Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #97976
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

not me pero i have to actually pay my taxes myself

i don't get taxes taken out by my job(stawx gai)
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:02 PM   #97977
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

check is only way to pay?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #97978
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

could pay online but faggot ass H&R block gai only told me bout check

willl be paying online next time
Old 04-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #97979
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Juan, you haz Costco card?
Don't have one, apartment doesn't have room to buy anything in bulk. New place will have a little more space though, might get a membership or use parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
...that's why I posted the junkyard thing. Fuck paying $35 for wiper blades.

That pricing will be back, it comes and goes all the time.
I'll just wait for them to drop down to <$10 and pick up a couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
adults i need to know something

I payed my taxes this year by mail

I put a check in the mail on a friday and the money was out of my account on monday

It went from Georgia to Kentucky over the weekend and the IRS cashed it that fast

I was worried at first cuz was liek "how in da fuqq they do it that fast?"

I called IRS and they said they received it and all that jazz so no more worries about that.

Mah question is is it even possible for someone to have stolen my check and tried to kesh it???

I be new aged gangsta so I don't know shit about checks

I even had to look up how to write one
You can't pay online somehow? fak checks. Closest I get to checks is picking up a money order to pay rent.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:05 PM   #97980
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yes wunz, can pay online
Old 04-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #97981
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

read above pendejo wan

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-25-2013, 06:06 PM   #97982
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

oh i see your post nao, fgt HR Blux

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

cez pls go
Old 04-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #97983
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #97984
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

mexi fight
Old 04-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #97985
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It's possible but extremely unlikely.

Funny thing about snail mail...it's totally unsecured but there's ridiculously huge federal penalties for fucking with it and apparently that actually works. On the other hand, email is secured with a password (usually "password" or your first name, but still...) and utilities can't send me a fucking PDF bill in my email, just a notice that I should go login and download my bill.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Cez, use checks to pay so it will take longer to process. :trollcheck:
Old 04-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #97986
stonehenge

Quote:
usually "password" or your first name
how the fuck?

now i gotta change it

thanks cao
Old 04-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #97987
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
It's possible but extremely unlikely.

Funny thing about snail mail...it's totally unsecured but there's ridiculously huge federal penalties for fucking with it and apparently that actually works. On the other hand, email is secured with a password (usually "password" or your first name, but still...) and utilities can't send me a fucking PDF bill in my email, just a notice that I should go login and download my bill.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #97988
stonehenge

dat postal popo cv
Old 04-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #97989
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Postal service srsbsns

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #97990
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The Postal Service

Video page
Full screen

The Postman

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #97991
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

well anyway, check was made out to US treasury

that's gotta make it impossible to cash
Old 04-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #97992
stonehenge

prob wrote in pencil so just erase and put WAN on there
Old 04-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #97993
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yeah, and really, it's way easier to just make up whatever checks or e-transactions you want using the account number on the check than it would be to actually cash that specific check.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #97994
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
prob wrote in pencil so just erase and put WAN on there
i slap you wit

Quote:
Yeah, and really, it's way easier to just make up whatever checks or e-transactions you want using the account number on the check than it would be to actually cash that specific check.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #97995
stonehenge

if there is a dude name Gus Treasury that finds your check, he gonna be real happy tho
Old 04-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #97996
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

fgt gus
Old 04-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #97997
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

what a deal

http://www.autobidmaster.com/carfind...LE_HOUSTON_TX/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #97998
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 04-25-2013, 07:47 PM   #97999
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

If I wanted a slushbox in , something like that would be the engine/transmission donor if the current engine ever needs to be replaced. $750 would be good.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Actually looks like it's $300 worth of junkyard sheet metal away from being totally repaired.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #98000
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word cao. dont look beat.

are dem vehicles hit or miss? if i had le kesh id pick it up for shits and giggles.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

was bout to log into me livemail account when suddenly

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works