Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2017, 05:16 PM   #124451
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Damn, not sure wtf to do in that situation. If only these damned animals could speak English...

Are they all fixed? All males so no heat type shit should be going on.

How long has Cat3 been pissed off? Maybe just give it more time and he'll chill the fuck out?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 08:28 PM   #124452
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

All are fixed males.

Cat 3 has only been pissed off since Saturday.

Not sure how to keep them from killing each other while we give it time. Wife has had one cat in bedroom all day, first Cat 1 then later Cat 3. I think we're going to have to sequester one in the basement, but that's going to limit Cat 2 from being able to go where he wants of course.

Also, Cat 2 (the smart peacemaker) is getting sick of Cat 3's shit now. He hissed at Cat 3 once today.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:10 AM   #124453
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cat2: DUDE JUST GET OVER IT

I guess keeping Cat3 in a different room might work like you're supposed to do when you bring a new cat into the mix. They yell at each other and smell each other through the door. But with that said, they already know each other's scent and whatnot, Cat3 is just pissed off.

Hmm

Old 08-07-2017, 12:25 AM   #124454
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Isolate cat 3 and kind of not be friendly with it? Hmm

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 03:11 AM   #124455
stonehenge

Only slightly related to angry gato: https://np.reddit.com/r/redditreques...years/dl80lvg/

Dude takes over NSFW subreddits that have been abandoned/banned and makes them SFW with cat pics/gifs.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:37 AM   #124456
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

pinche reddit

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2017, 05:05 PM   #124457
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Getting so much rain today

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2017, 05:27 PM   #124458
stonehenge

dfw, it looks like it's going to be dry and 100*+ all week here
Old 08-07-2017, 05:31 PM   #124459
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2017, 05:56 PM   #124460
stonehenge

Currently 90*, sunny, 30% humidity. Not jewston status humidity but sticky for us.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:33 PM   #124461
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Is mid 80s. Just started pouring. Think its gonna move out fadt but idgaf. So nice outside

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2017, 07:06 PM   #124462
stonehenge

[jelly intensifies]

Old 08-08-2017, 07:18 AM   #124463
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cao anything new on kittahs?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2017, 03:42 PM   #124464
stonehenge

Cat3 has ended cao. RIP

Old 08-08-2017, 04:32 PM   #124465
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Fts. Cat reading aot and tryimg to find us too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2017, 05:21 PM   #124466
stonehenge

Old 08-08-2017, 07:43 PM   #124467
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

mad pussy
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:54 AM   #124468
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cat 3 couldn't end me. I could kick his ass with one hoof tied behind my back.

Cat 2...besides being one smart motherfucker, he's huge and double-pawed with like a dozen claws on each paw. He could end a whole herd of caos, either by plain violence or by making plans and hiring a hitman.

Cat 1 would be a more realistic match. He's average sized, a little fat, normal claws, not the fiercest hearted beast around...he grew up spoiled by wifey and me, his only opponent being Cat 0, who was very small and declawed and a scaredy cat, and he has never really met with any real threats, but he dispatches mice readily.

Anyway, the situation is definitely improving. Sometimes they are downright friendly, sometimes they hiss or yowl at each other, and I heard one hell of a fight a little while ago.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:01 AM   #124469
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Well if its improving then good enough. Hope it doesnt revert

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2017, 03:29 AM   #124470
stonehenge

Maybe they just need to
Old 08-09-2017, 03:35 PM   #124471
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

BRB, lacing catnip with da chronic.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #124472
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2017, 05:05 PM   #124473
stonehenge

they gonna be best friends in no time but gonna eat even more rations

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Old 08-09-2017, 05:44 PM   #124474
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-11-2017, 01:45 AM   #124475
stonehenge

Cez having fun driving his homie to the liquor store?