Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2010, 02:24 AM   #276
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaa
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:28 AM   #277
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:56 AM   #278
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ok started watching please teacher. finished the first ep. i forgot how much of a freak she is. sex toys in the box

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

lolz did anyone ever watch code geass?

Video page
Full screen

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-13-2010, 05:26 AM   #279
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

i no understand anime
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:20 AM   #280
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Dude, I thought Code Geass was awesome, I stayed with it till ep 20 or so.

No copy of Trigun movie on teh internets? FTL...

Kinky teacher eh? I havn't watched any yet...should be good

What's there to understand Trevor?
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #281
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime
Old 08-13-2010, 02:13 PM   #282
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor F View Post
i no understand anime
its just like anny other show, cept animated and more BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Dude, I thought Code Geass was awesome, I stayed with it till ep 20 or so.

No copy of Trigun movie on teh internets? FTL...

Kinky teacher eh? I havn't watched any yet...should be good

What's there to understand Trevor?
it gets better especially R2
no movie i can find
and yes kinky teacher, cept the one i saw had the stuff blurred out. i remember seeing it unblurred though

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkmonkey View Post

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #283
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Blurred out? WTF teh gayes.

Where are you watching? Veoh?

I want to buy CG but it's damn expensive for both seasons
Old 08-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #284
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea but its not like you have to wonder what it is

yea im watching on veoh.

i think ima pass by best buy when i go pay my cell phones. see if i find anything good

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #285
VmaxEngage

Best Buy is a hit or miss. I've got 2 stores near me, one has plenty of stuff, and the other has like one single shelf. Sux

lol I'll check it out on Veoh then
Old 08-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #286
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea the one closer to me is kinda meh. i went to one in the valley last year when i went to a carshow. they had a TON of shit. i was like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-13-2010, 09:10 PM   #287
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

best buy was meh. had the usual stuff. d.gray-man, code geass, claymore, naruto, and bleach. i did see lucky star and rin daughters of mnemosyne. should of gotten one of those

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2010, 01:57 AM   #288
TATERNATER
potato tornado

the books-a-million by my parents house has more anime box sets than best buy does. the're just so damn expensive...
Old 08-14-2010, 02:03 AM   #289
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hmm. i work a block away from them. i know they haz manga pero didnt know about anime.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2010, 02:34 AM   #290
TATERNATER
potato tornado

comics cds dvds
Old 08-14-2010, 02:35 AM   #291
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Do need to find anime dvds there. i went to borders by work but they closed it no close one now fucking card is a waste lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2010, 04:05 AM   #292
TATERNATER
potato tornado

narudo sipuuden is on........meh
Old 08-14-2010, 04:24 AM   #293
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i started watching it on the internet. then my comp fucked itself. stopped watching after. that bitch is sooo long and boring

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2010, 05:09 AM   #294
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:37 AM   #295
VmaxEngage

rin daughters of mnemosyne

I want to get it, but $40 for 12 episodes is meh...books-a-million has teh animes?
Old 08-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #296
TATERNATER
potato tornado

...or borders, i gotta go tommorow to get an atlas now that i think about it.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:43 AM   #297
VmaxEngage

We have a borders, but it's on it's last leg. Hell, I don't even know if they are still open
Old 08-14-2010, 07:46 AM   #298
TATERNATER
potato tornado

geh
Old 08-14-2010, 07:56 AM   #299
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
rin daughters of mnemosyne

I want to get it, but $40 for 12 episodes is meh...books-a-million has teh animes?
12? wut. i remember it was 6 eps that were like 40-50 minutes each. maybe they split em up

Quote:
We have a borders, but it's on it's last leg. Hell, I don't even know if they are still open
lol word. theyve been going down :sad:

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

rewatched the first new remake of evangelion. decided to start watching the OG anime tonight after i finished onegai teacher, will continue tomorrow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2010, 05:10 PM   #300
VmaxEngage

Rin maybe is 6. I remember there isn't many but yea they are long.

Have you seen DearS? I've been watching it this morning, it's like Chobits, but way better IMO. Funny as crap, plus...Eye Candy FTW

I wish I still had a VHS player, I need to watch Eva again. Been years.