Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #2001
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #2002
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I keep hardly any music on my phone. Its all on my iPod Classic.

I nao haz 720p video on Nexus thanks to Cyanogen.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:04 PM   #2003
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nice, you go to hah-y-E yet?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #2004
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Ahh, now I have some FC's.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #2005
stonehenge

See foo, wipe that bish. Find an app to backup your sms, may even be one to backup the call log, who knows. Get the "App List" app to save a .txt with all your apps to your sd. Then wipe the fuckin shit out of it.

btw, DNW ugly theme:

Old 08-07-2010, 03:58 AM   #2006
MikeH
waffler

I'm in HI now. Just got back from the shark cage. Got shipping conformation on my X
Old 08-07-2010, 06:47 AM   #2007
stonehenge

Default Re: Android Thread

Nice! Will be waiting for you!

Oh and DNFW shark cage!
Old 08-07-2010, 07:37 AM   #2008
MikeH
waffler

When is FroYo coming? Has moto not said?
Old 08-07-2010, 08:29 AM   #2009
stonehenge

Original rumors were the end of August. One rumor says early September. We'll see. I think the only thing that was officially said was "late summer" or something.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #2010
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

I seen a thread on another site that the ally is gettin froyo too :fuckyea:

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2010, 05:28 PM   #2011
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Original rumors were the end of August. One rumor says early September. We'll see. I think the only thing that was officially said was "late summer" or something.
When does the D2 drop? I'm gonna guess we wont get it til around that time.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:35 PM   #2012
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Iz bout to wipe. Need phone to be rooted
Old 08-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #2013
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
I seen a thread on another site that the ally is gettin froyo too :fuckyea:
NICE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
When does the D2 drop? I'm gonna guess we wont get it til around that time.
I think it is in the next week or so actually, like the 12th. I think they want it to be "the first 2.2 DROID zomg zomg buy it NOW" and then a little later the X and D1 and Inc will get it. Or the Inc may have already received it.. not sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Iz bout to wipe. Need phone to be rooted
told you foo
Old 08-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #2014
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I know, thats why I did it. Iz rooted now.

Wipe went good.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

damnit wan, whats the addy for apps?

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

BAHA!

Not bad!

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

I can't find beautiful widgets
Old 08-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #2015
stonehenge

try android-underground.com, they should have a version of some sort, the latest is 3.06 jsyk
Old 08-07-2010, 09:09 PM   #2016
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

gots it!
Old 08-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #2017
stonehenge

oh and I recommend all you bastarfs try out Dolphin Browser HD. I never liked Opera Mini or the Fennec (mobile firefox) betas but this browser is awesome. The way it handles tabs and bookmarks and the graphics for all of it are nice. It also has plugins like AdBlock, bookmark backup, etc and themes. Realllly liking it so far.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #2018
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I tried it back when, I wasn't impressed with it but I only had it a couple days
Old 08-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #2019
stonehenge

So did i and i didn't like it, but im really liking it now. If you try it, make sure you get Dolphin Browser HD, not the normal one.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:25 AM   #2020
MikeH
waffler

Is it really that much nicer? Or is it just nice because you can have flash not on 2.2?
Old 08-08-2010, 01:12 AM   #2021
stonehenge

I actually like it a lot better, it doesn't even have flash. I like how it handles tabs and bookmarks and the addons/themes are nice.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:28 AM   #2022
stonehenge

Someone just leaked an sbf for the X! An sbf is an image of the entire device. You flash it to the phone and it restores all partitions. The sbf is non rooted and version .604.

This is good. Now if we brick it, we just flash the sbf and reroot.

So far it is definitely possible to flash using linux and MAYBE using XP with RSD Lite.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:43 AM   #2023
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
I actually like it a lot better, it doesn't even have flash. I like how it handles tabs and bookmarks and the addons/themes are nice.
Will check it out. I thought it was the one that played flash content but apparently I'm thinking of a different browser.

Quote:
Someone just leaked an sbf for the X! An sbf is an image of the entire device. You flash it to the phone and it restores all partitions. The sbf is non rooted and version .604.

This is good. Now if we brick it, we just flash the sbf and reroot.

So far it is definitely possible to flash using linux and MAYBE using XP with RSD Lite.
Nice! Hopefully more good things come.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:24 AM   #2024
stonehenge

Ah, you're thinking of SkyFire.

Someone already released a black bar (NexTheme) theme for the X. It came out shortly after the sbf lol so I am going to try it. I want to do it now but satellite internet is shit, it is crapping out just because its raining.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:33 AM   #2025
MikeH
waffler

Download from your phone foo. Do you have a link to it?