Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2010, 09:34 AM   #2026
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Here is the info on the SBF: http://alldroid.org/default.aspx?g=p...6459&#post6459

And NexTheme: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...id-x-beta.html

Luckily my internet cut the shit and is working again so I just got all the SBF goodies. The SBF file is 200mb+ so I didn't want to wait for 3G to download it. I also didn't want to try the theme until I had all the SBF stuff on my computer just in case.

Now I got all the SBF files, about to start the theme process. will post screenshots fo'sho.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Oh and I also found this very interesting: http://alldroid.org/LinkClick.aspx?l...bid=40&mid=424

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

DO NOT attempt to copy the framework over using RootExplorer instead of the adb/terminal way. It WILL NOT work.

Currently testing out the new SBF file restore method.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Wow, awesome. The SBF file just restores the shit that can brick you like the framework, stock apps, etc. After I flashed it, it booted up with WidgetLocker and my wallpaper, all my apps, contacts, etc! It doesn't wipe, it just restores the important system files. This is BAMF
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #2027
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

All done btw:

Old 08-08-2010, 07:24 PM   #2028
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Do want black status bar but with stock like status icons.

I take it you bricked your shit?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #2029
stonehenge

Lol ya do not use RootExplorer to replace frameworks. But from teh ashes came the SBF phoenix. worked great. Only thing is you have to activate after using it (*228 option 1).

The icons aren't bothering me, i like them. I hate the high res 3d blue icons that some themes have...
Old 08-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #2030
MikeH
waffler

I'm sure more themes will come along now too. So with the SBF you can get rid of all the bloatware and not worry correct?
Old 08-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #2031
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
I'm sure more themes will come along now too. So with the SBF you can get rid of all the bloatware and not worry correct?
Correct. You could remove it before and nothing would happen but if you needed to do a factory reset then you were fucked because doing a factory reset without all the stock apps in place would cause a bootloop.

This SBF file restores everything that matters for a factory reset and everything that could cause a bootloop. So it restores the stock apps, framework, and i'm sure some other important things. But it leaves your 3rd party apps and settings and whatnot in tact, which is nice.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #2032
MikeH
waffler

Nice. People were having trouble with the update without everything in place too so you could just restore so you can update. Pretty damn handy.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #2033
stonehenge

Yeah, and this will probably encourage devs to play more also.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:56 PM   #2034
MikeH
waffler

Hopefully the SBF for FroYo will leak eventually too.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:01 PM   #2035
stonehenge

Well at this point the root exploit was fixed so 2.2 wont be rootable right away. We'll need to wait for someone to root it or for some way to keep root when installing froyo which isn't likely until the recovery happens.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:01 AM   #2036
stonehenge

Found an app called "simple wallpaper" that let's you pick a color (or two in a gradient) and set it as a wallpaper
Old 08-09-2010, 01:39 AM   #2037
MikeH
waffler

Wasn't really a fan of Dolphin Browser HD. It seemed kinda buggy to me.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:46 AM   #2038
stonehenge

w/e hater

well so far no bugs for me. If i run into any, I don't mind ditching it because the stock browser is nice too.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:03 AM   #2039
MikeH
waffler

I'm use to the stock browser nd that could be the main reason. Do want my X tho, it gets delivered tomorrow.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:01 AM   #2040
stonehenge

Mmm
Old 08-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #2041
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

hopefully i can get some help here. over the weekend i was using the navigation on the ally and every time i tried to go to the settings menu the phone would reboot. it wasn't a full reboot it wouldn't show the vzw and chimes sounds just the android logo. i tried searching for an answer on google but nothing came up
Old 08-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #2042
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

is it a stock phone? have you modded it any?
Old 08-09-2010, 01:59 PM   #2043
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea its stock
Old 08-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #2044
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

sounds weird...
Old 08-09-2010, 02:02 PM   #2045
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

agreed it was very annoying
Old 08-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #2046
stonehenge

I've got those mini reboots before but they were random and not often, never something that obvious caused them. Hmm.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #2047
MikeH
waffler

Juan have you came across a link for the latest version of Smart KB?
Old 08-09-2010, 05:36 PM   #2048
stonehenge

i think i saw one on android underground a day or so ago but i'm not sure if it is the latest or not
Old 08-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #2049
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

where can i get new live wallpapers? the default ones are kinda meh

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:43 PM   #2050
stonehenge

go to the market and search for "live wallpapers" wey