Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #76
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #77
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen

http://soundcloud.com/captainpanic/captain-panic-ft-veela
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #78
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Keep up posts like those last two and you guys will turn me into a dubstep fan.

I wonder if I can get this shit on Slacker.
Old 01-11-2012, 03:38 AM   #79
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I had a decent station going on Pandora, I just kept adding artists I liked. Skrillex, Rusko, etc. and eventually I got a good mix going. But like Pandora always does, it ended up playing the same few songs over and over hopefully slacker is better.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #80
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So if I want to start from Kourke's post, what's that song? I don't see a name on it, even looking in the comments.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #81
stonehenge

Zeds Dead - Coffee Break

Video page
Full screen

Is that the korkah one you were talking about?

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

another way to find some decent songs/artists is here:

http://reddit.tv/#/r/dubstep/

It grabs all the youtube videos (almost always songs in the case of the dubstep subreddit) and plays them automatically. I almost always find a couple new songs I like.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #82
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Good work Juanson!

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Old 01-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #83
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Cao, you might like the new skrillex album. Example:

Video page
Full screen
Old 01-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #84
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Video page
Full screen
Old 01-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #85
stonehenge

thought this guy was pretty bamf even if looks weird:

Video page
Full screen
Old 01-11-2012, 07:06 PM   #86
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Good shit.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:15 PM   #87
stonehenge

Old 01-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #88
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

The other day, wifey and I were driving and at a red light there's a S10 with the window cracked and some sound coming out of it. I crack my window and wife is like "Why would you want to hear that" and I'm like "Oh shit, that's Skrillex".

I was just looking through Slacker trying to find a mashup station. No such luck, but I found "Dubstep/Breaks/DnB".
Old 01-31-2012, 07:24 PM   #89
stonehenge

Listened to skrillex in the CV earlier.

Dubstep + subs = winrar
Old 02-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #90
Aachener

Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:
Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:

Video page
Full screen
Aachener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #91
stonehenge

http://soundcloud.com/jehosephatjones/levels-dubstep-remix
Old 02-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #92
Aachener

Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:
Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:Aachener - ladies love his doggy style :cheeky:
Gay

Cooooooooooooooooooool
Old 02-01-2012, 08:01 PM   #93
linden

linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.
linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #94
stonehenge

Old 02-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #95
Aachener

Old 02-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #96
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #97
stonehenge

Old 02-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #98
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 02-09-2012, 01:21 AM   #99
stonehenge

the other day I was listening to some skrillex and thinking "this is oddly similar to OG dialup" and there was a voice mixed in which sounded like the results of me trying to connect while my mom was on the phone
Old 02-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #100
stonehenge

Quote:
After finishing a really simple project for my Game Development class, I decided it simply wasn't fucking stupid enough! So here I have turned a simple run n' dodge game to a professional dubstep simulator.

It took forever to derive the wubocity of the track and ensure that the proper wubitude was used.

Music source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxNT8ONn-To It's the only dubstep I'll ever listen to!

Jackie made the dragon: http://shiro-kuro.deviantart.com/

Video page
Full screen