Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2014, 04:25 PM   #108301
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cao

also, how i pop little door sills on cv. they have no screws like gmc had :l do i just drive screwdriver or something in?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #108302
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If I remember right, you just pull them off, they're held on with clips. You can pry with a screwdriver if you need to but you might want to wrap it in tape so you don't scratch the paint.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:00 PM   #108303
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Bitchin
Also, where does power wire go? On positive terminal? I know I disconnect neg wire first. Then at the end how to I hook up the power?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-04-2014, 06:47 PM   #108304
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The amp power cable should be run to the accessory box under hood. I forget what it says on the little box but there's a little bolt inside that you can easily attach it to.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:55 PM   #108305
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Cez, you saw this already?

http://www.elblogdelnarco.net/2014/0...nfirma-la.html
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:41 AM   #108306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nah. bamf

fak. need new battery

fkn shit died as i was turning into driveway

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

best place for one?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2014, 03:44 AM   #108307
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Why did your battery die while driving? Check alternator too.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Best places for batteries:
Advane Auto Parts with $40 off coupon code online order in-store pickup. Nobody beats that price.
Or, junkyard. $20 at the place I go.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:53 AM   #108308
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mehbeh subs had something to do with it.

umm alt still good i think. pretty sure batt is old as fuck. is a fucking energizer one with shit ton of corrosion on it. broke a terminal taking it off

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

advance auto batteries any good?

bro was talking me into a sears battery cuz they better. but arent they all the same?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2014, 04:00 AM   #108309
stonehenge

vatozone gold

3yr replacement, 5yr pro-rated

sears batteries are good but they aren't necessarily any better than vatozone or advance auto. Coworker swore on Sears batteries and had to get one replaced twice in short period of time so they aren't bulletproof lol
Old 01-05-2014, 04:12 AM   #108310
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

si si. he said system would wear it out soon but honestly dont see it being much different. might just do vatozone gold. cuz close

btw juan, did you have any trouble fitting radio back after adding rca cable? radio dont fit in like it used to before i added those. is pushed out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2014, 08:42 AM   #108311
stonehenge

It was a little tough getting the wiring harness, RCAs, remote wire, aux cable, antenna cable, and USB cable tucked in there.

That's why double dins don't fit, the AC duct is what takes up a lot of room.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:14 AM   #108312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

si. PITA

tried forcing it back in and disconnected something. rolling with radio half out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2014, 10:21 AM   #108313
stonehenge

Rofl check all the harness wires and while you have the stereo out, try to push as many of the wires back and down before you put the radio back in.

Idk if that makes sense, I'm tired. Brb sleep.
Old 01-05-2014, 02:59 PM   #108314
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
mehbeh subs had something to do with it.

If subs did it then alternator isn't keeping up.

Quote:
advance auto batteries any good?

bro was talking me into a sears battery cuz they better. but arent they all the same?
Yes, all the same. There's like 2 manufacturers and everybody slaps their own label on the same shit, then provides their own warranty.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Is it my imagination, or does this photo of old cars look eerily similar to a bunch of modern SUVs?
Old 01-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #108315
stonehenge

BAMF SUVs imo
Old 01-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #108316
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Wife's immortal doge FINALLY died.

wow
such frozen ground
much box
so stiff doge
Old 01-05-2014, 05:20 PM   #108317
stonehenge

RIP cao-hated wiener
Old 01-05-2014, 05:48 PM   #108318
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Rofl check all the harness wires and while you have the stereo out, try to push as many of the wires back and down before you put the radio back in.

Idk if that makes sense, I'm tired. Brb sleep.
si makes sense. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

If subs did it then alternator isn't keeping up.

Yes, all the same. There's like 2 manufacturers and everybody slaps their own label on the same shit, then provides their own warranty.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Is it my imagination, or does this photo of old cars look eerily similar to a bunch of modern SUVs?
[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/London_%2C_Kodachrome_by_Chalmers_Butterfield_edit .jpg/800px-London_%2C_Kodachrome_by_Chalmers_Butterfield_edit .jpg[g]
fuck. so replace alt then? cuz idk which to replace :fak:

also rip doge

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2014, 05:55 PM   #108319
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Check alt. Also consider that you may need alt upgrade, if your new system is pulling too much juice.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:02 PM   #108320
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

si, was planning on getting alt afterwards anyways. not this soon though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #108321
stonehenge

If you replace the alt, I think you can just ask for a CVPI alt since they're more beast to help with popo equipment.

Take your alt/battery into vatozone and they can test them for you. Idk if they can test them in the vehicle.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:55 PM   #108322
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinche cv

ill ask dad when he gets home. hope he no see thick blue wire and ask about it

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

what kinda alt? theres 130 amp and 170 amp

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

so i went to turn car on and it runs. also noticed there wasnt a CEL on

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

or is it only off cuz i disconnected battery?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2014, 08:14 PM   #108323
stonehenge

You might have cleared it when you disconnected the battery lol
Old 01-05-2014, 08:34 PM   #108324
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2014, 08:58 PM   #108325
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

If you do buy alt and have 130/170 options, definitely get 170. Beware that you may need a different belt for it.