Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #5026
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

We no haz mail boxes. Already had to explain with Leslie lol. Around here unless you live out in the boonies, everyone has PO boxes. Town or city doesn't matter. So I'd have to get them from the post office.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:37 PM   #5027
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
lol nice. bro that thing going to survive shipping? lol no want bad amp
Ima mexi-trucker's son brah...we know how to strap shit down. Ima double box it. Chingo de bubble wrap, put in box nice and tight. Bubble wrap box, but in bigger box nice and tight.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
We no haz mail boxes. Already had to explain with Leslie lol. Around here unless you live out in the boonies, everyone has PO boxes. Town or city doesn't matter. So I'd have to get them from the post office.
why POB? I think u haz to order them and just uz ur POB # so u haz beef shipment waiting....my PO didnt have many in stock.

how be mexi candy stash?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #5028
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

good man

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-19-2009, 09:39 PM   #5029
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
Ima mexi-trucker's son brah...we know how to strap shit down. Ima double box it. Chingo de bubble wrap, put in box nice and tight. Bubble wrap box, but in bigger box nice and tight.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

why POB? I think u haz to order them and just uz ur POB # so u haz beef shipment waiting....my PO didnt have many in stock.

how be mexi candy stash?

Just the way it's set up. At least in SC if you live within city/town limits, you have to have a PO box. No curbside mail boxes at all.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #5030
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
good man
I sent radiators via usps....made it with tanks and fins in place Did same thing as Ima do with amp. But I used balsa wood on fins, boxed it, balsa wood outside box, box it again. BEEF box and balsa is light/flexible to absorb hits.

when u check out car, go slow, dont rush through it and dont buy at that moment. Take it for nice, FIRM ride, do couple HARD brakes with no hands on wheel...should keep going straight.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #5031
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Old 10-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #5032
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Just the way it's set up. At least in SC if you live within city/town limits, you have to have a PO box. No curbside mail boxes at all.
cool...We have a lil mailbox station every couple blocks....probably 10-15 boxes per station...we pull up, open our box with key and can drop off out going mail too.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

chriz
Old 10-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #5033
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I sent radiators via usps....made it with tanks and fins in place Did same thing as Ima do with amp. But I used balsa wood on fins, boxed it, balsa wood outside box, box it again. BEEF box and balsa is light/flexible to absorb hits.

when u check out car, go slow, dont rush through it and dont buy at that moment. Take it for nice, FIRM ride, do couple HARD brakes with no hands on wheel...should keep going straight.
nice.
think im going by myself. bro hasnt called back. with teh advice you gave i should be good. so after i check it out he'll probably say if ill take it, any idea what to say?

Quote:
bai chriz

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #5034
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
3 mpxls uz andriod be 5-6?
3mpx be lookin nice, the preh uses its pxlz wisely. My Storm is 3.2 and doesn't look that nice

The Droid I want be 5mp with dual led flash
Old 10-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #5035
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
nice.
think im going by myself. bro hasnt called back. with teh advice you gave i should be good. so after i check it out he'll probably say if ill take it, any idea what to say?
"I haz other cars to check out....Ima give you a buzz later during week to let you know."
Old 10-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #5036
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

bai

Old 10-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #5037
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

didnt think of that. if he no like that? fuck him?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #5038
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

1. I haz new bag of Churritos to last me another year and a bag o' mexi-jap-pntz

2. brb, gonna mob the GC across 2 major streets to our farthest server room
Old 10-19-2009, 09:55 PM   #5039
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
didnt think of that. if he no like that? fuck him?
"u need to get the moneyz from uz savings account....will take you a day or two to clear...will call you when Im ready"

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
3mpx be lookin nice, the preh uses its pxlz wisely. My Storm is 3.2 and doesn't look that nice

The Droid I want be 5mp with dual led flash
yeah 3mp isnt bad on this guy...pics look good

that droid will take REAL nice pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
1. I haz new bag of Churritos to last me another year and a bag o' mexi-jap-pntz

2. brb, gonna mob the GC across 2 major streets to our farthest server room

I was gonna buy mexi snacks when I was down there, but it wouldve looked messed up if pops was all broken and half dead and Iz worried about mexi snacks
Old 10-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #5040
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o nice. hope he doesnt want cash only lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #5041
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
o nice. hope he doesnt want cash only lol
most people do brah...how you planning on paying? Ive sold 01-02? Camaro SS, 99 Accord, 98 Altima, 71 C10 RCSB...bought 02 Altima, 05 Accord, 05 WW and all was cash except for SS, that was direct bank transfer from buyer's bank to my finance company. Most deals went down at banks to check bills, all docs was signed there.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:06 PM   #5042
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i was thinking of giving him 1500 i have in cash right now idk though. this would be my first car i get like this. idk how it would all go down though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-19-2009, 10:13 PM   #5043
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY WITHOUT GETTING TITLE OF CAR.!!!! honestly, dont
Old 10-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #5044
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o that i know. leaving in a few to go check it out. ill zext you while im there and updates you. hopefully i googled the right adress lol

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

hopefully i dont catch traffic either way right now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-19-2009, 10:25 PM   #5045
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

aight I wouldnt buy the car without someone there thats bought used cars before brah....dont wanna get stuck with a clunker.

Id get VIN, come back, look it up (If seller doesnt have already), go back with family member, have them look it over...then buy if you like. IDK about Tejas, but the seller pays for smog check if your buying it in cali....doesnt pass smog, you dont buy car. Some states you can buy car, not smog it that day, if it doesnt pass within couple days, seller has to give you money back.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #5046
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sweet. thx bro. hope it looks as good in person as in teh pics. dont want to waste gas now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-19-2009, 10:46 PM   #5047
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

wife just told me to get a pt job
Old 10-19-2009, 11:04 PM   #5048
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

indeed

whats your regular job??
Old 10-19-2009, 11:07 PM   #5049
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Auditor
Old 10-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #5050
stonehenge

PT in addition to your current FT? DNW

Time to go home
Closed Thread