Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #15076
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.aniplexusa.com/thegardenofsinners/index.html

would probably buy

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Aniplex of America Inc. announced that the Garden of sinners - Blu-ray Disc Box Set will be imported from Japan and available to North American audiences on February 8, 2011

missed le order date

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:06 PM   #15077
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fts
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:10 PM   #15078
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

aniplex USA releases good shit. thats who i got mah baccano set from. ebay no even haz em. and found another site that has one for 700$ FFFUUU. i jelly of anyone who got one
Old 05-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #15079
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

still, $400 set?

F
T
S

Would rather buy android tablet or new phone or shit load of games or monitor or something
Old 05-23-2011, 10:16 PM   #15080
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
still, $400 set?

F
T
S

Would rather buy android tablet or new phone or shit load of games or monitor or something

didn't kno being a anime fan was so expensive
Old 05-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #15081
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ehhh. some people spend 400 on shit like that. i can spend that on a BAMF box set thats limited edition with fuckton of goodies

seeing that price makes the 50 i paid for my newest series look like piss

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post

didn't kno being a anime fan was so expensive
real anime fans dont know the word expensive :animepatriot:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-23-2011, 10:23 PM   #15082
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

ehhh. some people spend 400 on shit like that. i can spend that on a BAMF box set thats limited edition with fuckton of goodies

seeing that price makes the 50 i paid for my newest series look like piss

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

real anime fans dont know the word expensive :animepatriot:
lol im broke as fuck so everythings expensive to me
Old 05-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #15083
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
lol im broke as fuck so everythings expensive to me
was gonna get a sandwich for lunch but fts, shit was spensive, gonna nom some popkurn
Old 05-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #15084
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Aniplex FTW

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
still, $400 set?

Or engine parts or whole car.. wait thats just me

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Go work at a car wash ape
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:55 PM   #15085
stonehenge

every car wash i've been too had tons of ppl that smell like weed

shit, last time i took my truck to one, i was waiting for them to finish and an employee comes up to me

CWE: "That your truck?"
J: "yep"
CWE: "That's a classic man, not many nice ones like that still around."
J: *wtf OBS is classic?* "Thanks, I try to take care of it."
CWE: "Cool cool."
J: *awkward silence, dude still standing next to me* "So.. this a pretty good job?"
CWE: "Yeah its all good bro, just wash cars and smoke weed in the back dawg. Nawmeen?"
J: "My trucks ready, laters"
Old 05-23-2011, 10:59 PM   #15086
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:09 PM   #15087
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Watched more FLCL yeserday!
MAN! iam get a hard on with taht art style
kinda getting urge to draw that robot!

U guys got any ideas on characters i can practice on? I kinda wana learn that style
Old 05-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #15088
stonehenge

i forgot about flcl, might watch after Squid Girl
Old 05-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #15089
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Watched more FLCL yeserday!
MAN! iam get a hard on with taht art style
kinda getting urge to draw that robot!

Fkn do it
Old 05-23-2011, 11:14 PM   #15090
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

OMAGAWD! hes such a bad ass lol reminds me of daft punk
Old 05-23-2011, 11:28 PM   #15091
stonehenge

watched first few mins of FLCL ep1, will def watch it after squid girl
Old 05-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #15092
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hes DEADD!!!!! definitely DEADDD!!!!!!

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-23-2011, 11:29 PM   #15093
stonehenge

Old 05-23-2011, 11:33 PM   #15094
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Naota: What did you do to me?
Haruko: CPR. What do you think I did?
Naota: That's not what I meant.
Mamimi: Did she put her tongue inside?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #15095
Mr.Rogers

Default Re: Anime

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 05-24-2011, 12:07 AM   #15096
Manbearpig

Need to watch last 2 episodes of FLCL, Last 2 of CC, Ep 45 of FMA

4 episodes of GITS
Last 2 or 3 of GoSick

Old 05-24-2011, 12:19 AM   #15097
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i watching more than that atm. gonna has so mash shit to catch up on after me trip

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Keima Katsuragi, a second-year high school student, is an avid dating sim gamer. He is known on the Internet as "The Capturing God" for his legendary skills to be able to "capture" any 2D girl in games. However, in his actual school life, Keima is known as otamegane, a derogatory portmanteau of the two words otaku (オタク) and megane (メガネ-"glasses").

At the start of the series, Keima receives an e-mail offering him a contract to "capture" girls. He accepts what is thought to be a challenge, and a demon from Hell nicknamed Elsie appears. She asks for his cooperation to help her in catching the runaway spirits. These spirits hide themselves inside the girl's heart, and Elsie suggests that the only method to force the spirits out is by "capturing" their hearts—making them fall in love. Appalled by the idea, Keima refuses after clarifying to Elsie that he is only interested in "capturing" 2D girls and that he detests reality. Nevertheless, with the contract already accepted, Keima would have to help Elsie no matter what; if they fail, both Elsie and Keima would lose their heads.
and i started watching this nao too lol. first ep was jesty
Old 05-24-2011, 03:40 AM   #15098
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
The official website of the Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Oreimo) television anime series announced on Sunday that the site and four others will stream the final episode "Ore no Imouto ga Korede Saishūkai na Wake ga Nai" from May 31 to June 14. The other four sites are Nico Nico Douga, Showtime, Moviegate (mobile site & iPhone, iPad), and Bandai Channel.

The website also posted a video preview and a text preview of the episode.

Aniplex producer Atsuhiro Iwakami had explained on the anime's official website last December that there are two versions of episode 12, and that the story will branch in the middle of episode 12. One of the versions, the "Good End," was the final episode of the television broadcast. The other version of episode 12, "True Route," is continuing the story, which will end with this episode.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-24-2011, 03:43 AM   #15099
apedestrian

better be a good closing ep
Old 05-24-2011, 03:47 AM   #15100
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

idk. light novels be ongoing so itll be the end up to a point. hope theyll make more after though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works