Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2017, 02:30 PM   #123376
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/5sd8s4

Sent from my LG V20
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:55 PM   #123377
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Looks it got taken down? Only see title

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:17 PM   #123378
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Someone posted it in a comment:
https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/commen...m_and/ddef6gy/
Quote:
First of all sorry about my english and it happened like 2 years ago. I never been a heavy drinker. I just don't like alcohol. If I'm trying to drink just by myself, I can't even finish one bottle of beer. But sometimes if chatting goes smooth, I ended up drinking like mad slavs. It was one of these days, there was a promotion at local bar. Beer and shot vodka's was 0.5 euro's. it was like an old times, everybody in the bar was offering free drinks to everyone. There was two girl couple of times we had glances. Me and my friend ended up offer them to sit with us. After that point I really don't remember everything clearly. Suddenly i was walking with the girl to her place, but first time in my life im that much drunk. We are at her place now, I have no energy for anything I just crawl to the bed and tried to sleep. But she woke me up for some reason.. I tried to have sex with her but my penis was already in a deep sleep. And I ended up fall a sleep while squeezing her boobs. After 1 hour or something like that she woke me up again and told me that I must leave the house. I was like wtf just let me sleep please. Im literally dying here. She was insisting and threating me. I said fuck you and turned my back to sleep. But it wasn't a good idea. When i turned that fast my tummy started to crying. I rush to the bathroom, but toilet cover(not sure whats proper word for it) was to heavy for me to open it.. i just let it go.. my vomit was splashing to whole bathroom. There was laundries all over now they are dirty again... when im done i just sat to my vomit and waited for my sweet gift of death. Not really, i tried to sleep there again. But she was furiosly punching door and yelling about calling police. With all my left energy i just said, just go let me sleep here... she didn't like this idea. I said okay just wait me in the room and I'll come. Somehow she aceppted it. I went to the room, was trying to dress up. Checked my pockets and yeah. Around 200 euros were missing. I'm cutting short here, she never accepted she took it but she gave me 150 euros bcus she felt bad that i lost my money... story didn't finish here.. i arrived home after 5-6 hours after that, I had to hangout with homelesses, we ran from police together etc.. i might told this stories at another tifu... TL;DR: she didn't like my sex, my tummy wasn't feeling good. I ended up vomit in her bathroom like a crazy. She tried to steal my last money.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:28 PM   #123379
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Mustve been eastern european fucks

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-06-2017, 05:42 PM   #123380
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so many funny lines in there

my tummy started to crying
Old 02-08-2017, 09:46 PM   #123381
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

So my psychology clinical should be fun.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-10-2017, 04:39 PM   #123382
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oh and it was. Had this one old lady there who would flip her shit when she didnt get her way. In the morning she was xomplaining that some dude masturbated in front of her. Then few hours later she was dancing with him. Oh man.

Was interestinf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-10-2017, 05:35 PM   #123383
stonehenge

Old 02-10-2017, 06:44 PM   #123384
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-11-2017, 04:00 AM   #123385
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mexico gives no fucks about about unloading a minigun over a town to murk some cartel boss.

https://www.facebook.com/culichitv/v...5376763296961/

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

went to target with my sisters to get some cat litter. found that theres an apple fixing store nearby. might go there to get mac fixed. thoughts?

https://experimac.com/houston-pearlandpkwy-tx/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-11-2017, 07:27 AM   #123386
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
mexico gives no fucks about about unloading a minigun over a town to murk some cartel boss.

https://www.facebook.com/culichitv/v...5376763296961/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
went to target with my sisters to get some cat litter. found that theres an apple fixing store nearby. might go there to get mac fixed. thoughts?

https://experimac.com/houston-pearlandpkwy-tx/
Fuck it, give them a call and see what they say.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-11-2017, 02:15 PM   #123387
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hory shet, that looks like an alien invasion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-11-2017, 04:14 PM   #123388
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

An illegal alien invasion

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2017, 03:00 AM   #123389
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so tired. wish i got paid for tihs rofl. was pretty busy today. ate at like 3pm

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-12-2017, 09:02 AM   #123390
stonehenge

Fts

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-13-2017, 04:55 AM   #123391
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i want a gif of this chick removing her bra

KNWS

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-13-2017, 01:41 PM   #123392
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-13-2017, 05:46 PM   #123393
stonehenge

Old 02-13-2017, 06:54 PM   #123394
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

"Dick is meat"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-13-2017, 08:30 PM   #123395
stonehenge

and her face
Old 02-13-2017, 08:58 PM   #123396
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Sheittttt i passd my psych test i was so worried about. Spoiled myself with so mash free pizza

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-13-2017, 10:47 PM   #123397
stonehenge

1. dfw free pizza
2. dnw tests but if had to do tests, dfw pass
Old 02-14-2017, 01:56 AM   #123398
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

x2.

Just have one test next week and ill be good until march

Also lillest sister at mcdonalds for jerb interview

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

oh and big tittied bish is lucie wilde

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-14-2017, 01:27 PM   #123399
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wun you need this doge for fgt mailman who keeps stealing dat chooz

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:37 PM   #123400
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Spec ops doggo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works