Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2016, 12:29 AM   #27776
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I just miss flashing things. Even with an unlocked bootloader, there is one LG-based custom ROM available and some really broken AOSP-based ones.

Miss flashing ROMs/kernels. Note7 is even more locked down. Looks nice as fuck though.

dedos crossed for Nexus on TMo
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 12:33 AM   #27777
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

got over that soon rofl. mostly get phone on looks

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:06 AM   #27778
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-02-2016, 06:28 AM   #27779
stonehenge

Google is announcing their new phones on Oct 4. Gonna be called Pixel and Pixel XL instead of Nexus. Probably no HTC branding, just Google Pixel XL but made in HTC factory.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-02-2016, 06:51 AM   #27780
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

sounds kewl. get hype!

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-02-2016, 02:58 PM   #27781
stonehenge

IMO, and rumors are that carriers will sell them. Hopefully true.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

Samsung is recalling ALL Note7s due to a percentage of them having bad batteries that could explode. this is gonna be pricey for them. They halted all sales of new ones this morning.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-02-2016, 03:06 PM   #27782
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-07-2016, 03:50 AM   #27783
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lg v20 looks pretty tits

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-07-2016, 04:01 AM   #27784
stonehenge

Yeah, if TMo doesn't get the Pixel XL, I will probably go V20/Note7 (non-explosive version). The V20 will probably be cheaper and will have a removable battery. The Note7 is probably built better. Neither is dev/ROM friendly...

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-07-2016, 04:25 AM   #27785
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

idk, v10 quality is rather win. have dropped multiple times on concrete and only have scratches. no cracked screen. and the back covers has held up well with some peeling ;shrug:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-07-2016, 03:29 PM   #27786
stonehenge

Agreed, didn't mean that V10 was garbages. The Note7s glass back is probably more fragile but also more premium (wife's Note5 feels nice). Note also has stylus and wireless charging.

V20 has removable battery, dual cameras (dat wide angle), HiFi DAC, 2nd screen, better "pro" options on the camera, etc. I didn't notice if it had an IR blaster.

Gonna be a tough decision between those two.

The Nexus/Pixel on the other hand will probably lose to both of them as far as features go but dfw Nexus again...

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Note7 also has water/dust resistance and is smaller even though they have the same screen size.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

I hope LG increased the DPI this time around too. If I put my V10 next to my wife's Note5 (same screen size and resolution) and open Spotify or Twitter for example, I can see like 3 or so more songs/tweets in a list. Things on the V10 are huge in comparison.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-07-2016, 03:59 PM   #27787
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Orly?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-07-2016, 04:10 PM   #27788
stonehenge

Yeah, this is the only direct comparison I could find:

It's more obvious with lists, but you can see how the Note5 shows more content, plus it doesn't have the navbar since it has physical buttons. Physical buttons are nice for screen space but I prefer on-screen so V20 wins there. Plus, Samsung has the back/recents buttons backwards imo.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

these guys have a lot of v20 coverage: http://www.androidauthority.com/
Old 09-07-2016, 05:06 PM   #27789
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh i see, yeah the screen buttons do take up a lot of space.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-07-2016, 05:39 PM   #27790
stonehenge

Cheesy as fuck video

But yeah, looks good. I don't mind LGs skin and it looks like they've actually made some good improvements on Nougatz. Full system themeing, dual screen apps for ALL apps, 2nd screen improvements, etc. That display size slider looks like it fixes the issue I mentioned, as long as the smallest setting is small enough.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

judging by this video, it looks like the dpi is lower, me likes: http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-v...-focus-715064/

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

mostly want N for dem nekos
Old 09-07-2016, 05:49 PM   #27791
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wanna see what da googz brings with pixie phone

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-07-2016, 05:57 PM   #27792
stonehenge

Pixel phone probably won't have an SD slot, won't have IR blaster, no fancy dual cameras, non removable battery, but should be a solid phone with fingerprint reader, stock android, easy to root/ROM, fast updates, good camera.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:03 AM   #27793
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Nexii vs Pixel nomenclature. Google/Alphabet be playing games again. just like they do with hangouts, allo, duo and so forth. haha.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:07 AM   #27794
stonehenge

Hangouts = on phone, Chrome, gmail website
Duo = video calls only
Allo = messaging tied to phone number, no desktop version?

Wish they'd just improved Hangouts instead of fragmenting everything. With that said, Allo looks good. Just wish it had a web/chrome based version.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-08-2016, 09:07 PM   #27795
stonehenge

fak http://www.androidauthority.com/note...ehicle-715428/
Old 09-08-2016, 09:16 PM   #27796
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Old 09-08-2016, 09:17 PM   #27797
stonehenge

CV been pissing me off, might pick up Note7 ASAP
Old 09-08-2016, 09:20 PM   #27798
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Old 09-08-2016, 11:35 PM   #27799
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-10-2016, 04:16 AM   #27800
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Do any of you have experience with battery packs for your android devices? any recommendations or experiences?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote