Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #75126
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

shut up foo
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:18 AM   #75127
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
i do haz dat digits pero she would be liek

who teh fukk is you?

she is fine and has tig ol' bitties
pics of tig ol' bitties

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Her name is Brittany and she is awesome to be around. Hard to find in a chick. So glad my bro got her, he has been chasing her for years

lucky dude

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:19 AM   #75128
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yea man, Nate is a lucky S O B

He has been shot at overseas thanks to army and is still A OK

Korkah, how bout that intro.....

Old 07-14-2012, 07:20 AM   #75129
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

shot in face?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2012, 07:21 AM   #75130
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i will think about it

she totally liked me so i don't know

you should friend her on facebook

don't tell her you know me or i'm gonna deny that you exist

Old 07-14-2012, 07:22 AM   #75131
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

what her last name is?

lol no cez

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

lol korkah you cant deny meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<3
Old 07-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #75132
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

say girl sup? into drinking and wathcing anime every other month? no? fuck u then, ol napy headed ho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2012, 07:23 AM   #75133
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

i will pm

she just broke up with her BF
Old 07-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #75134
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

freak dat bish out blake

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #75135
VmaxEngage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
say girl sup? into drinking and wathcing anime every other month? no? fuck u then, ol napy headed ho
lol blonde is nappy?

Korkah,

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

gotta be a freak to freak out a goo lol
Old 07-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #75136
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 07:28 AM   #75137
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
lol blonde is nappy?

Korkah,

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

gotta be a freak to freak out a goo lol
nahh. kourke gotz it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2012, 07:29 AM   #75138
VmaxEngage

message sent brah! ill keep ya updated

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

im out of the loop.

tell me
Old 07-14-2012, 07:30 AM   #75139
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

pinche blake
Old 07-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #75140
VmaxEngage

pinche me
Old 07-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #75141
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

foo pinche'd himself

Old 07-14-2012, 07:32 AM   #75142
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

blake be creepin.. aint nothing to it brah. just call dat ho napy as an insult

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #75143
VmaxEngage

it be aight

im half lit on dat drank beer acohol.

but you already knew that..............
Old 07-14-2012, 07:36 AM   #75144
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yup

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2012, 07:37 AM   #75145
VmaxEngage

Wish you guys were closer so we all could chill

Korkeh never wants to and he lives 20 min away

Old 07-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #75146
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

its only 20 mins foo
Old 07-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #75147
VmaxEngage

then hit me up, you gots mah number.

I need new friends. mine are starting to get old an boring
Old 07-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #75148
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kourke pls. fgt. its cuz u no haz cv blake. kourke cant be seen mingling with others.

anytime would hang with blake, would sleep in cv. would be too drunk to drive

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-14-2012, 07:43 AM   #75149
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
then hit me up, you gots mah number.

I need new friends. mine are starting to get old an boring
i be old too

i sit at home on mah comp

just like i'm doing right now

Quote:
kourke pls. fgt. its cuz u no haz cv blake. kourke cant be seen mingling with others.

anytime would hang with blake, would sleep in cv. would be too drunk to drive :lo:
dat CV

no yeeps plz
Old 07-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #75150
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works