Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-01-2014, 01:56 AM   #110801
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

You would think common sense would prevail. Guess drugs did them in.
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:05 AM   #110802
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

well they are straight long enough to come here but you can look and see they are users

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:11 AM   #110803
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

Idiots. I for one wouldn't be going near a police station if I had that lifestyle.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:17 AM   #110804
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cable guy just left

switched from charter to at&t u-verse

is almost same

DVR
premium channels
interwebz
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:25 AM   #110805
Trevor F

i still got bunny earz..
Old 05-01-2014, 02:26 AM   #110806
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor F View Post
Idiots. I for one wouldn't be going near a police station if I had that lifestyle.
you would think but thats like 90% of the 911 calls and shit that come in

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

i has dtv

Old 05-01-2014, 02:30 AM   #110807
Trevor F

breaking in the jail!
Old 05-01-2014, 02:31 AM   #110808
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

specs on 370

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:35 AM   #110809
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor F View Post
breaking in the jail!
just childish too. you would have to work in it to get it i would think or watch cops.

Old 05-01-2014, 02:38 AM   #110810
Trevor F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
specs on 370
lq4 shortblock bored .30 over
Durabond cam/rod bearings
New stock crank/rods
mahle flatop -4cc pistons
arp rod bolts, head studs
Slp double roller timing set
ported ls6 oil pump
ls6 cam
stock 317 heads with comp springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
just childish too. you would have to work in it to get it i would think or watch cops.
Gotta be smarter than the average bear boo boo!
Old 05-01-2014, 02:39 AM   #110811
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Old 05-01-2014, 02:48 AM   #110812
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

fak. vidz pls

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2014, 02:56 AM   #110813
Trevor F

lol no hell raising yet. still gonna be pushing stock 60e and rear.

was gonna post thread on gmfs bout new truck but guess it went to hell in a hand basket and cgm is the new hotness?
Old 05-01-2014, 02:59 AM   #110814
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

both are shit. gmfs has time passing fapbox. which i think cgm does to.but them dudes are teh gay

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2014, 03:01 AM   #110815
Trevor F

yea i been absent few years....missed the shitfest
Old 05-01-2014, 03:07 AM   #110816
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

missed som lulz. mostly missed fgtry

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2014, 03:12 AM   #110817
Trevor F

sounds like same ol. lol. So is there no go to GM forum now?
Old 05-01-2014, 03:18 AM   #110818
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i still on gmfs just cuz. but not really

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2014, 03:35 AM   #110819
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i agree with cez we pretty much troll it thats it.

Old 05-01-2014, 03:37 AM   #110820
Trevor F

yea i have browsed but rarely post. we have own truck talk here they never know
Old 05-01-2014, 03:48 AM   #110821
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

we can but most of the members own crown vics or buicks lol

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

i think me and rick are the only two that still have a fsc truck and we hope they get stolen.

Old 05-01-2014, 04:05 AM   #110822
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

CV ftw

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:08 AM   #110823
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i still can talkz trucks

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-01-2014, 04:09 AM   #110824
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i can too but fuck my truck

Old 05-01-2014, 04:39 AM   #110825
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works