Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #51
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
well actually i think one of them would take up the whole state or ri anyhow
Good. Everybody can GTFO.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #52
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

is this ri no this is just cao and his fap shovel

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:47 PM   #53
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Cao going on yo street bishes!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2012, 12:20 AM   #54
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Another video of a similar/same machine:

Video page
Full screen
Old 11-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #55
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
is this ri no this is just cao and his fap shovel

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #56
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

cao got no thumbs has to use shovel

Old 12-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #57
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Video page
Full screen
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #58
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Sweet 80s music.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #59
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Think thats actually futercop. Not really 80s but they sound like an 80s band.

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #60
Willy
I <3 Boobs

Willy may have a mustache.

Pardon me while I move whatever the fuck I want to with this.

g

http://www.diamondheavyhaul.com/

Need a tow?

Last edited by Willy; 12-10-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #61
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Seen that first one before, awesome.

What would one tow with that wrecker?
Old 12-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #62
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

other big rigs

Old 12-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #63
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Obviously, but not sure why so big...I've seen plenty of big rigs towed by trucks without that axle that has the super singles on it.

Ok, actually, on another look I think it's not a wrecker or at least not a regular one. Now that I'm actually awake I see that it has a telescoping, turning boom. Either it's a general-purpose crane that looks like a wrecker or it's a wrecker for recovering severe rollover/ditch type stuff. I think those yellow things on the bottom are outriggers.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #64
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

it is for loaded trucks the local place has one similar

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

80 tons of coal be pretty heavy. you add 20 ton truck. thats a 100 tons.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #65
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Why the telescoping, swiveling boom for that purpose?

A wrecker for towing a loaded semi around here looks like this:

Heavy haul around here is 125,000 pounds, not 200,000 pounds so I can see having the extra axle but the crane equipment doesn't make sense...you damn well aren't aiming that thing off the side of the wrecker and extending it 40 feet to tow 200,000 pounds down the road.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #66
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

id iamgine for over the hill recovery and shit

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

the local place has a 3rd axle telescoping truck like that. alot of mtns here so id imagine thats why.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #67
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Interesting. I can haz one?
Old 12-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #68
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I was thinking the same thing, that way you have one vehicle to recover and tow the wrecked truck instead of needing a crane and a tow truck. bamf
Old 12-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #69
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

thats what goes on here. never seen a crane used to recover a truck.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #70
Willy
I <3 Boobs

Willy may have a mustache.

They are basically small cranes.
Example of different tow truck:

Here is one that they are saying is the biggest in the world in its class
http://www.bobstowinginc.com/galleri...Towing005.jpg/

I kinda have to wonder how practical these are compared to a regular truck crane.

Either way they are bad ass. I love big truck and equipment like that along with cranes, fire trucks heavy haul type stuff etc.
Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #71
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

thats exactly like the local places minu theres is red

Old 12-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #72
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy View Post
Here is one that they are saying is the biggest in the world in its class
http://www.bobstowinginc.com/galleri...Towing005.jpg/

I kinda have to wonder how practical these are compared to a regular truck crane.
do all 4 front wheels steer?

Old 12-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #73
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

the red one they do its based off a military truck. the white one only has the one front set. thats how the one here is. its a basic kenworth.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #74
stonehenge

what red one? I'm talking about the white one in the link i quoted
Old 12-10-2012, 04:53 PM   #75
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

the white one you quoted just has two wheels up front foo. its them superwide hd wheels

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

one rick posted original has two set of wheels that steer.