Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-03-2016, 01:05 AM   #121201
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i wonder how many outlets will pick up the story now after all that.

also, cuz apple

akshully surfaces are just as expensive imo.

iPad Pro 9.7-inch 32GB wifi model is just about 600

hmmm, a MS surface (not pro) is $385 Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet (10.8-Inch, 64 GB, Intel Atom, Windows 10)

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:42 AM   #121202
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yep and those new Atom processors are decent. You could run all the things instead of just apps. Haven't used one yet, I've used Surface Pro 3s and a Dell tablet with an m5 processor. Both were nice.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:08 AM   #121203
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ima need to play with some at best buy. if they still have the 3. think 4 prawlee still to high

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-03-2016, 01:52 PM   #121204
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Word and if you end up liking fgt iPad best then fidil get that

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-03-2016, 04:25 PM   #121205
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl.

dude on twitter has a pro. if i can write on powerpoints like he can on his ipad with a surface pro. ill consider it, especially if cheaper

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-03-2016, 05:23 PM   #121206
stonehenge

the surface will either be cheaper or you'll get more for your money if you pay the same imo but get what you like best

surface 3 charges with microusb, has a usb port to transfer files to flash drives/hds, has a built in kickstand, full windows OS with legit multitasking

you won't be gaming or doing intense photoshop sessions or anything though, it's not an i5/i7.

surface pen is like $60 instead of $100 like iPencil
Old 05-03-2016, 05:28 PM   #121207
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

get dem fucks at best buy to throw it in fo free. hmmm, speakiing of free shit, mehbeh can find some summer specials somewhere

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-03-2016, 06:21 PM   #121208
stonehenge

maybe they'll introduce the next model of non-pro surface and you can get surface 3 for sheep
Old 05-03-2016, 06:28 PM   #121209
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

either way, cant wait to test drive dem shits

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 04:19 AM   #121210
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

couldnt renew license online just now

gonna have to go to dmv

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/m...o-houston.html

Quote:
These companies have also brought thousands of Japanese employees over to the U.S., which has spurred business for Realtors, as well.

brb searchign for jpn waifus.

tho i read not all dem japs brings deyz waifus over

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 03:59 PM   #121211
stonehenge

dnw dmv

luckily mine doesn't expire until 2050

fuckin AZ

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

oh wait, hbd Cez
Old 05-04-2016, 04:49 PM   #121212
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dew license expiring in 2050. Thx m8

Rofl speaking of expire. On me last day of clinical i was in elevator next to old man who saw me hospital badge that expires later this month. He was like "says u expire in may" and I told him, yeah, cant this day can't come soon enough and he Lulz and says i know.

Did I tell that story already ? Lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 05:06 PM   #121213
stonehenge

lol no, not sure if old man wants to leave this world or wants you to gtfo
Old 05-04-2016, 05:09 PM   #121214
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rofl he didn't even know me and ants me to expire

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 05:16 PM   #121215
stonehenge

the troll is strong with that one
Old 05-04-2016, 06:24 PM   #121216
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Imo. Did like that guy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-04-2016, 11:59 PM   #121217
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-05-2016, 06:52 AM   #121218
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

https://www.facebook.com/17230202113...3643554574233/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-05-2016, 04:49 PM   #121219
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

made meself som breffas in 2 of the last 3 days. felt good man, was basic ass eggs wit toast, and a yogurt wit som orange jooz

was prety damn win

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-05-2016, 04:51 PM   #121220
stonehenge

would nom
Old 05-05-2016, 04:53 PM   #121221
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

thx

can get used to makin me som nomz. need to try making something else nao. mehbeh omlette

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-05-2016, 05:00 PM   #121222
stonehenge

chorizo con huebo
Old 05-05-2016, 05:00 PM   #121223
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fakn chorizo takes long to kewk

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-05-2016, 05:03 PM   #121224
stonehenge

not rly, just fry it up for a lil bit and then throw the eggs in there and scramble it together with a couple toasts on the side, dfw
Old 05-05-2016, 05:20 PM   #121225
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hmmm, momma always cooks itt for a while

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works