Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 10:29 PM   #153126
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Dear SarkOzy,

You have received a warning at GMFullsize - Chevy & GMC Truck Forum.

Reason:
-------
Signature Rule Violation

You're pushing it. Let's have a normal sig like everyone else.

Yeah, yeah, those 4 pixels are a GM TRUCK. C'mon dude. Stop testing limits.

A picture of your truck would be great. Let's try to have it take up at least 50% of your sig.

-------

Original Post:
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/show....php?p=4269697
Quote:

Sorry bud, I just can't picture what the holdup is. There's nothing to keep it from literally falling out once the snap ring, cup and spring are out.
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
GMFullsize - Chevy & GMC Truck Forum

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

really?!

Old 12-16-2010, 10:30 PM   #153127
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i JESTED HARD AT THIS

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Old 12-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #153128
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

brb making even jestier sig within the confines of the rules, which i was already following

Old 12-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #153129
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
Not gonna lie, I dig me some Phil from time to time

Video page
Full screen
5:22 = win
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
brb making even jestier sig within the confines of the rules, which i was already following
Old 12-16-2010, 10:33 PM   #153130
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

"New Sig/Avatar Rules in effect. Please be aware that your signature image should be no larger than 600x200px and must contain GM Truck or general vehicle related content. "

Old 12-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #153131
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Dear SarkOzy,

You have received a warning at GMFullsize - Chevy & GMC Truck Forum.

Reason:
-------
Signature Rule Violation

You're pushing it. Let's have a normal sig like everyone else.

Yeah, yeah, those 4 pixels are a GM TRUCK. C'mon dude. Stop testing limits.

A picture of your truck would be great. Let's try to have it take up at least 50% of your sig.

-------

Original Post:
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/show....php?p=4269697
Quote:

Sorry bud, I just can't picture what the holdup is. There's nothing to keep it from literally falling out once the snap ring, cup and spring are out.
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
GMFullsize - Chevy & GMC Truck Forum

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

really?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
5:22 = win

Si'
Old 12-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #153132
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I dont see a truck in this sig. INFRACT HIM

Old 12-16-2010, 10:38 PM   #153133
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
"New Sig/Avatar Rules in effect. Please be aware that your signature image should be no larger than 600x200px and must contain GM Truck or general vehicle related content. "
you of all people should know that a road and various vehicles is in no way "general vehicle related content"
Old 12-16-2010, 10:46 PM   #153134
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:

I dont see a truck in this sig. INFRACT HIM
gmc grille

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Old 12-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #153135
Denaliano

Denaliano has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Figured you'd run over here ASAP

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Just put YOUR truck in your sig weirdo.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #153136
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaliano View Post
Figured you'd run over here ASAP

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Just put YOUR truck in your sig weirdo.
You want to get neg'ed mother fucker?

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

hey cez...

Old 12-16-2010, 10:52 PM   #153137
stonehenge

http://www.youtube.com/ninjaunboxing2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadster08 View Post
You want to get neg'ed mother fucker?

Old 12-16-2010, 10:54 PM   #153138
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Matt, I really did think you were kidding at first.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #153139
Denaliano

Denaliano has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Old 12-16-2010, 10:57 PM   #153140
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Fuck. That PM I just sent to you has all sorts of fucked up spelling and grammatical errors. Safari FTL

Old 12-16-2010, 10:59 PM   #153141
stonehenge

It be raining and I don't trust me wipers

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Plz Matt can I haz my current AOT sig as my GMFS sig?

Edit: avy, not sig fuck
Old 12-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #153142
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

they no haz nug at hilter land.(gmfs)

Old 12-16-2010, 11:00 PM   #153143
stonehenge

meant avy, not paying attention cuz i'm tired. but repz for nuggz mention
Old 12-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #153144
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

matt,

I have all sorts of neat photos that make good sig pictures

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Old 12-16-2010, 11:03 PM   #153145
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

DIP 411

Old 12-16-2010, 11:08 PM   #153146
stonehenge

dick in pussah information?

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I been tellin bishes "see you next year" all damn damn like a MF BAWWS

FTS I'm leaving early
Old 12-16-2010, 11:11 PM   #153147
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

lata playa.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 PM   #153148
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

yayyyy, haircut successful
Old 12-16-2010, 11:15 PM   #153149
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
yayyyy, haircut successful
I'm getting mine tomorrow.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:15 PM   #153150
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

damn I needed one.

Chris's pictars trip me out