Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2017, 07:20 PM   #125126
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Passenger foot well? Go on

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:55 PM   #125127
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

id say a burnt fuse
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:41 PM   #125128
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Random ass fused

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-05-2017, 08:55 PM   #125129
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

idk if they were only on certain years/models but we both have regular CVLX so I'm guessing yours has it. This is the only pic I found online of it:

idk wtf that blue thing is, mine doesn't have that, but the black cap below that is the cig lighter port
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:02 PM   #125130
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Nah mines a basic cv i thought

I no has that panel

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-05-2017, 11:59 PM   #125131
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mine's pretty basic no leather, didn't have a CD in the stock stereo, no dual climate or digital gauges or anything
Old 12-06-2017, 12:50 AM   #125132
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I think you can replace the socket if its burnt out too with another pretty simple
Old 12-06-2017, 02:43 AM   #125133
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah but mines cv basic, not lx

nhb how i know its the socket?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-06-2017, 08:28 AM   #125134
stonehenge

Check fuses and check the wiring under the ashtray/cupholder to make sure it didn't fry.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 12-06-2017, 02:47 PM   #125135
nekkidhillbilly

yeah if the fuse is good and the wiring isn't fried its prob the socket. I don't think theres a fusable link on those too. test light the terminals on the back of the socket basically. you could have just bent something in it.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:03 PM   #125136
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

any u guys have a netbook or cheap af laptop you wanna sell? Im looking for something to just keep in my car to do tune adjustments. Needs wifi, 2-3 usb ports and a good batt or no batt but able to boot with just the power cord.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:36 AM   #125137
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nope

yall. soooo i have a job at the emergency center at the county hospital i did my clinical rotations at

accepted the position today. now i have to pass my licensure exam and ill be making a base $27/hr not including shift and weekend differentials

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-07-2017, 05:17 AM   #125138
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez hoggin all teh wimminz fo him self

i jelly

i need wyt wimminz too

can't just have AL sekz and cousin sekz

need wyt wimmin sekz too

SEKZ!!!!!
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:33 AM   #125139
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-07-2017, 02:00 PM   #125140
nekkidhillbilly

want all that even azn
Old 12-07-2017, 04:50 PM   #125141
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
nope

yall. soooo i have a job at the emergency center at the county hospital i did my clinical rotations at

accepted the position today. now i have to pass my licensure exam and ill be making a base $27/hr not including shift and weekend differentials
congrats wey!
Old 12-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #125142
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
any u guys have a netbook or cheap af laptop you wanna sell? Im looking for something to just keep in my car to do tune adjustments. Needs wifi, 2-3 usb ports and a good batt or no batt but able to boot with just the power cord.
Don't haz but check out https://www.dellrefurbished.com/

They have Latitude E7240s on sale for $250. They're small/light, have USB ports, etc. and most of them are i5/8gb with solid state drives. Not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

BAMF. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
cez hoggin all teh wimminz fo him self

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2aenfaw.jpg[IMG]
Can't even tell that foo is anime luvr.

Of course he sat next to the azn tho.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:40 PM   #125143
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
want all that even azn

Quote:
congrats wey!
thanks eddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Don't haz but check out https://www.dellrefurbished.com/

They have Latitude E7240s on sale for $250. They're small/light, have USB ports, etc. and most of them are i5/8gb with solid state drives. Not bad.

BAMF. Congrats!

Can't even tell that foo is anime luvr.

Of course he sat next to the azn tho.

Rofl. So that pic is funny cuz that was always our seating arrangement. Me at the edge and then the last one at wchool was stuck sitting next to me

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works

Last edited by Cez★; 12-07-2017 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:49 PM   #125144
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

so I got a lil netbook but it has Ubuntu 15. how the fok do I put windows back on it? HP Mini 210 I think. paid $32 and has power cord and bag...its pink but watevs...lol
Old 12-07-2017, 09:24 PM   #125145
nekkidhillbilly

I iz jelly af cez
Old 12-07-2017, 11:26 PM   #125146
stonehenge

Quote:
so I got a lil netbook but it has Ubuntu 15. how the fok do I put windows back on it? HP Mini 210 I think. paid $32 and has power cord and bag...its pink but watevs...lol
"burn" Windows image to a steek
boot to said steek
Install winders

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Cez - that video of the mexi dog in the car with the can of beer is lulz

Old 12-08-2017, 12:31 AM   #125147
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

luv muh random twitter RTs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2017, 07:16 AM   #125148
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...th-a-vengeance

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2017, 02:49 PM   #125149
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

We got snow last night and overnight. Came out to see cars covered with it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2017, 03:17 PM   #125150
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Jelly am i