Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-16-2011, 09:12 PM   #5051
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

innovator. be captain

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #5052
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

LOLOLOLOLOL Ribbons
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:18 PM   #5053
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

graham acker ftw :bamf:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #5054
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Mina looks alot like Nena

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

LOL super creepy Ribbons

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Hallelujah ftw
Old 01-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #5055
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #5056
Manbearpig

LOL super invincible ribbons
Old 01-16-2011, 09:28 PM   #5057
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

halfway through is where it gets S00PR BAMF

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

fkn billy acts like fgt around her. pero he gettin some right now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 09:29 PM   #5058
Manbearpig

:dat Feldt:
Old 01-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #5059
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol they do a random ass time skip

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #5060
Manbearpig

LOL @ Patricks night hat LOLOLOL

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

lol Lockon has 2 haros now
Old 01-16-2011, 09:36 PM   #5061
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cockblocking call ftl

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

battle be fkn EPIC!!!

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #5062
Manbearpig

LOL @ Tieria

I knew that motherfucker would clone himself
Old 01-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #5063
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dudes jesty.

zomfg gundam quantum time

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #5064
Manbearpig

I 56 minutes in

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

HORY SHIT
Old 01-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #5065
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bout to get bamf.

movie so bamf my player be laggin

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

watching credits nao
:ahhh:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

ending is kinda abrupt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 10:02 PM   #5066
Manbearpig

Grahm finally shows up

Old 01-16-2011, 10:03 PM   #5067
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

zomfg after credits scene

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 10:06 PM   #5068
Manbearpig

The hory shit scale just keeps going up
Old 01-16-2011, 10:08 PM   #5069
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fucking epic shit

fukken WIN bamf moobie. def gonna get this bish on bluray.

ending is though. this one scene from the ending credits from the anime is the same ending scene in the movie

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #5070
Manbearpig

LOL Mina looks like a mixture of Ali-al and Nena
Old 01-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #5071
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

billy gets laid though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 10:13 PM   #5072
Manbearpig

Shit he had the luck of doing Sumeragi
Old 01-16-2011, 10:14 PM   #5073
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

he knocked her up?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-16-2011, 10:16 PM   #5074
Manbearpig

He was doing Sumeragi at the beggining of season 2 before they started fucking up the alaws

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Remember Setsuna knocked on his door?

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

My player lagging now too
Old 01-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #5075
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o yeahhh. pero i thought he was just providing dat liqour though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works