Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #27551
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Finally made it to sisters school. roads suck balls. I best not have to come here often

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #27552
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

FTS gonna make CVs hubcaps come off

JK dem bishes be bolted down
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #27553
swab
aka 1996 yukon

Bowling Champion Tanks Champion
swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

My dog woke me up at like 3 this morning, went to let him out and nothing. Then he randomly jumps up in my bed at like 7 this morning, lays there. wtf crazy dog
swab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:35 PM   #27554
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fgt perro
Old 08-11-2011, 09:41 PM   #27555
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

got lost as fuck in the goddamn place the school was. tried correcting mah path and then the street i take is closed. really wanted to run someone over. fgts. ended up doing some sort of cross octagon path trying to get home

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2011, 09:44 PM   #27556
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Cez you know this song

Video page
Full screen
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #27557
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2011, 09:48 PM   #27558
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

badass song.
twitter hoar
bish
Old 08-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #27559
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pretty ol skool

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #27560
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

what you end up with in that class foo?
twitter hoar
bish
Old 08-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #27561
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

will find out tomorrow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2011, 09:58 PM   #27562
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

shit went by quick.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

any of yall ever eaten at a mongolian grill?
twitter hoar
bish
Old 08-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #27563
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think i haz. i thought it was like chino food sorta.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2011, 10:06 PM   #27564
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
got lost as fuck in the goddamn place the school was. tried correcting mah path and then the street i take is closed. really wanted to run someone over. fgts. ended up doing some sort of cross octagon path trying to get home
You do know that your phone has pretty bamf navi fo free right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey90 View Post
any of yall ever eaten at a mongolian grill?
no but kDFW
Old 08-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #27565
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

miui no haz and i no downloaded maps.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #27566
stonehenge

download maps wey, its in the market like any other app
Old 08-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #27567
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i no that, smart gai.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2011, 10:22 PM   #27568
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 08-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #27569
stonehenge

want home.

1:30 left

time, plz go
Old 08-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #27570
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

yea that Mongolian grill is badass you get to choose all your meats and ingredients then they cook it.

Juan you would love it.
twitter hoar
bish
Old 08-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #27571
stonehenge

on gmfs:

Code:
New [11-08, 14:34] 2005_Silverado  	i haz EOMO :eseculo:
New [11-08, 14:34] Juan!  	you can haz EOSTFU
New [11-08, 14:34] Juan!  	:crossarms:
New [11-08, 14:34] 2005_Silverado  	lol
New [11-08, 14:34] 2005_Silverado  	shitty smilie selection on here
New [11-08, 14:35] 2005_Silverado  	:nonobro:
New [11-08, 14:35] Juan!  	:serio:
New [11-08, 14:35] Juan!  	greenX :megusta:
New [11-08, 14:35] 2005_Silverado  	better smilies than aot? :bishplz:
New [11-08, 14:36] Juan!  	someone said that!? :kittahstare:
New [11-08, 14:36] 2005_Silverado  	ya, I was like...u crazy or sumsin? :scared:
New [11-08, 14:37] Juan!  	:derp:
New [11-08, 14:38] 2005_Silverado  	:chin: wonder if gmfs will ever be to aot smilie status?
New [11-08, 14:38] 2005_Silverado  	gmfs mods best pray they cash up :chuy:
New [11-08, 14:39] Juan!  	:ayfkm:
:datboring:

pero on AOT:

Quote:
New [11-08, 14:34] 2005_Silverado i haz EOMO
New [11-08, 14:34] Juan! you can haz EOSTFU
New [11-08, 14:34] Juan!
New [11-08, 14:34] 2005_Silverado lol
New [11-08, 14:34] 2005_Silverado shitty smilie selection on here
New [11-08, 14:35] 2005_Silverado
New [11-08, 14:35] Juan!
New [11-08, 14:35] Juan! greenX
New [11-08, 14:35] 2005_Silverado better smilies than aot?
New [11-08, 14:36] Juan! someone said that!?
New [11-08, 14:36] 2005_Silverado ya, I was like...u crazy or sumsin?
New [11-08, 14:37] Juan!
New [11-08, 14:38] 2005_Silverado wonder if gmfs will ever be to aot smilie status?
New [11-08, 14:38] 2005_Silverado gmfs mods best pray they cash up
New [11-08, 14:39] Juan!
Old 08-11-2011, 10:42 PM   #27572
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
yea that Mongolian grill is badass you get to choose all your meats and ingredients then they cook it.

Juan you would love it.
there be one by work. always get rice, chicken, japaleno, carrot, bell pepper, cabbage, mild sauce

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #27573
stonehenge

Quote:

Juan you would love it.

DFW

brb google maps
Old 08-11-2011, 10:47 PM   #27574
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

I've only been once but I want to go again.
twitter hoar
bish
Old 08-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #27575
stonehenge

le hmm http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/59/64018...arbecue-Tucson