Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-14-2012, 03:54 AM   #26
djBELLBOY
The Laird of Glencoe

djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.

Five million year old Bos primigenius indicus....Now that is BAMF

Laird of Glencoe
Member of The Royal Photographic Society
Knight Templar
Member of The Machinima Artist Guild
International Man of Mystery
djBELLBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:57 AM   #27
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathd View Post
You aint had real mexi till you've been to Texas. Fuck all your fake mexi-food.
Don't know what's fake or real but I've had some so-called Mexican food that I really liked in shithole-in-the-wall places in Mexican ghetto neighborhoods staffed entirely with Mexicans who don't speak a word of English. My favorite places are owned and run by Mexicans who kinda speak English. If it's not authentic then IDGAF.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:59 AM   #28
djBELLBOY
The Laird of Glencoe

djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.djBELLBOY wastes his time watching anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Don't know what's fake or real but I've had some so-called Mexican food that I really liked in shithole-in-the-wall places in Mexican ghetto neighborhoods staffed entirely with Mexicans who don't speak a word of English. My favorite places are owned and run by Mexicans who kinda speak English. If it's not authentic then IDGAF.

Well said !!

Laird of Glencoe
Knight Templar
Old 10-14-2012, 04:02 AM   #29
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Close enough imo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:05 AM   #30
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Yea, usually the best mexi-food is the whole in the wall where I have to point or make an ass out of my self trying to speak spanish. My ex's grandma make me a dish with some chorizo and cactus that I had to go gather. Shit was good, cactus thorns were not.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:08 AM   #31
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl. u supposed to clean the cacti

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:10 AM   #32
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Did clean the cactus. I got the thorns from collecting them. Her mexi uncles were pros at getting it, I wasnt.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 10-14-2012, 04:14 AM   #33
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-14-2012, 04:18 AM   #34
Fatso

They had a good laugh at my expense. Then her aunt had me climb this giant fucking fig tree/bush. They arent thorny or anything, but they're dense and dont grow any in with real tight twigs and foliage. The figs were gross too. Valley oranges were good, never got to try menudo. Went to padre and got sunburned in twenty minutes. From that twenty minutes, it was bad enough to cause me to blister, and from hence forth her family called me lobster boy.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 10-14-2012, 04:22 AM   #35
djBELLBOY
The Laird of Glencoe

Quote:
They had a good laugh at my expense. Then her aunt had me climb this giant fucking fig tree/bush. They arent thorny or anything, but they're dense and dont grow any in with real tight twigs and foliage. The figs were gross too. Valley oranges were good, never got to try menudo. Went to padre and got sunburned in twenty minutes. From that twenty minutes, it was bad enough to cause me to blister, and from hence forth her family called me lobster boy.
From this juncture you will herby be called Lobster Boy

To the Interwebs from Ipad

Laird of Glencoe
Knight Templar
Old 10-14-2012, 04:36 AM   #36
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol heath langosta. did you get to try pitayas? they grow on nopales

damn nom

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-14-2012, 04:44 AM   #37
djBELLBOY
The Laird of Glencoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
lol heath langosta. did you get to try pitayas? they grow on nopales

damn nom

Some words are funny !! Kazoo is funny .... But Nopales is REALLY funny

:Nopales - the prickly pear Cactus:

Nopalitos is even funnier

Laird of Glencoe
Knight Templar

Last edited by djBELLBOY; 10-14-2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:57 AM   #38
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-14-2012, 05:14 AM   #39
Fatso

you talking about prickly pears?
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 10-14-2012, 05:15 AM   #40
Fatso

wanted to try em but none of the cactuses were fruiting, or someone already nabbed em. my dad says theyre good.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 10-14-2012, 05:18 AM   #41
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nopales = the pear shaped pieces, not the frootz

Old 10-14-2012, 05:20 AM   #42
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
you talking about prickly pears?
yea. they have a kinda gritty texture but they are usually cool and taste damn nom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Nopales = the pear shaped pieces, not the frootz

wat

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-14-2012, 05:39 AM   #43
stonehenge

The fruit is red, whenever I had nopales it was green

Old 10-14-2012, 05:40 AM   #44
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yah. nopales green. fruit -red. there some that are green. dad called them tunas

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-14-2012, 05:41 AM   #45
Fatso

i am so glad captain obvious is here to discern colors
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 10-14-2012, 05:42 AM   #46
stonehenge

I think they use the tuna to make jelly and shit.

Heathd. Fgt.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:51 AM   #47
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-14-2012, 05:58 AM   #48
Biggs
I'd hit it...

Frogger Champion Smack The Rabbit Champion Vlax Champion Stealin` Home Champion Turkey Bowling Champion
Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.Biggs would hit it.

Quote:
Some of the best Mexican food you'll ever find is in some of the most run down eateries you'll ever seen. Find you a place with a short, overweight Mexican lady cooking who barely speaks english (if at all) & you'll get some of the best food you've ever eaten.
Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:04 AM   #49
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
Find you a place with a short, overweight Mexican lady cooking who barely speaks english (if at all) & you'll get some of the best food you've ever eaten.
Sounds like my mom

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2012, 06:15 AM   #50
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works