Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Thumbs up Country music: Jamey Johnson

This dude is great. Do we have any country fans in here?

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

The message is pretty old, but the music is awesome:

Video page
Full screen

Apparently he wrote the George Strait hit "Give It Away", too.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

I really like his music
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:09 AM   #3
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Not really into country. I don't hate it, I am just not a big fan. I can listen to some, just not going out and looking forward to listening to it.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:09 AM   #4
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i like him. he has a real classic country style to his music
chevyrado14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 03:55 AM   #5
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

yeah I'm thread digging but since I just started posting so yeah country is most of what I listen to love the Jamie Johnson I really like Chris Young to me they have a sound that is what I think of when I think country music.
Ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #6
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

he's the best thing to happen to country music since the 90's.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #7
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
he's the best thing to happen to country music since the 90's.
Quoted for truth
Old 11-08-2009, 06:52 AM   #8
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

Went and saw Jamey Johnson when he opened for Brooks and Dunn over the summer, and his part of the concert was boring. Don't get me wrong he sounds great live, but he just came out sang his songs and then left and just wasn't entertaining but I still like his music. Brooks and Dunn on the other hand put on an awesome live show.
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

I like the fact that he is really down to earth, I guess you could say. Like at the CMA's, he said something like, "I never thought yall would let me come to stuff like this." He isn't about putting the spotlight on himself. Seems like he just likes singing country music.

Video page
Full screen
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote