Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 12:54 AM   #201
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've just been watchin tv
Old 09-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #202
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm procrastinating about doing my homework.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:59 AM   #203
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I'm procrastinating about doing my homework.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #204
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

This "professor" (if he can really be called that) is the dorkiest dweeb I've ever met.

He's assigning 5th grade memorization work. I've forgotten all that shit, so if you quizzed me on the street I'd look like a dumbass not being able to rattle off all 50 states and their capitals or mark them on a map...but I gotta know this shit for a quiz tomorrow.

I also have to read 54 pages of "Winterdance", a book about the Iditarod.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #205
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

One of these days, soon, I'm going to fix the smilies so GMFS smiley codes will work.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #206
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Naughty Good idea

Quote:
One of these days, soon, I'm going to fix the smilies so GMFS smiley codes will work.
and add some sort of special flag to my account so I can add new smilies when I make them?
Old 09-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #207
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

cow you in school too?
im having a hard time doing my engrish paper.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:05 AM   #208
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lmfao at shuggah from no country for old men on the simpsons
Old 09-21-2009, 01:08 AM   #209
Leslie

Leslie may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
How many hours is it from Leslieville to Christown?
It took him 9 hours today, but it was POURING rain most of the way and he hit some heavy traffic in Asheville. He thinks if conditions were better he could make the drive in 7.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:10 AM   #210
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
lmfao at shuggah from no country for old men on the simpsons
they serve real meat
Old 09-21-2009, 01:11 AM   #211
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
they serve real meat
haha. poor skinner lol
Old 09-21-2009, 01:16 AM   #212
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
It took him 9 hours today, but it was POURING rain most of the way and he hit some heavy traffic in Asheville. He thinks if conditions were better he could make the drive in 7.
thats still a long ass drive, long distance relationships definitely take some commitment.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:16 AM   #213
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
and add some sort of special flag to my account so I can add new smilies when I make them?
Make a thread for smilies to be added. I don't see why I can't add lots of decent smilies, though if the smilies page gets too big I think I can make them unlisted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
cow you in school too?
im having a hard time doing my engrish paper.
Yep. I work at a school, so by taking classes for free I effectively give myself a raise. My wife goes there full time for free too.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:17 AM   #214
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Make a thread for smilies to be added. I don't see why I can't add lots of decent smilies, though if the smilies page gets too big I think I can make them unlisted.

Yep. I work at a school, so by taking classes for free I effectively give myself a raise. My wife goes there full time for free too.
awesome
Old 09-21-2009, 01:26 AM   #215
Bruce

Quote:
definitely a smart move
Old 09-21-2009, 01:28 AM   #216
stonehenge

Quote:
fuck that drive, he must realllly like you
Quote:

1) ok sounds good, on gmfs the only person that would do it was shaggy and he took foreverrrr. I'll see what I have that will apply here (at this point STFU CHAD won't do much good).

2) I work at a school too. All I have to pay are the fees so I end up paying a couple hundred for a semester that would normally be a couple thousand and once me and my fiance are married she can take classes for the same price
Old 09-21-2009, 01:30 AM   #217
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i shoulda read this shit earlier
Old 09-21-2009, 01:36 AM   #218
Leslie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
thats still a long ass drive, long distance relationships definitely take some commitment.
It does. But, we're both working hard at it.

Quote:
fuck that drive, he must realllly like you
Lol... he does.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:42 AM   #219
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gmfs has gone downhill
Old 09-21-2009, 01:44 AM   #220
Bruce

i have definently noticed the changes since i joined, thats for sure.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:46 AM   #221
Leslie

I just love because I'm a chick I'm apparently not allowed on the forum.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:48 AM   #222
stonehenge

Quote:
I just love because I'm a chick I'm apparently not allowed on the forum.
You are just an attention whore, you talk about randomness in the lounge inside a thread designed for just that, HOW DARE YOU WOMAN
Old 09-21-2009, 01:49 AM   #223
stonehenge

Also, how did everyones post counts drop? Did they make Lounge posts not count or WW posts or only posts in the Chat Thread?
Old 09-21-2009, 01:50 AM   #224
Leslie

I better get back to cooking and cleaning. WHATTTT was I thinking?
Old 09-21-2009, 01:50 AM   #225
Bruce

i understand what there saying when they talk about people not contributing to the site. But honestly i have no problem with girls being on there, just because they dont post in the tech forums doens't mean it will wreck the site
Closed Thread