Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #15726
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:43 PM   #15727
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Is there a way to disable the weather in the statusbar, yet keep it on the lockscreen that I'm missing? If not that should be a feature

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:37 AM   #15728
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Haven't looked at DX roms for a few days now

Old 03-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #15729
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Gonna be a long day for Juan until he gets le Nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #15730
stonehenge

srs

after work, go home, get waifu, then nom dinner, THEN get phone

Old 03-02-2012, 06:23 PM   #15731
MikeH
waffler

fts. get off work, get phone, nom dinner, get waifu
Old 03-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #15732
stonehenge

Phone won't even be delivered until 3-7pm and is on the other side of town. I could get the phone before dinner but then will ignore waifu the whole time we eat
Old 03-02-2012, 06:40 PM   #15733
MikeH
waffler

Unless they are extremely busy it will probably get there fairly early. It be Friday, nobody is gonna want to be working late.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #15734
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

got current temp in status bar mod

guess i can switch up my beautiful widgets now dont need weather anymore lol
Old 03-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #15735
MikeH
waffler

I haz too but with clock in pulldown
Old 03-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #15736
stonehenge

dfw time/weather hidden in pulldown

3-7pm was what the vzw woman told me and thats fine since I wont be able to get it until like 6 anyway
Old 03-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #15737
MikeH
waffler

how come you didnt send to your house? nobody be there to sign?
Old 03-02-2012, 06:54 PM   #15738
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i send stuff to work if i gotta sign for it lol
Old 03-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #15739
stonehenge

The last time I had something sent to home (apartment) I didn't like how the office handled shit. Mail peeps left a note in the mailbox and took the package to the office (which is coo). Then the office people just put every package in a closet next to the common room that is unlocked all day. The closet is also unlocked. I told them I had a package and they were like "yeah it's in there, just find it in the pile" and they didn't watch me or check what I grabbed, could have grabbed whatever I wanted.

But recently our complex was bought by new people who are doing a WAY better job. When I picked up my Diz case the other day, the packages were kept in a locked room next to the main office, I had to show the woman the "you haz package" card, then SHE found my package, then I signed for it and she initialed it. They also keep a log as the packages arrive so that someone can't take it before I go sign for it.

So I'll start sending things to the apartment more often, now that they are doing it right. I wasn't sure yet so I sent the phone to my wifes Nana's house since they're always home. Should have sent it to work, didn't think about it

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

horyshet, TL;DR
Old 03-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #15740
MikeH
waffler

might as well just left at doorstep if they werent checking who was picking up packages.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #15741
stonehenge

Exactly, i figured TPU cases were a good test for the new management rather than a $240 phone rofl

(tapatalk)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #15742
MikeH
waffler

could always get a PO box, they be fairly cheap.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #15743
stonehenge

plus, then if we move, it stays the same
Old 03-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #15744
MikeH
waffler

dont think it would help you when shipping UPS or FedEx though since I dont think they will let you ship to PO boxes.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #15745
stonehenge

fgts
Old 03-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #15746
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can get box at ups store but not sure they would accept fedex lol

Sent from my unicorn powered Galaxy Nexus
Old 03-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #15747
MikeH
waffler

I think PO box only be like 20-50 a year or some shit though.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #15748
stonehenge

would want if anything could be sent there
Old 03-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #15749
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think mine was like 30 when I had one it was the smallest they had

Sent from my unicorn powered Galaxy Nexus
Old 03-02-2012, 07:59 PM   #15750
MikeH
waffler

quick search says that fedex and ups wont ship to pox box.