Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2010, 06:43 PM   #2301
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'll play with SmartKB a little while, I like some of the extra options it has but if I mistype too much then I won't hesitate to go back to BetterKB.

I also like having a popup but the restart resending is retarded and I haven't been 100% happy with the popups on Chomp/Handcent, I can't remember why though
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:53 PM   #2302
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

don't they have an app just to popup sms messages?
Old 08-17-2010, 06:58 PM   #2303
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah its called SMS Popup
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #2304
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah it works well but everytime you reboot your phone, it will resend the last like 20 texts that you sent out
Old 08-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #2305
MikeH
waffler

It might just be an issue with the X tho.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:10 PM   #2306
stonehenge

could be
Old 08-17-2010, 08:52 PM   #2307
MikeH
waffler

Koush said he is still working on the X but has been busy.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #2308
stonehenge

that punk, being busy
Old 08-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #2309
MikeH
waffler

Just bought this, dunno why.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #2310
stonehenge

that isn't one of the $8 ones is it?
Old 08-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #2311
MikeH
waffler

Yeah lol. I wish I could find a case of them that hasnt been marked up yet. People are selling them all day for 20-40 bucks.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:51 PM   #2312
stonehenge

They are cool but $20-40? nothx
Old 08-17-2010, 10:00 PM   #2313
MikeH
waffler

It looked cool so I bought it. Was it a waste of 10 bucks? Definitely
Old 08-17-2010, 10:05 PM   #2314
stonehenge

Old 08-17-2010, 10:30 PM   #2315
MikeH
waffler

Apparently a lot of people are having problems with the X randomly sending and deleting messages.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #2316
stonehenge

wtf mine has only sent those, which stopped when i removed SMSPopup. Haven't noticed it delete anything ever.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #2317
MikeH
waffler

I havent had any problems either but I googled and people said they were having issues.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:55 PM   #2318
stonehenge

maybe cuz they're
Old 08-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #2319
MikeH
waffler

Thats a huge possibility. I wish I could find a TPU case without a pattern.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:04 PM   #2320
stonehenge

Me too, although this pattern really doesn't bother me.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Found one that isn't argyle!!

Old 08-17-2010, 11:05 PM   #2321
MikeH
waffler

Haha I saw that too. I was gonna say not argyle but I knew you would post that one
Old 08-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #2322
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I see you creeping xPETIEx
Old 08-17-2010, 11:30 PM   #2323
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i just switched back to reg messaging idk if it was chomp or what but it was blocking new messages and i had to erase all my texts before it would allow any new.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:42 PM   #2324
MikeH
waffler

Hey Juan I should be able to take back the battery I ordered in store right? I found a 30% off code that will save me 15 bucks if I order it online.

The code is BAT30 if you wanna order one. It brings it down to $35
Old 08-17-2010, 11:47 PM   #2325
stonehenge

sounds pretty retarded, i've never had that happen. Maybe you hit some kind of limit?

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Hey Juan I should be able to take back the battery I ordered in store right? I found a 30% off code that will save me 15 bucks if I order it online.

The code is BAT30 if you wanna order one. It brings it down to $35
Yeah I think it is a 30 day return policy but I'm not sure, check the receipt. I took back my case like a week later with no problems.