Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #251
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ign. gameinformer.

idk. i usually go through word of mouth from friends. never review but i member those sites

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #252
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

just realized FNV is first person

dont think Im gonna keep now.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

oh wait you can play both first or 3rd person?
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:23 AM   #253
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Geek Thread

Yeah, press left trigger to go back and forth between first and third. I like first better.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:29 AM   #254
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Damn, the cheap ass HDMIs from mono are pretty nice imo.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:51 AM   #255
MikeH
waffler

Mono has quality stuff.

Just did the mission by the river
Old 11-11-2010, 03:04 AM   #256
stonehenge

Just started up the ps3 FNV time
Old 11-11-2010, 04:00 AM   #257
MikeH
waffler

I just started playing and not really feeling it.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:06 AM   #258
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

fnv?

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:07 AM   #259
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

fallout new vegas

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 04:07 AM   #260
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

fallout new vegas

tired of mutants and aliens in games. be awesome if it was just basically every man for himself like the road or some shit

Old 11-11-2010, 04:08 AM   #261
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

left 4 dead

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 04:09 AM   #262
MikeH
waffler

Red Dead Redemption was bamf. I couldnt get into FNV tho.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:13 AM   #263
stonehenge

I'm still playing it, just found a laser rifle that looks like a Tommy gun. Shit is sweet but Burns thru the ammo
Old 11-11-2010, 04:18 AM   #264
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
left 4 dead
still has all the mutants and shit

afterfall is comming out but isnt it out yet

Old 11-11-2010, 04:18 AM   #265
MikeH
waffler

Maybe I just need to play a little further into it.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:19 AM   #266
stonehenge

Give it some more time, but it may just not be your style of game.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:20 AM   #267
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterfall_Universe

sounds pretty BAMF

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

damn. q1 one of next year. so march at the latest hopefully

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 04:21 AM   #268
stonehenge

The fuck
Old 11-11-2010, 04:37 AM   #269
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i am alive is another one that looks good

Old 11-11-2010, 04:44 AM   #270
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sweet. another q1 release probably
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Alive

shit sounds bamf too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 04:50 AM   #271
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

see thats the kinda game i want end of the world survival deal

not alien mutants and gays

Old 11-11-2010, 04:52 AM   #272
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i can play either

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 05:22 AM   #273
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i get bored of them cause thats all is out really

5800 million halflife clones

Old 11-11-2010, 05:28 AM   #274
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dfw og half life and new FEAR

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-11-2010, 05:32 AM   #275
MikeH
waffler

fuck fear, that shit is creepy as hell.