4 lol
Old 11-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #24806
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wonder if i can get that free shit from BB for students

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #24807
stonehenge

sprint pls
Old 11-21-2013, 09:48 PM   #24808
MikeH
waffler

KitKat is sexy. Hopefully the Nexus 4 gets an OTA soon because I think my dad will really like it.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #24809
stonehenge

Flashed it a couple days ago. At that point the only bugs were black boxes whenever WebView was used (stock browser, wellsfargo app, most reddit apps, etc) and minor graphical glitches during animations.

They just fixed the black boxes so I'm backing up now and about to flash a new CM11 w/ the WebView fix

I like KK. I imagine it's even nicer with a new faster phone.

I think the only bug left in KK for the GNex is the weird graphical artifacts during the power off animation and rotate animation. They only appear for a few seconds during the animation and then they're gone. Pretty minor. Fgt Google giving up support on the GNex
Old 11-21-2013, 10:27 PM   #24810
MikeH
waffler

And the OTA is out for the N4, downloading now and probably flash tonight on his phone if he hasn't got it yet.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

http://www.androidcentral.com/nexus-...medium=twitter
Old 11-22-2013, 04:08 AM   #24811
MikeH
waffler

Updated my dads phone. Everything seems to be working ok.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #24812
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

What's good case for s4?
The rubber outer part of my otterboxbid stretching.. Do not like

Sent from my SCH-I545
Old 11-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #24813
stonehenge

Hard, tpu, or beast size case?
Old 11-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #24814
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I think I found one I like.. that you can use real glass screen protectors with.

Spigen SGP case. Do like.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #24815
stonehenge

i'm actually pretty impressed with Moto

decently priced motox, the moto maker thing is cool, reinstating warranties for unlocked phones, and now getting KK to phones at the same speed Google did to the Nexus phones (and on VERIZON even).

Old 11-22-2013, 05:56 PM   #24816
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

im very happy with my maxx. even though the boot loader is locked it does everything i need it to do with the stock rom and xposed mods. I really like the active notifications too
Old 11-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #24817
MikeH
waffler

Jay, I have an urban armor case I will sell you cheap

this one http://www.amazon.com/URBAN-ARMOR-GE...s4+urban+armor
Old 11-22-2013, 08:19 PM   #24818
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

how mash.. and color?
Old 11-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #24819
MikeH
waffler

It's orange, the one I linked. Like 5 bucks.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #24820
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

You got any screen protectors? My otter has the built in one.

I'll take.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #24821
MikeH
waffler

I don't think I do. You haz paypal?

These protectors are cheap and good http://www.halo-direct.com/halo-scre...rotectors.html
Old 11-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #24822
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Yah I has PayPal.
Use it often.

Sent from my SCH-I545
Old 11-26-2013, 04:22 AM   #24823
MikeH
waffler

Juan, https://twitter.com/dhacker29/status/405160787200602113
Old 11-26-2013, 04:56 AM   #24824
stonehenge

I ran his build for a little while and then switched to fitsnuglys to get a newer build. Now I'll switch back to his FIDIL
Old 11-28-2013, 12:46 AM   #24825
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

current setup pising me off

miui is just download and flash right?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote