Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2013, 01:41 AM   #51
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

good news everyone (cao),

I just checked and didn't throw it away like I'd thought. It was rolled up in the back of a drawer and it smells delicious. It's Blender's Gold brand, Burley and Black flavor but it smells like vanilla. It's not moldy and it still has some moisture to it, not dried out.

The pipe I have is a Dr. Grabow Grand Duke:

Just pulled off the tip and removed the filter. I only smoked it a few times and never cleaned it. Need to buy whatever is needed to clean these bitches.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:31 AM   #52
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If it's not all gunked up, pipe cleaners should suffice. Maybe a little water on the pipe cleaner. Regular pipe cleaners are different from the stuff you find in the Walmart craft supplies aisle. I finally picked up a pack of them today.

Went to a smoke shop today to acquire some Carter Hall tobacco, recommended as consistent, easy to light, and also a good utility tobacco for breaking in new pipes and clearing "ghost" from previous tobaccos. While there, wife bought me an early Christmas gift today, a Fujima FP109.

It's weird, has a metal bowl and a funky fitting at the stem.

Old 12-16-2013, 02:37 AM   #53
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that thing looks crazy but bamf lol

Yeah I've been reading up on how to clean them. Pipe cleaners should suffice, I've only smoked it a few times. How much did a pack of pipe cleaners run you? You throw them away after each use?
Old 12-16-2013, 02:57 AM   #54
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The slightly shady looking convenience store/smoke shop I stopped at sold me a pack of 32 6" pipe cleaners for $2.

I figure I'll throw them away when they're saturated and icky.

The shop had something for everybody. Pipe smokers, roll-your-own cigaretters, cigars, weed smokers, hookah, e-cig, etc. I saw jesty little mini corncob pipes for $1, grabbed one. I figure it's lightweight, might be easy to clench and smoke while driving.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:40 AM   #55
stonehenge

$2 for 36? thats my kinda price range

I'm gonna have to pick some up soon and clean this bish out. I just smoked a swisher (also my price range rofl) and was reminded just how much smoother a pipe is than that.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Also, dfw jesty cheap corn cob pipe.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #56
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I bought a few of the full-size cobs from this guy:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Pipes-/4118/...ustforlive2008
Very happy with them. He also has the jesty mini one.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #57
stonehenge

dat cheap
Old 12-23-2013, 02:49 AM   #58
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Been smoking le pipe daily. Much yum. So enjoy. Pleasant smell. Such wife happy. She loves the smell and says I look great smoking a pipe.

Afraid I could get nicotine addiction. Also, wife's encouragement makes me wonder if she wants me to die from mouth cancer.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #59
stonehenge

Still haven't picked up pipe cleaners. I don't think its that bad, I could probably smoke it like it is but I've been waiting until I can clean it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Also, wife's encouragement makes me wonder if she wants me to die from mouth cancer.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:25 PM   #60
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

http://www.waywardirregular.com/the-...ike-a-hipster/
Old 01-18-2014, 10:42 PM   #61
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Anyone have a cigar humidor? Looking to pick one up to set on top of my liquor cabinet. Any recommendations?
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:36 PM   #62
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I have a cheap one. I'm just learning to use it.

Are you looking for something decorative for display, or just something to preserve/age cigars? You can use a less expensive container, combined with a hygrometer and appropriate humidity, if it doesn't need to be pretty.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:06 PM   #63
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Now I have two humidors. Also a bunch more cigars. And some more pipe tobacco.

The special is still live. I wish I had thought to post it here earlier.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/s.../deal/specialx
Quote:
CI’s Top-Shelf Humidor Combo includes:
1 - Cohiba Red Dot Robusto (5” x 49)​
1 – Oliva Serie ‘O’ Robusto (5” x 50)​
1 – Alec Bradley American Sun Grown Toro (6” x 50)
1 – 5 Vegas Gold Torpedo (6” x 54)​
1 – Gurkha Beauty Super Toro (6.5” x 56)
1 - Punch Pita (6.1” x 50)
1 – Macanudo Hyde Park (5.5” x 49)
1 – Montecristo Classic Robusto (5​” x 52)
1 – Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6” x 52)
1 – Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 (6.2” x 54)
1 - Whitetail Glasstop Humidor (50 Capacity)
All that for $30 plus $5 shipping. I added a few things to my order, of course...

Sweet.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:24 AM   #64
stonehenge

dayum, nice haul

i need to pick up some new pipe tobacco, mines is kinda meh

It feels fairly moist, isn't moldy or anything like that, but it just didn't taste/smoke well when I tried it last.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:40 AM   #65
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

:doit:

Go to a cigar shop that has bulk pipe tobacco in jars. Most of the jars will contain aromatics that smell sweet but you don't get much of that in the actual taste. Sniff some English blends, find one that smells like a campfire, and give that one a try. That style isn't as popular but it's so yummy. Also grab a little of their best seller which is bound to be Lane 1Q (possibly rebranded though), a decent aromatic.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:32 PM   #66
stonehenge

Need to do that soon. Haven't smoked anything in a while. I think the only thing I have right now is a Swisher sweet

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2014, 01:56 PM   #67
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

While driving this morning, I was smoking an English pipe blend that smells like weed. I pulled up at work listening to "Couldn't Get High" by Slightly Stoopid, smelling of weed, and said hi to the person in the next parking space.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:23 PM   #68
stonehenge

Old 07-30-2014, 10:41 PM   #69
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Good story for in here...

I have asthma really bad so I can't really smoke anything, like even a puff, but a couple of my friends like Cigar's a lot. Well one night I was totally blacked out where I was doing shit I didn't even remember and they said I took a Cigar from one of them and smoked a whole big cigar and I think part of another.

...felt like I had been hit by a truck the next morning with hang over and my lungs were fucked.

I do love the way they smell though, my friends get them and I just smell them lol.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

ps...asthma is a bitch.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:04 PM   #70
stonehenge

*puff cigar*
*hit the asthma puffer*
*repeat*

Old 07-30-2014, 11:16 PM   #71
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

*puff cigar*
*asthma attack*
*die*

more like it. I can't even be around people who smoke or have the smell on their clothes. My asthma is pretty bad.

Old 07-30-2014, 11:24 PM   #72
stonehenge

rofl then how'd you smoke a whole one that night without dying?
Old 07-31-2014, 12:30 AM   #73
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Damn, that's a real bummer. I didn't know it could work like that, I would have figured you'd need to directly inhale before it would be a problem.
Old 07-31-2014, 01:10 AM   #74
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
rofl then how'd you smoke a whole one that night without dying?
That's why I was surprised I didn't have an asthma attack or some shit, I was like "what the fuck guys, you let me smoke a whole cigar?" lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Damn, that's a real bummer. I didn't know it could work like that, I would have figured you'd need to directly inhale before it would be a problem.
Yeah it's weird, if I'm in an enclosed room with someone that smokes and has the smell on their clothes it triggers a reaction in me.

Old 07-31-2014, 01:24 AM   #75
stonehenge

Nailz making me want a cigar.