Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2018, 05:28 PM   #26326
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

idk, I loved gta5.

rdr2 is developed for these consoles and only these consoles so we should be good as far as that goes
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 06:48 PM   #26327
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

yeah that's what im thinking. I actually liked 4 better than 5 on gta.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:33 PM   #26328
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'd say I liked them both equally and I first got gtav on ps3 but you're not alone, I've seen a lot of people say they didn't like things in gtav
Old 10-04-2018, 01:09 PM   #26329
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

rd2 will prob kill my far cry addiction
Old 10-04-2018, 03:42 PM   #26330
stonehenge

still haven't played a far cry since the one on the island with the mohawk dude

idk why, that shit was fun lol and new one looks good with fishing and baers
Old 10-08-2018, 08:39 PM   #26331
nekkidhillbilly

its basically gta hillbilly
Old 10-08-2018, 08:55 PM   #26332
stonehenge

trevor-only dlc
Old 10-09-2018, 02:41 AM   #26333
nekkidhillbilly

more like jesco white edition
Old 10-18-2018, 04:33 PM   #26334
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen

Old 10-31-2018, 08:24 PM   #26335
stonehenge

<3 rdr2
Old 11-13-2018, 03:01 PM   #26336
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Any game deals coming up for crimmus and black friday

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:58 PM   #26337
stonehenge

deal pls, get reddead
Old 11-21-2018, 09:59 PM   #26338
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

K. Gotta play Pokémon on switch

Also been playing breath of the wild with gf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-26-2018, 04:14 PM   #26339
stonehenge

still dfw switch

graphics aren't as nice as ps4/xbone/pc but dfw to play skyrim while deucing
Old 11-26-2018, 09:56 PM   #26340
nekkidhillbilly

want rdr2
Old 11-27-2018, 04:11 PM   #26341
stonehenge

imo

Finished the story this weekend, was good shit. The ending is even better if you've played and remember RDR1's story (there's a youtube video to catch you up if you haven't or forgot most of it).

Now I want to go back and get collectibles, beat challenges, redo missions for gold, etc. Many funs.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:51 PM   #26342
nekkidhillbilly

just want to drown people
Old 11-27-2018, 11:28 PM   #26343
stonehenge

drown, put on train tracks, throw off bridges, burn, etc.

I like throwing dynamite when I find kkk meetings in the woods
Old 11-28-2018, 01:18 AM   #26344
nekkidhillbilly

klu klux bang
Old 12-10-2018, 10:10 PM   #26345
stonehenge

gonna pick up a swiznitch finally

Cez, you recommend Breff of the wile? Want that and Fire Emblem Warriors or Hyrule Warriors. Also Skyrim. Haven't played it in a long time and need to play it while deucing.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:17 AM   #26346
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oh yeah. Breath of the wild is fun. Big ol map.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-18-2018, 08:25 PM   #26347
stonehenge

Been playing it for a few days now, good shit imo. Is Zelda Skyrim.

Kinda want Pokemon Let's Go but idk how much it's like an OG pokemon vs them adding in Pokemon Go shit.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:49 AM   #26348
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

It’s fun. Find shrines. You need lots of hearts

Pokémon let’s go I haven’t played much. Has some pokemon go style play

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-20-2018, 04:55 PM   #26349
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
It’s fun. Find shrines. You need lots of hearts
Yeah, I been getting my ass handed to me when I wander into some of the harder combat based shrines or higher level enemies. One hit and BAM wasted a fairy lol

Hunted down 4 or so shrines last night, must find more to get more hearts/stamina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Pokémon let’s go I haven’t played much. Has some pokemon go style play
From what I've seen in reviews, it's a 3d version of 1st gen with some Go style "swipe to throw the ball" shit tossed in. Can't tell if want or not. I think my bro has it, maybe can borrow.
Old 12-21-2018, 10:31 AM   #26350
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yep. And when you wander into some very cold or hot areas it zaps your health

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works