Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2015, 12:30 AM   #201
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

some of that may be placebo. when you first got it, you were coming from old beater car. it felt like riding on seks compared to the old one. Now that you're used to it, it doesn't feel as special.

But if you insist, shocks first, then springs if you feel like spending, then bushings if you REALLY want to spend moneys.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:36 AM   #202
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

was looking at billsteins

$500

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:44 AM   #203
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fts
Old 08-14-2015, 12:46 AM   #204
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lolwut. I got all 4 for like $200 or something I think. I think O'Reillys

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:54 AM   #205
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah cuz they weren't billsteins

apparently they are the rolls royce of shocks

of course i'm not getting those
Old 08-16-2015, 03:40 AM   #206
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Figured out why CV was hesistating to start after sitting overnight

Went and got alt and started tested. Both were fine

As the guy goes to take the testing clamps off the terminals the black one just slips right off

Shit had no grip at all

Went and bought a brass terminal

will have immediate starts nao

also made a video for you fags today

you like????????????

Video page
Full screen
Old 08-19-2015, 03:26 AM   #207
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Listen to that underpowered v8 roar!
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 03:28 AM   #208
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2015, 05:54 AM   #209
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
Listen to that underpowered v8 roar!

meanwhile yo GEO does 0-60 in three days

bish ass nga
Old 08-19-2015, 02:46 PM   #210
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post

meanwhile yo GEO does 0-60 in three days

bish ass nga
Still faster than your crown vic.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 08-19-2015, 03:53 PM   #211
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 08-19-2015, 09:01 PM   #212
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

So two days ago I went to my mechanic to ask why KCV still has slow starts in the morning. It was hesitating on startup

I tried everything:

New battery
New brass battery terminal
New spark plugs

Guy says its probably my fuel injectors

I told I had already run redline fuel system cleaner twice. Put it in an empty tank once, filled it up, and repeated the process once the tank was empty again. Still no luck.

The guys says use SIX...that's right SIX bottles of fuel INJECTION cleaner.

i've done that before on KCV but was wary cuz the redline shit wasnt doing a damn thing

I asked him a good brand to use and he said go to dollar tree and get 6 bottles of their shit ass brand. I was liek but tried it anyway.

His explanation of why redline and others dont work is because of the wording on the bottle. They all say their product "treats" up to 20 gallons or whatever. They dont say shit about cleaning.

One bottle of FIC is good for preventative maintenance. It doesn't do jack shit if you have clogged to hell injectors.

Anyway, I go to dollar tree and get six bottles:

When I come out and start KCV the sucker is rough idling, shaking and shit before I even put the shit brand FIC in. About halfway home KCV throws a CEL code so I went and got that checked. There were multiple codes but the main two were. Fuel mix too lean(i think) and bad injector ouput...go figure.

I go to the gas station and dump all the bottles in and just drive the car to hell and back.

I was in teh fucking backwoods of GA

I could feel the car getting better. The rough idle had calmed down to a little vibration but the problem never fully went away.

I take the car to another mechanic and he just takes the bad injector out and puts it back in

Damn car rides liek a dream now. Quiet as shit even with duals

anyway, long ass story just to let you guys know to keep an eye on simple shit like that.

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 08-19-2015 at 09:06 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:11 PM   #213
Dubyagee

Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.Dubyagee did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Change the fuel filter after all that "cleaner" has been through the system.
Dubyagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:12 PM   #214
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Told you diluting a single bottle into fuel isn't gonna do shit, and I think I said that most of them are all the same crap.

Lots of cranking before it starts, I would guess fuel pressure is the main problem.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:14 PM   #215
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
Change the fuel filter after all that "cleaner" has been through the system.
think so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Told you diluting a single bottle into fuel isn't gonna do shit, and I think I said that most of them are all the same crap.

Lots of cranking before it starts, I would guess fuel pressure is the main problem.
prolly right pero my "hesitating" is more like..i crank the car and the car turns on fine but it takes a second or two to roar to life

not an extreme problem just annoying

also you right about dilluting

mechanic guy even said don't fill the tank. just fill it halfway

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 08-19-2015 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 09:23 PM   #216
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
prolly right pero my "hesitating" is more like..i crank the car and the car turns on fine but it takes a second or two to roar to life
So like it chugs/struggles/stumbles for a few seconds? That would also indicate fuel pressure.

Even if the symptom is improved I would check fuel pressure. You should be able to get a fuel pressure tester loaner tool from vatozone; look up correct pressure, then look for steady pressure with key off and during starting.

Can also do half-assed test with some partial results just by turning key to On for a few seconds before turning it to Start; listen for fuel pump to run and change tone before turning to Start, or turn Off and try again until sound changes tone (or up to 3 times before you give up).
Old 08-19-2015, 09:23 PM   #217
Fatso

A poorly seated injector will cause what you were experiencing. The spider injection systems on s10 4.3s were a pain in the ass to seat injectors in, and it would run like it had a misfire if you did it wrong.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 08-19-2015, 09:26 PM   #218
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

thanks foos

will see if fuel pressure is another issue that needs addressing and fuel filter
Old 08-20-2015, 04:04 AM   #219
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

remember...the solution to pollution is dilution, especially when Korkah decides to go use 6 bottles of fuel injector cleaner in car.

random, but i saw dilution mentioned in this thread and had to say that.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:51 AM   #220
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

get out came

you can't chime in unless you drive CV
Old 08-20-2015, 02:26 PM   #221
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

:camCV: will probably get driven in Sept when back at home.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:28 PM   #222
stonehenge

Outside to wash then back into barn
Old 08-23-2015, 02:57 AM   #223
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

just changed the fuel filter on KCV

used a WIX brand filter and I have a K&N filter coming in as a backup

watched this video to figure out how to do

Video page
Full screen

can't wait to see if this helps hesitation issue when starting

probably will because the old filter was at least 4 years old it was hesitating to start because gas wasn't flowing through the clogged ass filter. also, KCV used to have some bad misfires when climbing a steep hill. Read an article that said that is definitely a sign of a shitty fuel filter.

nobody ever thinks about fuel filters. Just oil and air filters pero fuel filter are prolly the most important

anyway, I bought the sucker and changed it in the dark and just after it stopped raining

very uncomfortable

wasn't too hard. when I unhooked the connectors gas poured out like a son of a bitch.

got a little on my face and clothes. smells like gas out the ass now

got scared when I tried to start the car after I installed it cuz KCV wouldn't turn over then i realized there was no gas in teh line

after a few seconds the gas flowed where it needed to be and car was fine

that was fun. probably gonna get a whole new set of fuel injectors since there has been dirty shit running through them for years. CEl says the #8 is bad pero fuck that. might as well do all. Saw a couple sets for under $100

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 08-23-2015 at 03:05 AM. Reason: `
Old 08-23-2015, 03:09 AM   #224
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

whoa whoa whoa. no mechanic to change it today?

stop the fucking presses

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-23-2015, 03:10 AM   #225
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

brb, KCV blowing up