Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-31-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Lightbulb Snow screw

http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/20...ad-snow-motor/

Before arriving at the design of the current snowmobile, it was once thought that a screw-propelled vehicle would be the easiest way to traverse cold, barren landscapes.

A sort of conversion kit was created that attached two large cylinders (screws) to the bottom of a tractor or car so it could glide as easily as Legolas atop a snowbank. The first of these creations was a Fordson tractor, dubbed the Snow Devil. It was easily maneuverable and could travel up to 8 miles an hour, even in deep, powdery snow. Here’s a 80 year-old silent film (dubbed over with awful music, YouTube style) to highlight the machine’s advantages.

Video page
Full screen

A company called Snow Motors, Inc was created to market and sell these kits worldwide. In January 1926, Time Magazine did a special report on their product:
The new car will consist of a Ford tractor power-plant mounted on two revolving cylinders instead of wheels—something on the order of a steam roller. The machine has already proved its usefulness in deep snow previously unnavigable. One such machine has done the work which formerly required three teams. In Oregon a stage line uses a snow motor in its two daily round trips over the Mackenzie Pass between Eugene and Bend. Orders are already in hand from Canada, Norway, Sweden, Alaska.
There were even reports of the Canadian RCMP replacing many of their iconic horses with the Snow Motor. But despite the ingenuity of the machine, no information is known as to if they became popular or even what happened to the company.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
bigblazer87
moar senior-est member

bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:bigblazer87 has plate #1 and worse wheels in RI, gtfo noob. :security:

Can haz Pacer on snow screws?
bigblazer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Snow screw

Dfw snow screw Nizz. O wait, AZ
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Ha, that dude doing the donuts is awesome. Looks fun