Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #3551
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Think Im gonna get Viewsonic tablet know
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #3552
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

tempting fo sho

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #3553
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

the only thing that would hold me back from it it that i like to fuck around with photoshop and i wouldnt be able to do that with the tablet
Old 09-22-2010, 06:06 PM   #3554
MikeH
waffler

Default Re: Android Thread

I need a new a new lappy too but gonna get tablet and then a desktop later down the road.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #3555
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i haz BAMF monitor and desktop. need BAMF tablet nao. rofl. dnw laptop

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #3556
MikeH
waffler

Yeah Im gonna get a tablet and I think I'm just gonna get a tower or Mac Mini and run it to my TV.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #3557
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.droid-life.com/2010/09/22...es/#more-14838

Am I the only one that thinks that thing looks tacky and cheap? The white looks like it doesn't belong. Should have been all white or all silver. I honestly like the original D2 (GO DALLAS?) better...
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #3558
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

moto designers must have went color blind. all silver would be cool
Old 09-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #3559
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me likes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #3560
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you like the chrome front, white bottom, black keyboard/screen?

It looks like they took pieces from 3 phones and put them together. The shell of the phone and the keyboard should all be one color (white, black, blue, idgaf) and then it should have some small accents in another color. So all pearl white if that is what they want with black or silver or red or idgaf color buttons/grilles/lines/etc
Old 09-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #3561
MikeH
waffler

I just saw that. Wonder why they would put the 1.2ghz in it and not the other phones
Old 09-22-2010, 07:19 PM   #3562
stonehenge

Where'd they mention the 1.2ghz?
Old 09-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #3563
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
you like the chrome front, white bottom, black keyboard/screen?

It looks like they took pieces from 3 phones and put them together. The shell of the phone and the keyboard should all be one color (white, black, blue, idgaf) and then it should have some small accents in another color. So all pearl white if that is what they want with black or silver or red or idgaf color buttons/grilles/lines/etc
all of it really

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-22-2010, 07:24 PM   #3564
stonehenge

I'z feel sorry for lowgmc when you paint it

Old 09-22-2010, 07:30 PM   #3565
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

iz gonna be one solid color. want gray

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-22-2010, 07:31 PM   #3566
stonehenge

put pearl white bed, chrome cab, and black tailgate
Old 09-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #3567
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

any new badass roms I should try?
Old 09-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #3568
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cochino

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #3569
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Where'd they mention the 1.2ghz?
http://www.droid-life.com/2010/09/22...ghz-processor/
Old 09-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #3570
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
don't haz D1 anymo
Old 09-22-2010, 07:34 PM   #3571
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
You could try Shadow.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:35 PM   #3572
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Shadow? sounds cool
Old 09-22-2010, 07:38 PM   #3573
MikeH
waffler

Check it out.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sha...4-devices.html
Old 09-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #3574
stonehenge

The 1.2ghz would be the only thing on that phone I'd want. It be ugly and has the same old camera. I guess they had to do something to make someone want the D2 over the X. Some still wanted it for the KB but I don't think it has sold as well as the X has. The faster processor and globalness might help it out.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #3575
MikeH
waffler

It might have a better camera as well. The new Milestone or whatever the hell it is has a better camera.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

I think it looks better than the regular D2 also.