Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-21-2011, 05:34 PM   #23801
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

hmmmmm...

AOT for hire. do like
Greatwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #23802
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

kinda hongry
Old 07-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #23803
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:
Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:Greatwhite wants to nom on coco drank pero cant porke its wan's :blah:

not hungry...sitting in work truck watching boring yob....drank two absolute monstahs about thirty mins ago.

will not get hungry for awhile
Old 07-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #23804
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i had big monster and excedrin once and was all hiper
Old 07-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #23805
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

I don't have much to do this afternoon. Gonna fire up jootube and listen to some mo' of dat 'neck muzik

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #23806
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
i had big monster and excedrin once and was all hiper
O!!! i did that the day i found out about excidrin and was really really bad hungover.

hyper and hungover were never made to go together
Old 07-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #23807
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I was out of town and was just BAD at werk....that shit woke me up good but crashed when i got back to le hotel felt good while it lasted though
Old 07-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #23808
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

cocain in a can....
Old 07-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #23809
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 07-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #23810
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwhite View Post
cocain in a can....
PCP in a purse....
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #23811
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
can be tied in wif grants assassination of crazy ex bitches and bad pets INC?

I smell a merger
I smell money imo

Quote:
<---knows how to handle accounting for mergers and acquisitions
Awwyeah

Quote:
Imo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #23812
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

mo fuggas be paying good moneiz these days to have people "dissappear" and not be traceable.

economy decline? doubtful
Old 07-21-2011, 05:58 PM   #23813
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
its an IPO

its been around for 2 days, there's nothing there to make a decision off of

alot of people think of IPO's in terms of "it can only go up from here"

but they always fail to realize that it could be at the highest price it will ever be, i.e. "its only going down from here"
I would think the only reasonable way to invest in an IPO is if you personally know something about the company and their product...
Old 07-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #23814
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I would think the only reasonable way to invest in an IPO is if you personally know something about the company and their product...
this.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #23815
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

sup, went to dynamo game yesterday and got to go on the field to hold a flag.
the bachelor was there with 2 fine bishes who had wedgies from their dresses.
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #23816
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
mo fuggas be paying good moneiz these days to have people "dissappear" and not be traceable.

economy decline? doubtful
Serio. We can create new innovations on disappearing. Modern day hudini

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #23817
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Cez a lil bish.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #23818
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

last time I checked, u was one with the gay sn
Old 07-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #23819
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Rey plz go

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-21-2011, 06:12 PM   #23820
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

red head girl from yesterday, was cute.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #23821
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Serio. We can create new innovations on disappearing. Modern day hudini
starting wif rey....free of scharge
Old 07-21-2011, 06:13 PM   #23822
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote:
starting wif rey....free of scharge
Old 07-21-2011, 06:15 PM   #23823
Greatwhite
Og shark fisher person

dat culo
Old 07-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #23824
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

I swear MFB is being a big fat panocha with this neg reppin.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #23825
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Any Canadians in here right now?

My boss and I were on a teleconference with two other people. One of them had a Canadian accent and kept saying "aboot". I couldn't help it, I said "I'm glad you told us, I was worried aboot that". Then I couldn't keep it together, I had to go out of the room to laugh.