Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-02-2014, 09:35 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default What would you do

to your car if money was no object

Was looking through a popular thread on CVN with the completely customized CV and started thinking of what I would do to CV if I had unlimited spendable kesh

Here's my list:

1. Darker tints - 20%

2. Dual exhaust(tips on either side of the ass of car)

3. Mustang wheels

4. Front seats reupholstered and ford logo added to headrests

5. Small dents romoved from body and new paint job in the same color

6. Big CD/DVD/MP3/GPS/Radio - Kenwudz. Them shits be so sexy cuz sometimes people pull out the factory radio and put in just a Small CD player box and there's all this extra space leftover. Looks The big display thangs fits in the entire open space and looks factory like a motherfucker...DFW

That's pretty much it - Of course all essential under the hood stuff would be taken care of before cosmetic stuffz.

yall turn

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 07-03-2014 at 12:47 AM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:45 PM   #2
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

your cv...........trick flow heads and cam headers duals and stang wheels. 450 hp....

my truck have it stolen so i dont have that shitbox anymore.
my buick i made a photoshop.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

i would do a small radio or hidden one kourke and do gauges there. also would do the v6 stang wheels they look amazing on cvs.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:46 PM   #3
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

le hidden radio?
Old 07-02-2014, 09:55 PM   #4
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

thats how im doing my 66. dont want a big ugly radio there. so im using a hidden unit. dont need cds.... just sat radio usb and bluetooth.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

v6 stang wheels if you never seen them.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:55 PM   #5
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

i wouldn't mind having it in CV

If it was an old school I could understand wanting it hidden pero FIDIL
Old 07-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #6
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah a dd would look more factory however cvs have very few gauges would want to add some gauges and tach. single din and gauges under it would be nice. could do mustang dash pod and dd too.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:14 PM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

• Exterior
    • PAINT IT. Probably white again. This includes fixing a couple small dents, filling the antenna hole on the roof, and probably new bumpers in front and back.
    • New headlights, corners, and maybe a black grille.
    • Wheels (one of the below):
      • Get stock steelies powdercoated and widen the rears a little (only if engine is upgraded for moar powah)
      • Mustang take-offs.
      • Clean/minimalistic aftermarket wheels
    • Bagged?
  • Interior
    • Get the correct rear door panels and matching rear seat (current seat is the right color but a different material).
    • New headliner (a couple small holes from K9 setup that was in there before).
    • Shampoo and detail allthethings.
    • Maybe darker tint.
  • Electronics
    • Rewire all speakers (I have a short somewhere right now).
    • Get nice component speakers and crossover/amp for them.
    • Replace 10s with 12s for the lulz.
    • Replace door switches (sometimes windows/mirrors act screwy).
    • Get extra chipped keys and keyfobs.
    • Maybe replace Kengood with a decent double-din, maybe keep my small one with pocket for usb cable.
  • Mechanical
    • Dual exhaust (either stock or magnaflow)
    • Pimp out the engine with whatever makes it go vroom faster, nothing too ridiculous, just some reliable mods that make it more beast.

I think that's about it for now
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:17 PM   #8
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i will make a list on le buick and this is all i am doing to it once i get all the ducks in a row

repaint everything white with black guts (about half is done now)
rering rebearing 401 (is already started)
port heads intake
headers (just not bolted on)
rebuild the 200-4r (need the adapter too)
large sway bars (i have them)
tublar control arms
disc brake converion (have those parts too)
e fans
efi system prob the estreet set up
powder coat all the chrome a dull aluminum look
led bulbs in everything
17 inch cragar 500 wheels/tires.
hidden cas sst stereo with infinity speakers and sub
ac and power options is a must
sw autometer or sunpro gauges not sure yet
all black stock interior
3 inch h pipe exhaust
aluminum radiator
35% tint

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

juan is yours an actually p71? they dont have chips in keys.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:36 PM   #9
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

wun made professional presentation

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Wan, if your car is a PI its supposed to have diff materials on rear and front seats
Old 07-02-2014, 10:38 PM   #10
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
wun made professional presentation

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Wan, if your car is a PI its supposed to have diff materials on rear and front seats
not true kourke....vinyl seat was optional. pi had the salt pepper rear and the salt and pepper buckets from factory.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:42 PM   #11
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

i thouught PI's went like this:

cloth in front for comfort of cop

vinyl in back for easy clean up after criminals get out(blood, sweat, spit, etc)
Old 07-02-2014, 10:48 PM   #12
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Mine is a CVLX so it has the bench w/ folding arm rests like yours does except in gray and not leather. From the factory it was a white version of yours but with soft cloth and steel wheels.

Then Customs got a hold of it...

I think they had a K9 cage in the back because I found fur when installing my subs. When they removed the K9 cage to sell it, they put in whatever seat/door panels they could find laying around. The door panels are the wrong year (slightly different size) and they are tan (they spray painted them silver to match "better"). The seat is gray but it's not the comfy cloth like the front. It's a rougher cloth (salt and pepper nhb is talking about?) with a vinly strip in the middle. Matches enough pero doesn't fully match the front seats.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:51 PM   #13
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

nope is optional. 99% ksp fords are cloth rear.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

juans has a p71 rear seat but is not a p71 car. some depts hazard pd for example when they take a drug runner car in will keep them and use them for cruisers. hpd has a regular cv that they got like that. could be k9 or could be one of depts that use the plastic seat tub in place and the door panels deletes. lvpd i think does that.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:56 PM   #14
stonehenge

The guy who bought it from auction said it belonged to Customs and was used for Special Use or some shit. I mean it only had 30k on it when he got it at auction. It was taken care of and had their full US Customs markings all over it before it was sold (can still see silhouettes in certain lighting). This wasn't a drug runner car.

Could have been a drug sniffing dog or something since it was a LX (they didn't expect it to be abused), it had fur in the door sills, they had the doors/seats pulled, and it had very few miles. Plus, Customs probably has several drug dergs.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:00 PM   #15
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Mine is a CVLX so it has the bench w/ folding arm rests like yours does except in gray and not leather. From the factory it was a white version of yours but with soft cloth and steel wheels.

Then Customs got a hold of it...

I think they had a K9 cage in the back because I found fur when installing my subs. When they removed the K9 cage to sell it, they put in whatever seat/door panels they could find laying around. The door panels are the wrong year (slightly different size) and they are tan (they spray painted them silver to match "better"). The seat is gray but it's not the comfy cloth like the front. It's a rougher cloth (salt and pepper nhb is talking about?) with a vinly strip in the middle. Matches enough pero doesn't fully match the front seats.
fgt K9 customs
Old 07-02-2014, 11:51 PM   #16
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
The guy who bought it from auction said it belonged to Customs and was used for Special Use or some shit. I mean it only had 30k on it when he got it at auction. It was taken care of and had their full US Customs markings all over it before it was sold (can still see silhouettes in certain lighting). This wasn't a drug runner car.

Could have been a drug sniffing dog or something since it was a LX (they didn't expect it to be abused), it had fur in the door sills, they had the doors/seats pulled, and it had very few miles. Plus, Customs probably has several drug dergs.
doesnt mean it wasnt consficated. the one hpd had only had 8k on it when they got it. plus customs cars ar like mil vehs get driven very little. k9 prob even less than a regular one. our k9 units get both a cv and a tahoe. they never drive the cvs. hpd also has a ram that was a month old they got the same way.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

back on topic...........on allofftopic

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

juan yours could also be one of the street appearance deals and a pi. they have all the regular trim interior and cv badge on back but have the added coolers and suspsenion comps like a pi does. our d units used to get those. the only way to tell the difference is the vin unless you crawl up under it.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Crown-V...ht_27451wt_900

kourke the cloth rear pi

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

now when my car is done i will buy a late 70s crew cab chevy srw

it will have
lmm dmax with the emissions removed
white paint
built allison
all the power stuff and ac
super duty ford seats
shortened steering column and smaller grant wheel.
american racing ar 23 wheels and 285 tires
power slider
35% tint
led boars in all the lights
tuner
nerf bars of some sort
pace edwards cover
clear light lenses (except the tails)
brake controller
class 4 hitch
bw turn over ball
linex bed
will be using the late model tc and a ford dana 60 axle for the lsd.
hidden stereo like the buick
white black guts
4 in exhuast.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 07-02-2014 at 11:12 PM.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:57 PM   #17
stonehenge

Mine is a CVLX, I've checked the VIN. Everyone always wants to tell me it's a CVPI but it's not.

My rear seat looks like the one in the ebay link, except light grey vinyl instead of black.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:02 AM   #18
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

would get
Old 07-03-2014, 12:13 AM   #19
stonehenge

cao be all

(but lesabre limited instead of regal)

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

checked vin again, definitely p74 (cvlx)
Old 07-03-2014, 12:14 AM   #20
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Mine is a CVLX, I've checked the VIN. Everyone always wants to tell me it's a CVPI but it's not.

My rear seat looks like the one in the ebay link, except light grey vinyl instead of black.
im guess either a the fleet dealer was out of stock of pi or b they got a new one consficated.

Old 07-03-2014, 12:27 AM   #21
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Im workin it nao.

is getting a built ls6
9" rear with 4.10s
T56 outa mustang cobra if I can find or a new beefy 4l60 with a huge cooler
Rear flip with a notched frame, and tub
Lower the front 4" while replacing everything, even the sway bar.
Poly bushings as far as the eye can see with zerk fittings... cuz I love em
E fans on a new all aluminum rad
Bench seat for le sekz
Re do paint and powder the frame
Big ass rotors and calipers
And whatever wheel and tire that will fit

will be getting a party soon. Lil bmf is about to hit 400k.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:29 AM   #22
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Negatory on dem rimpz. Might want Monte Carlo SS/IRoc-Z rimpz.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:26 AM   #23
stonehenge

Didn't yook get damaged by rogue asshat tree?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2014, 01:40 AM   #24
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

nuttin my bfh wont fix
Old 07-03-2014, 02:23 AM   #25
stonehenge

bfh fixes allthethings

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk