Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2016, 10:02 PM   #122901
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Oh I see.

I did a bit of splurging. Got some new headphones and a bluetooth speaker from an amazon deal, computer parts from Fry's (HGST NAS drive), and a ps4 controller/adapter for htpc/steam.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:04 AM   #122902
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I bought an alternator that I pulled from a 2003 Toyota Sequoia 4.7 which, much to my surprise, was not a direct replacement for the seized one on the 2002 Toyota Tundra 4.7...it has an extra bolt-hole that lines up perfectly with another bolt but would need a spacer, but that one isn't a problem, it fits right over the bolt head with a little extra space.

However, the plug is different. Not sure if want to splice in the donor's plug (glad I grabbed it) or just acquire a correct replacement at higher cost.

What a fucking disappointment. It was cold and rainy when I pulled that shit at le junkyard.

Oh fuck me. Just looked it up...should have bought it at a full-serve junkyard instead of self-serve. Same $25.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:40 AM   #122903
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i dont usually fuck caos, but ok

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 06:13 AM   #122904
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my LG V20
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 04:12 PM   #122905
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Dad checked out cv noises. Said one coming from compressor

Apparently gotta drive w/o ac cuz it makes noise with it on

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-28-2016, 04:33 PM   #122906
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

A/C?

Old 11-28-2016, 05:21 PM   #122907
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cao pls. We dont all get to live in rusty north

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Hnggg amazon has samsung 850 ssds fo cheap right now. So wanna buy. Wanna fix bs flickering screen first

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-28-2016, 05:27 PM   #122908
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Fucking shit sucks. Wish I could pack up the family and move somewhere better.
Old 11-28-2016, 05:36 PM   #122909
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fuck it. Ordered ssd. Finally wasnt bout to pull a camb

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-28-2016, 06:54 PM   #122910
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Rustpls

Ssd =

Sent from my LG V20
Old 11-28-2016, 10:01 PM   #122911
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.johndaugherty.com/9457062...riar-Tuck-Lane

swank as fuk

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2016, 02:22 AM   #122912
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dammit am so excite for my SSD to show up

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

big ol teddies @ around 1:28-1:30

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2016, 02:39 PM   #122913
stonehenge

You gonna do a fresh install on the SSD or use something to copy your existing drive over?

Sent from my LG V20
Old 11-29-2016, 03:30 PM   #122914
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Might just do fresh install. All dat free memories

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2016, 04:20 PM   #122915
stonehenge

imo start fresh and copy over shit you need afterwards
Old 11-29-2016, 06:32 PM   #122916
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Imo. So wanna install asap. Dont think i have usb drive for os tho

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Amazon better change eta on muh shit. MFs say its due to arrive thursday. Thats not 2 days you assholes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2016, 06:34 PM   #122917
stonehenge

no usb stick for the os =

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

should have thrown one in v10 case package, have so many usb sticks lol
Old 11-29-2016, 07:36 PM   #122918
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Pinche wan n work usb sticks.

Any idea how big the os is? I has a 4gb one (probably not enough)

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2016, 07:45 PM   #122919
stonehenge

I think it's around 5gb or so. Most tutorials tell you to use an 8gb stick, probably because it will definitely be enough.

Here's a guide btw: http://lifehacker.com/how-to-make-a-...ive-1786853248
Old 11-29-2016, 07:58 PM   #122920
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Ohhh sank you. Gonna have to find me a usb. Or can i use an sd card if i have an adapter?

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Oh lawdy. So much free food. Had breakfast tacos in thr morning

Now they has cookie tables with hot cocoa and small cups of mixed nuts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2016, 08:10 PM   #122921
stonehenge

you can probably use an sd w/ a usb adapter. You'll have to create the sd/usb stick before you remove your old hard drive so go ahead and give it a try
Old 11-29-2016, 08:19 PM   #122922
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

What u mean create sd/usb?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2016, 09:34 PM   #122923
stonehenge

You take your usb stick (or sd with adapter) and create a bootable MacOS install. Those instructions tell you how to do it. You'll need to do that from a Mac computer so do it before you pull the old drive out.

In unrelated news:

Video page
Full screen
Old 11-29-2016, 10:41 PM   #122924
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

we want 15 dollas an hour

cost of living would go up immediately

but I wouldn't expect those types to understand
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 12:08 AM   #122925
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bitch in old ass bmw who think she stuntin probably deserved it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works