Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2018, 08:32 PM   #28351
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

yeah but I like be highstylin like kourke
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 06:43 PM   #28352
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm still rocking an S7E...works good but fkn batt doesn't last if I'm not on medium power saver
Old 10-25-2018, 08:33 PM   #28353
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

V20 still pimpin, it got oreo a lil while back. Might order a new battree for it since it's replaceable.

dnw to have to replace battery on any new phone since all those fucks are internal now (lg, samsung, moto, doesn't matter).
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:05 PM   #28354
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
I'm still rocking an S7E...works good but fkn batt doesn't last if I'm not on medium power saver
same here..........s8 last forever though.
Old 10-25-2018, 11:44 PM   #28355
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Y’all should get an iPhone

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:45 PM   #28356
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nice hardware, quick OS, still don't want
Old 10-25-2018, 11:46 PM   #28357
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

K

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:28 PM   #28358
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
nice hardware, quick OS, still don't want
have no urge either.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:06 AM   #28359
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fak apple
Old 08-06-2019, 04:29 PM   #28360
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

dropped my S7e, need new phone...what u guys trying to sail me?
Old 08-06-2019, 05:43 PM   #28361
stonehenge

what you need?

Love my Pixel 3A XL. Is $400 or $480 unlocked retail depending on normal or XL. 3 years of guaranteed updates, security updates every month, no bloat, bamf camera, bamf battery life, still has headphone jack, 64gb storage.

Only downsides are plastic build (honestly I like this, should be more drop resistant), no sd slot, and ummm idk? Screen is "only" 1080p but looks great. Processor is a "mid-range" but I don't notice any lag. No ir blaster, non-removable battery but those are missing on every phone now...

Running Android Q beta right now for the hell of it.

Been happy with it. You can get cheaper phones but they're either bloated, never get updated, cameras suck, are a few years old, etc. Discounted Pixel 3 or Pixel 2 would be nice too, higher res screens and faster processor but shorter battery life.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:31 PM   #28362
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I need something a lil quicker than S7e and SD card is a must if 32gb, might work if 64 This S7e is 32gb and I only have 1.5gb left with a 32gb sd card at 14gb right now

IDK how that pixel compares to my phone but would srsly want something at least the same speed. I don't play games, only watch yt vids n bby sometimes watches her cartoons on it. Would get a case/sleeve anyways so plastic or metal doesn't matter to me...lighter the better, imo. Willing to spend 500ish if that helps get me something bueno
Old 08-06-2019, 08:51 PM   #28363
stonehenge

well, this Pixel 3A XL feels faster than my V20 (flagship from a couple years ago) so wouldn't worry about that. If you're filling up internal and SD tho, might need more space than what a 3A offers.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:11 PM   #28364
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 08-07-2019, 03:56 PM   #28365
stonehenge

Pixel 2 and Pixel 3 come in 128gb variants but gonna cost more or be used or w/e and don't have the same nice battery life since they have beefier processors.

idk, if you've been happy with Samsung, you can stick with them and just find a deal on another S#
Old 08-07-2019, 08:40 PM   #28366
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I can get a new S10 for 450 or S10e for 400....seent the S10+ and think it might be too big for my liking...seems like the S10 would be the same as the plus minus the size
Old 08-07-2019, 09:39 PM   #28367
stonehenge

you said furd ranger was too small, they about the same size as S10/Sonoma imo
Old 08-07-2019, 09:50 PM   #28368
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 08-08-2019, 09:44 PM   #28369
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
I can get a new S10 for 450 or S10e for 400....seent the S10+ and think it might be too big for my liking...seems like the S10 would be the same as the plus minus the size
my dad has the s10 seems to be pretty nice cant tell a lot of difference from it and my s9
Old 08-12-2019, 06:23 PM   #28370
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

picked up an S10+ for 500 new no accessories but whatevs, already have a wireless charger and just needed some usb-c cables for the car and office. Got an armadillotek case and were good to go for another 4 or 5 years
Old 08-23-2019, 12:20 PM   #28371
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Mmkay. So, I needs help here. I work for a software company out of ATL right now, that caters to public safety. CAD, mobile dispatch, records Management, booking, etc.

Here's where I need help. I want to write some code that could be integrated into our software to be able to broadcast the 2way radio traffic from each agency to the mobile computer of the field users, as well as possibly an app. Doesn't need to be PTT per say, but I just need a way to get the audio feed from our server that we Install for each location, to our mobile software. And maybe have a simple app.

I'm trying to do this to improve the ability for different agencies to communicate with one another. Most neighboring agencies are not on the same type of 2 way radios system, so that leads to them not being able to hear what is going on in the case of something major going g on.

Basically, I want to have a dumbed down Zello type software. I haven't found any open source code to begin with. And it needs to be cross platform.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2019, 04:08 PM   #28372
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Seriously though, not sure how you'd go about that. I definitely don't know enough about writing apps or streaming to help.
Old 08-23-2019, 04:29 PM   #28373
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm using Zello currently at our FD so we can hear the pages and radio traffic over a channel I made that's hooked to a mobile radio I have set to monitor that channel. Works awesome honestly. I just don't want Zello to have to be used as a part of this.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2019, 06:10 PM   #28374
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

so the s10+ I got is an unlocked att phone...any way I can change it over to vzw? Some vzw specific stuff isn't working, like text message notifications when I get a vm...it comes up as just a bunch of gibberish...cant get visual vm to work either. Figured I might be able to just wipe it and load a vzw version?
Old 08-27-2019, 11:01 PM   #28375
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
so the s10+ I got is an unlocked att phone...any way I can change it over to vzw? Some vzw specific stuff isn't working, like text message notifications when I get a vm...it comes up as just a bunch of gibberish...cant get visual vm to work either. Figured I might be able to just wipe it and load a vzw version?
yes you can have to flash a vzw rom. I did it to both my wifes s8 and s9. idk if there is a guide on the s10 yet.