Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-17-2010, 09:06 PM   #2801
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hey fgts this isnt the black ops thread

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #2802
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Old 11-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #2803
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

the new bleach arc is getting pretty good.
theres gonna be a bamf chapter next week which is related to teh new movie being released

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #2804
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

What number movie is that? Dont they have like 10?
Old 11-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #2805
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no foo this is the 4th one.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #2806
VmaxEngage

shiiiit.

Thought they had moar
Old 11-17-2010, 10:21 PM   #2807
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

they dont it aint naruto this one looks pretty bamf

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

this sucks lol
Quote:
Early on Wednesday morning, over 20 K-ON! anime character goods and a safe with about 290,000 yen (about US$3,500) were discovered to be missing from the former campus of Toyosato Elementary School — the real-life model for the high school seen in the K-ON! anime. The safe contained proceeds from the on-campus store.

In the year between May 2009 and May 2010, about 40,000 fans visited the campus in Shiga Prefecture, and over 1,000 goods were put on display. Among the stolen goods were two replicas of the guitars owned by the anime's main characters, a bass guitar, and 22 figures of the main characters. All of the stolen goods were items lent by fans, and the local tourism association apologized to them and future visiting fans.

According to the local Hikone police, a glass window of the school building was broken, and they are investigating the incident as theft.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...e-model-school

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-18-2010, 12:56 AM   #2808
VmaxEngage

Damn, that sucks. Fucking greedy bastards.

Dood, After Story is alot better than Clannad
Old 11-18-2010, 01:00 AM   #2809
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea that sucks. id be pissed if it was one of my guitars. hope those fuckers get their dick cut off with dull scissors

what part you in?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-18-2010, 01:04 AM   #2810
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
hope those fuckers get their dick cut off with dull scissors
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:04 AM   #2811
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

^_^

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-18-2010, 04:13 AM   #2812
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Maybe I should stop watching Gundam and watch somemore Air

lulz
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:15 AM   #2813
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-18-2010, 04:16 AM   #2814
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ive watched too much seed
Old 11-18-2010, 04:18 AM   #2815
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

srs asshole. prawlee forgot what happens on air

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-18-2010, 04:18 AM   #2816
Manbearpig

i kinda remember ill have to backtrack an episode or so
Old 11-18-2010, 04:19 AM   #2817
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #2818
Manbearpig

Need moar shit to watch
Old 11-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #2819
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hellsing ultimate

or whatever it is you lakk.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-18-2010, 04:21 AM   #2820
VmaxEngage

on ep 12 of After Story, Nagisa n him are gonna get married
Old 11-18-2010, 04:24 AM   #2821
Manbearpig

5 eps left of destiny
Old 11-18-2010, 04:24 AM   #2822
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

he met with his dad im guessing??

prepare yourself brah

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-18-2010, 04:24 AM   #2823
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
5 eps left of destiny
hory shet dude.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-18-2010, 04:26 AM   #2824
Manbearpig

yeah i should get an award or something
Old 11-18-2010, 04:27 AM   #2825
VmaxEngage

Yea, his dad is in jail

*prepares*