Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 04:19 PM   #326
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Im @ 6% completed btw
Old 09-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #327
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Naughty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
LOL...yes you are...you see the yt vid I posted in the random video thread? OMG!
no I haven't pr0ned it up here (yet) pero I might have to take a look at some point
Quote:
Ima add you when I get home...Im taking friday off so I can play ALL F'ING DAY
thats pretty much what I did this last friday when I stayed home
Old 09-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #328
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

oh hai

Old 09-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #329
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i need to post more in my own thread lolz

Old 09-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #330
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

1k posts

Eddeh: Your a D2 whore

Chriz: Haibro
Old 09-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #331
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

nice video Juanz. lol

Old 09-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #332
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stupid auto update isnt working here...IE 6.0 ftl....mof, IE X.XX FTL
Old 09-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #333
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Works on Safari Eddiez

Old 09-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #334
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Wan, last night I was waiting for uz invite... didnt see anything so I started looking for Juan!, gordobus (sp)...found a Juan but didnt send a message
Old 09-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #335
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

work pc wont let me D/L anything Id be rocking FF if I could
Old 09-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #336
stonehenge

Quote:
Wan, last night I was waiting for uz invite... didnt see anything so I started looking for Juan!, gordobus (sp)...found a Juan but didnt send a message
gardobus so close

I was going to invite you last night but mah lady was in the middle of something on the telivisión

Last edited by stonehenge; 09-21-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #337
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
gardobus so close

I was going to invite you last night but mah lady was in the middle of something on the telivisión
so it is that? damn it! never interrupt a lady mid-way her novela
Old 09-21-2009, 04:28 PM   #338
stonehenge

FF is definitely ftw, call teh IT and be like "listen bitches, i need mah fox"

And yeah its gardobus you were one letter off. And word to not interrupting her lol
Old 09-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #339
stonehenge

This shit never gets old to me:

Video page
Full screen
FUCK IT! We'll do it live!
Old 09-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #340
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

40posts/page sucks btw....we need like 120 and a mobi-aot skin...how you liking mgs4? gotten any pr0n mags now?
Old 09-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #341
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

brb...starbucks run
Old 09-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #342
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Starbucks

Old 09-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #343
stonehenge

I definitely wish there was a mobile skin of some sort. I was on one forum and the mobile skin was badass. You could change your mobile preferences for how many posts per page, how/if it displays pics, font colors, etc. Was very sexily laid out. Lemme see if I can find that and see if Rick can help us out

As for MGS4, I'm almost about to beat it I think I might play through it again though to unlock more guns lol
Old 09-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #344
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Yea teh default skin is kinda

Old 09-21-2009, 04:44 PM   #345
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I think I'm gonna walk to teh gas station and grab a drink and snickers bar for lunch. Was looking at the pics from this weekend and I'm still heavy. lol

Old 09-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #346
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Some randomness....

Last edited by SarkOzy; 09-21-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #347
stonehenge

The default skin is fine but when I go to it on the phone, its kinda Not horrible but just

Snickers for lunch!?

Nice cornhole
Old 09-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #348
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Yea I'm gaining weight from this office job.

Old 09-21-2009, 04:59 PM   #349
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

LOL at creepin on leslie
Old 09-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #350
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Her friend actually took that one. We have a group picture that turned out great.

Closed Thread