Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2009, 03:15 AM   #1
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default miss march

just wondering if anyone saw that movie? I saw it when it came out I was laughing my ass off constantly. Anyone else?
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:07 AM   #2
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Have no clue what that movie is. is it a newer movie?
Old 04-05-2009, 06:27 AM   #3
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea it came out a week or two ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk1_kDJhyBk
Old 04-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
Joe Kickass
Legends Never Die

Joe Kickass may have a mustache.

I do want to see this movie, but I am going to assume more people will be renting it then actually going to the theater to see it. It will more then likely be the same thing that happened to Grandma's Boy with only having made 6 million in theaters, but over $50 million in dvd sales.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:43 AM   #5
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

I do want to see this. I like these kind of goofy movies especially with some possible tits and ass flying around.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #6
Renegade Pope

Titties have a way of switching my view on a movie.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:37 AM   #7
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

I like watching this kinda movies at home, at the theater everyone laughs at anything and gets annoying.

On another note, joe kickass: I loved the first season of dexter but after that i disconected the cable, how may seasons have come out? and are they worth buying?
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:01 AM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea I dont think this movie made much in theaters, and I am going to buy it on dvd as well. very funny
Old 04-06-2009, 11:58 PM   #9
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Was it like Super Bad?

Old 04-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Was it like Super Bad?
I didnt really think so, then again its been a while since I saw super bad
Old 04-07-2009, 12:59 AM   #11
Renegade Pope

Superbad is a great movie period
Old 04-07-2009, 02:50 AM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

heres another clip, there are more funny parts as well

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #13
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Was it like Super Bad?
When I'm in class and I get a boner, I tuck it in the wasteband of my pants.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #14
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
When I'm in class and I get a boner, I tuck it in the wasteband of my pants.

Love that movie. So is this worth seeing in the theatre or wait till DVD?

Old 04-10-2009, 12:08 AM   #15
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I would think so, but Im far from a movie expert, if it helps any Im going to buy it on dvd when its released