Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Naughty Le Gaming Thread

Just got a PS3 a few weeks ago and so far I have:

MGS4 (almost done with this one)
Dead Space (pretty sure I'm past the halfway point of this one)
Dirt
Army of Two (me and my friend beat it QUICK)

This is my list of other games I want to play/buy:

Borderlands
Wet
GTA4
Resistance
Resistance 2
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2
inFamous
Prototype
Dirt 2
Modern Warfare 2
Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
Batman

So what are some other games that need to be on my list? Don't say any of the other CODs because I have them on PC, I will get MW2 on the PS3 though.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nfs shift. I havent played it but it looks badass. devil may cry 4 was badass
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I played the OG devil may cry and I think I played 2.

I've never been a big fan of the nfs games for some reason, I think its the physics and damage that they don't have. One that looks nom though is GRID. It has the new camaro and challenger in it lol
Old 09-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #4
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

havent played grid. i played nfs undercover. story sucked but good game play and shit
Old 09-20-2009, 09:29 PM   #5
stonehenge

I may get Grid at some point but right now Dirt is very satisfying, especially the pre-runners
Old 09-20-2009, 09:30 PM   #6
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

get god of war
Old 09-20-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
stonehenge

I shall add that to the list
Old 09-20-2009, 09:38 PM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

play them before G O W 3 comes out
Old 09-20-2009, 09:42 PM   #9
stonehenge

Probably won't happen with how big my list is but I'll get to them at some point
Old 09-22-2009, 02:14 AM   #10
Ricky07

Ricky07 may have a mustache.

Get GTA4 now, I can play that game forever. I just type in the weapons cheat and then turn the cell on sleep mode. Rage across NY!
Ricky07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:35 AM   #11
stonehenge

I went to Best Buy, Target, and Walmart last night, ALL sold out of GTA4. Had to go pick it up used at Gamespot in the shitty generic Pre-Owned Games case. Oh well, $26 for a badass game is fine, I'll just try to ignore the ugly shit case
Old 09-22-2009, 02:38 AM   #12
Ricky07

Lol, the game has been out for awile yet it is still popular as hell. I actually picked up a copy from my local Gamestop last week for $26 aswell but mine still has the original case! It has a few of those junky used stickers slapped on it though.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:49 AM   #13
stonehenge

I don't know why the shitty case pisses me off lol its the disc that counts. But still, I have actually thought of returning it and making up something along the lines of "omg its so violent" and then go find it somewhere else with a real case

I wonder if I can just find a case online somewhere for nothing.. hmm..
Old 09-22-2009, 02:52 AM   #14
stonehenge

ahahaha YESSSSS
Old 09-22-2009, 02:54 AM   #15
Ricky07

^HAHA
Yeah I know what you mean. The cases always look hella bootleg. Awhile back I got COD2 used with one of those white cases with sharpie written down the side and everytime I look at my stack of games its the first thing that catches my eye.. yuck
Old 09-22-2009, 02:57 AM   #16
stonehenge

Exactly! My girl said it makes it look like I bought a burned game or something lol. That same site sells the case, artwork, and instruction booklet for only $3.69, maybe I'll do that. You can do that for your COD2 also lol
Old 09-22-2009, 03:03 AM   #17
Ricky07

Damn that site could come in handy, they have artwork for almost every game. But damn they didnt even give you the guidebook? I got both that and the Liberty city subway map (poster).
Old 09-22-2009, 03:10 AM   #18
stonehenge

All I got was the disc lol those bastards.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:22 AM   #19
Streetcred

Streetcred may have a mustache.

Just wait for Modern Warfare 2 and you want need any other games
Streetcred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:31 AM   #20
stonehenge

Lol I loved MW and I'll love MW2 but it in no way will give me as many hours (for $60) as gta4 will for $26
Old 09-22-2009, 03:47 AM   #21
stonehenge

Damn GTA takes forever to install. At least it doesn't install after each chapter like MGS4
Old 09-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #22
stonehenge

Old 09-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #23
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

those damn mgs4 moobies take FORE-EVAAARRRRRRRRRRRR...its an awesome game though. Im still @ 6% on D2
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #24
stonehenge

I think I'm around 7% on GTA already lol but even after you beat that game there are shitloads of trophys and other little things to do, the replayability on it is ridiculous. You ever played GTA eddeh?

Edit: and I like the MGS movies. I thought they would annoy me because they are so long but they are put together well and actually keep me interested
Old 09-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #25
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

never played gta....wife has and liked it
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote