Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #12576
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Swapped out le Fascinate stock battry for one from an Epic 4G. (haz 300milliohm increase)

battery life has been since

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:01 PM   #12577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

moar joose
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:15 PM   #12578
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

oh, and nothing much has changed. played around with ze ICS icons and theme but was repulsed. the burnt orange ICS theme was MUCH sexier, but it hasn't been made into a theme yet

Old 10-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #12579
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Stock theme and icons:

Old 10-24-2011, 10:32 PM   #12580
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

The stock GB icons look better than the cartoonish crap people put out as far as icons. JMO

The stock ICS icons look like poo, however. Not sure if epic troll by Google or they're really that bad. They just..............clash. Someone posted a video of 4.0 running on a Nexus S with the burnt orange theme ICS ships with, and good lord it's sekzy. Looks MUCH better than the blue version

Old 10-24-2011, 10:32 PM   #12581
stonehenge

:mebluesta:
Old 10-24-2011, 10:37 PM   #12582
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

THIS is what i'm talking about. early port though. :dattheme:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOcAn...layer_embedded

Old 10-24-2011, 11:04 PM   #12583
stonehenge

that guy talks too damn much rofl

the orange looks decent but i actually prefer the blue
Old 10-25-2011, 12:12 AM   #12584
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.mydellmini.com/forum/dell...oid-guide.html

lol brb
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #12585
stonehenge

Old 10-25-2011, 03:48 AM   #12586
stonehenge

Installed random azn theme. Its actually REALLY complete. Probably wont keep using it but found it interesting:

(Clouds and waterfalls are animated. When you touch the center, buttons pop up around to unlock and go straight to camera, text, phone, browser)

(Messaging looks kinda like the notifications)
Old 10-25-2011, 04:18 AM   #12587
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

when i see those, all i can think about is Juan turning into a WoW player.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:24 AM   #12588
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:37 AM   #12589
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fascinates are going

Dxs are coming in

Did an equip swap and just had to order batteries. VZw will find a way to stick it to you any way they can, they wanted $39.99 a battery x2 and also battery doors. I got the doors from them for $3 ea. however I said FTS to the batteries and went online and I just ordered 2 brand new ones from Amazon for an astounding $11.34

Looking forward to hopefully having a good functioning phone that I do not have to worry about locking up, dropping calls, having to pull the battery every other day or just shutting down when it feels like.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:40 AM   #12590
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Next thing is Gary is gonna be rooting and romming with some persuasion.

If you are gonna keep it fairly stock though, I at least recommend rooting it via z4root or the other one-click root applications so you can remove the useless VZW/Motoblur bloat.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-25-2011, 04:46 AM   #12591
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You guys don't plan on leaving me along until I finally get in and root something huh
Old 10-25-2011, 04:50 AM   #12592
race2c
Garage Status

Nope.

Now-a-days, IIRC I don't think you can even brick a DX anymore. The only problem you have to be careful with is having the battery die when flashing the SBF file.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-25-2011, 04:53 AM   #12593
.GARY.

Eh, I may come around sometime, just when I don't exactly know

Need a decent case too, going to look at some TPU cases and maybe an otterbox series too
Old 10-25-2011, 05:00 AM   #12594
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Installed random azn theme. Its actually REALLY complete. Probably wont keep using it but found it interesting:

http://www.imgur.com/MIUjx.jpg

(Clouds and waterfalls are animated. When you touch the center, buttons pop up around to unlock and go straight to camera, text, phone, browser)

http://www.imgur.com/dNGrp.jpg
http://www.imgur.com/Gsjx2.jpg
http://www.imgur.com/PX0KP.jpg

(Messaging looks kinda like the notifications)
Zomg, reminds me of le Nexus: Kingdom of the windows... MMORPG I use to play.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:02 AM   #12595
race2c
Garage Status

the larger Otterboxes make the DXs huge. TPU is nice, provides decent protection and still doesn't make phone seem huge with a case.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 10-25-2011 at 05:24 AM.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:04 AM   #12596
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Otterbox Commuter is perfect case for DX. Ask Eddie, I sold him my old one.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:13 AM   #12597
.GARY.

I have a TPU on my phone now and like it, will take a look at the defender series then make a decision.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

I need to back both our phones up to the SD card so I don't lose any photos or contacts. All my apps should be stored in the market so I can reload them from there correct?

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Kinda liking this guy
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Incipio-MT-1...item588ffb9bde
Old 10-25-2011, 05:42 AM   #12598
stonehenge

Don't like the Incipio

I had a commuter on my D1 and it was really nice but bulky. I think TPUs are the perfect balance between being low profile but still protective. Plus they are only like $8 shipped on eBay.

But if you don't mind making your nice sexy thin DX fatter then a commuter is a nice case.

As for that theme, I already changed it I just thought it was kinda cool how MIUI themes can change everything.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #12599
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

WHYW can't I get a screen protector on without trash getting under it?
Old 10-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #12600
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...-port-wip.html