Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #9601
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

no thanksgiving? WTF

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Im going to put more red lights in my truck. Peace.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #9602
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
no thanksgiving? WTF

You'd think coming from a family with a 18 combined aunts/uncles that wouldn't be the case. I'm not emotionally scarred from it I don't think lol. Going to Kentucky the 25th through the 30th for this Thanksgiving though. I plan to gain 10 pounds.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #9603
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
no thanksgiving? WTF

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Im going to put more red lights in my truck. Peace.
nice. later

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
You'd think coming from a family with a 18 combined aunts/uncles that wouldn't be the case. I'm not emotionally scarred from it I don't think lol. Going to Kentucky the 25th through the 30th for this Thanksgiving though. I plan to gain 10 pounds.
ship KY nomz to me plzkthx

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-09-2009, 08:25 PM   #9604
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
nice. later

ship KY nomz to me plzkthx

This reminds me she still hasn't met my parents yet lol. We've been dating since July. Then again she isn't missing much

Old 11-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #9605
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Yea. I never had any family involvement growing up. So no Thanksgiving dinners or BS like that. Hell I grew up on take out lol.
Win!
Quote:
i want to try chicken parmesan. sound nom
If you like chicken it is. If not it can still be ok, provided that it's thoroughly breaded and deep fried then covered in rich sauce and lots of cheese...then it tastes like fried and sauce and cheese. Usually it's not covered up well enough for me, I don't really like chicken.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #9606
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:

This reminds me she still hasn't met my parents yet lol. We've been dating since July. Then again she isn't missing much
rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Win!

If you like chicken it is. If not it can still be ok, provided that it's thoroughly breaded and deep fried then covered in rich sauce and lots of cheese...then it tastes like fried and sauce and cheese. Usually it's not covered up well enough for me, I don't really like chicken.
ill try it whereever i can get it close by at work

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #9607
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 11-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #9608
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Nice thumb bro

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-09-2009, 08:33 PM   #9609
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

everyone says I have odd thumbnails.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #9610
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol. mines be wierd too. they grow in all crappy like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #9611
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Remember the well-publicized thread Leslie made asking has anyone NOT heard of chicken pot pie? Guess who that was about
Quote:
im with you there, didnt know what those were
You gaiz be weird

There's a pot pie that Marie Callendars makes, its creamy chicken with regular pot pie stuff in it

Quote:
Yea. I never had any family involvement growing up. So no Thanksgiving dinners or BS like that. Hell I grew up on take out lol.
You reallly missed out, I had a turkey and dressing meal last night and I was great

You missed all the smells that come from the kitchen

Making pies/cakes OMG that stuff is great
Old 11-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #9612
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I know I was deprived lol. Doesn't weigh on me though. I'll just go all-out when I have kids.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I like my thumbs damnit!

Old 11-09-2009, 08:39 PM   #9613
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
You missed all the smells that come from the kitchen

Making pies/cakes OMG that stuff is great
The smell of stuff baking...well, my mom never cooked much, but sometimes my wife gets in a mood to bake and she makes a bunch of cakes and stuff.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #9614
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173780

Old 11-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #9615
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/1...est/index.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-09-2009, 08:45 PM   #9616
Charles

Pacman Turbo Champion Slingo Brazil Champion Snowball Warrior Champion Formula Fun Champion Yeti Pengu Throw Champion
Wheel Of Fortune Champion Stack The Cats Champion Ultimate Racing Champion
Charles may have a mustache.

Quote:

I haven't introduced a girl to my parents in 8 or 9 years. They hear about them but have never met them.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #9617
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
AND guess who decided to drag his ass into work today, thats right..........DOUCHEBAG
what a doucheslide
Quote:
Yea I googled it. Never seen or heard of it.
WTF chriz.. I haz C-O-N almost every work day. The bagged ones are like 12 cents each and the ready to go C-O-Ns are like a quarter they be pretty nomz too, especially if you fancify them with meat, cheese, seasonings, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Maruchan be my drug of choice
Quote:
Remember the well-publicized thread Leslie made asking has anyone NOT heard of chicken pot pie? Guess who that was about
never even HEARD of it!? And no Thanksgiving!? ZOMG i looooove thanksgiving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I haven't introduced a girl to my parent's in 8 or 9 years. They hear about them but have never met them.
Have the kids even met their grandpappy and gmilf?
Old 11-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #9618
Charles

Pacman Turbo Champion Slingo Brazil Champion Snowball Warrior Champion Formula Fun Champion Yeti Pengu Throw Champion

I for some reason don't see myself having kids so the answer would be no.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #9619
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Lol Juan I had thanksgiving with teh exhoar, but not my actual family.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

And FAIL on gmfs. With all the stupid shit that goes on there you'd think I could get at least 50 pictures of thumbnails. I actually thought about this awhile back but never followed through with it. I'm going to end up going around to random people and getting their info lol.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
what a doucheslide

WTF chriz.. I haz C-O-N almost every work day. The bagged ones are like 12 cents each and the ready to go C-O-Ns are like a quarter they be pretty nomz too, especially if you fancify them with meat, cheese, seasonings, etc.

Maruchan be my drug of choice

never even HEARD of it!? And no Thanksgiving!? ZOMG i looooove thanksgiving!

Have the kids even met their grandpappy and gmilf?

Yea my diet is pretty much set in stone lol. Leslie says I'm "deprived"

Old 11-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #9620
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea you sick thumb fetish having wierdo GTFO with that shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #9621
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

No one will hesitate to say how many pillows they sleep with but ZOMG we're too precious to let anyone see our hands!!!!! I had more luck with the baseball team I coached.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #9622
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ill take a pic later. too many peoplez watchingz mez

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #9623
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

One or two does no good. I need in reality over 100 for a decent sample size.

Old 11-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #9624
Charles

A picture of your thumb requires more effort than just posting how many pillows you have.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #9625
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

:headsmash:

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Closed Thread