Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2017, 02:23 PM   #124651
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

been like it for years. worse since big d came through.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 03:57 PM   #124652
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 04:11 PM   #124653
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Old 08-30-2017, 05:34 PM   #124654
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
big d came
tmi

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

also brb Mark Chesnutt
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 05:57 PM   #124655
nekkidhillbilly

Old 09-04-2017, 06:33 PM   #124656
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

fukken doge cracks me up

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2017, 07:13 PM   #124657
nekkidhillbilly

wtf is up with its eyes?
Old 09-04-2017, 08:21 PM   #124658
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

They morphed the crying jordan eyes into it.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-06-2017, 06:27 PM   #124659
nekkidhillbilly

oic
Old 09-06-2017, 11:34 PM   #124660
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Was wondering where you wrre man. Had been a while

Deetz on surgery?
Had to have sinus surgery AGAIN. 2nd time in 2 years. I had an infection in one sinus cavity that lasted for around 6-7 months after the surgery and wouldn't go away. It wouldn't respond to 3 different antibiotics either. They had to go up in there and suck it out.

...I'm sick again right now too. I hope to god it goes away and I don't have to go through this shit a 3rd time.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:53 PM   #124661
nekkidhillbilly

Damn dude
Old 09-07-2017, 01:03 AM   #124662
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Holy fuck. Theres gotta be a lemon law on medical procedures

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

so a few days ago i got a letter from a bank about a credit card that i had applied for (someone did. got a hold of my info) called bank. had em cancel that shit asap. got a letter now from best buy telling me i was denied for one, didnt apply for it either.

wat do? went to credit karma, didnt tell me much. should i go to experian? ask for credit report? wat do

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

fidil got experian credit repotr

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-07-2017, 01:26 AM   #124663
nekkidhillbilly

you need to go file a block on your credit so nothing is opened without your approval.
Old 09-07-2017, 02:21 AM   #124664
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dont need this shit right now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-07-2017, 02:25 AM   #124665
nekkidhillbilly

Not real hard
Old 09-07-2017, 02:36 AM   #124666
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

No but inassume i have to keep checking credit every so often?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-07-2017, 12:50 PM   #124667
nekkidhillbilly

yep. ck should show anything opened and where.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:25 AM   #124668
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Had to have sinus surgery AGAIN. 2nd time in 2 years. I had an infection in one sinus cavity that lasted for around 6-7 months after the surgery and wouldn't go away. It wouldn't respond to 3 different antibiotics either. They had to go up in there and suck it out.

...I'm sick again right now too. I hope to god it goes away and I don't have to go through this shit a 3rd time.

Somebody actually has worse sinuses than me. Damn, dude, that shit sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Holy fuck. Theres gotta be a lemon law on medical procedures
Uhh...yeah, no thanks. Do not want to be fucked by that database. "Sorry, Mr. Cow, your medical history indicates that we could end up liable for a Cez's Law claim if we give it a good try but your body sucks."

Quote:
so a few days ago i got a letter from a bank about a credit card that i had applied for (someone did. got a hold of my info) called bank. had em cancel that shit asap. got a letter now from best buy telling me i was denied for one, didnt apply for it either.

wat do? went to credit karma, didnt tell me much. should i go to experian? ask for credit report? wat do

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

fidil got experian credit repotr
Maybe you got fucked by this: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...ly-hacked.html
Old 09-08-2017, 02:28 AM   #124669
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Saw that during class. Wtf. And some managers dumped their stock before the news hit. Assholes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-08-2017, 02:56 PM   #124670
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Went to get some wings yesterday. Still burning my ass a day later :mexiclap:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-08-2017, 04:54 PM   #124671
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dfw BWW. I normally am not a fan of sheekinwingz but BWW mmm

also BBW

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Cez, saw this in a CNN article on the Equifax thing: "The company suggests you sign up for credit file monitoring and identity theft protection. It is providing free service for one year through TrustedID Premier -- whether or not you've been affected by the breach."

you might as well get that anyway since those bitches stole your shit
Old 09-08-2017, 06:00 PM   #124672
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I seent dat. And im seeing that if you apply for that you lose the right to sue. Even if impossible to enforce lol. Those cunts. Fuck the credit monitoring companies. Dicks

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-08-2017, 06:10 PM   #124673
stonehenge

Old 09-09-2017, 06:40 PM   #124674
stonehenge

Saw three of these cruising around this morning. They look fairly unique in person. Kinda Nissan Z looking, kinda Corvettey in the front, but different.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bricklin_SV-1

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 09-09-2017, 09:03 PM   #124675
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Car meet?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works