Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Skewl Stories

Random weird stuff that happened at school

About 5 minutes before school let out I was walking towards the cafeteria and when i walked in there smoke coming from a trashcan in the corner. Somebody had lit it on fire. I laughed and tried to get as far away as possible. Later on they said the can was fully on fire and the smoke detectors were going off for about 15 minutes.

Shit was hilarious

vending machine stories at school

1st - I used my all in one printer to make fake $1 bills. I only made 5 of em and used them in a soda machine and the shit actually worked

2nd - I drilled a hole in a quater and tied a string through the hole so that when I went to put it in a vending machine i could just keep putting it in and taking it out - Shit didn't work because newer machines lock the coin down inside to keep shit like that from happening

Needless to say it was stripped in 10 minutes.........HAHAHAHAHA

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Inkjet dollars working in machines...what'll they think of next...
Old 01-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

that better not be sarcasm cow

my detector is broken

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 03-16-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #4
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It's just rofling.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:06 PM   #5
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hahaha.
but yes teh coin thing doesnt work now

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
It's just rofling.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:13 PM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Some teacher at my school thought he would be a BAMF and setup a wiki for his class. He didn't secure it properly and eventually there was tons of pr0n on the school servers and he got in some big trouble it made the local news. I tried finding an article but failed
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:18 PM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

our school was on tv a few times. and not for good things

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #9
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

do tell cez
Old 01-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #10
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol well back when katrina hit. my school and other schools took in kids from luisiana. teh wanksta kids from luisiana and houston started shit and it broke out and got a few other schools involved. news was covering that.
then one other time this big gang fight broke out by teh school and there was lots of talk bout it.
then when kids decided to protest something bout immigration. lots of school kids decided to walk out as a form of protest with other schools too.
this one other time after we had won a football game. the locker rooms had been broken into and the football players had their shit missing. saw that on teh morning news before i went to school i got there and saw teh news van

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #11
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 01-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeap.
not bad for being a 10 year old school

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

well another one.
a kid got stabbed in teh head with a screwdriver and died at the middle school i went too. i wasnt there at teh time but my bro was

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

ya.
we straight fucking gangstuhh : pimpin:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #13
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

hahahahaha

my middle school had a ton of fights the first day it opened

you just can't combine rival elementary schools
Old 01-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #14
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I saw a guy on the news the other day that was arrested for double homicide, he went to my HS and at one point worked at the same place I did, he always brought a gallon of kool-aid to work wtf

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Actually I might start bringing a gallon of KA to work. KA is the shit
Old 01-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #15
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

kool-aid
Old 01-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #16
stonehenge

One guy at school got expelled a few weeks before senior graduation because some one said he had a "hit list" they found it and it had names of a couple gheyz and just ppl that he didn't like. I know this guy and he is an idiot, wouldn't have done anything with his list. He is the kinda dumbass that thinks "hellll ya i have a hitlist i'm such a BAMF!!". He deserves to sit at home while everyone graduates and then have him mom drive him to campus during the summer to get his diploma

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Oh and that kid (now 24 since he was the same age as me) still doesn't have a drivers license, still lives in the single wide beat to shit trailer with his mom, and she still gives him rides to work every day.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:10 PM   #17
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

we had a group of BAMF rapper guys at school that posted their music and pics on this site for people trying to get record deals

these idiots actually posted pics of themselves holding guns which were probably real

long story short, there was a raid type of thing one day and about 10 or 15 peeps got arrested

Old 03-16-2010, 01:54 AM   #18
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Food fight in high school when M.I.T. recruiters were set up in the cafeteria
Old 03-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #19
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
that better not be sarcasm cow

my detector is broken
I made fake money like that before. But it was a 10 and a 20. I waded em up, ripped em a bit and threw em on the ground to see who would pick em up and think they scored big.

Some teachers got a hold of the money and did the same damn thing.

Later on in the day, Cops pull me off the bus and tell me someone used the money at lunch and got change and shit back. almost went to jail. they cuffed me and everything. I thought I was fucked.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
One guy at school got expelled a few weeks before senior graduation because some one said he had a "hit list" they found it and it had names of a couple gheyz and just ppl that he didn't like. I know this guy and he is an idiot, wouldn't have done anything with his list. He is the kinda dumbass that thinks "hellll ya i have a hitlist i'm such a BAMF!!". He deserves to sit at home while everyone graduates and then have him mom drive him to campus during the summer to get his diploma

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Oh and that kid (now 24 since he was the same age as me) still doesn't have a drivers license, still lives in the single wide beat to shit trailer with his mom, and she still gives him rides to work every day.
Did we go to the same school? There was a kid that did that at ours. Was in the paper and everything. Kid was a "special" per say. Can't get right lol

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Chadster08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #20
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
Food fight in high school when M.I.T. recruiters were set up in the cafeteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadster08 View Post
I made fake money like that before. But it was a 10 and a 20. I waded em up, ripped em a bit and threw em on the ground to see who would pick em up and think they scored big.

Some teachers got a hold of the money and did the same damn thing.

Later on in the day, Cops pull me off the bus and tell me someone used the money at lunch and got change and shit back. almost went to jail. they cuffed me and everything. I thought I was fucked.

Did we go to the same school? There was a kid that did that at ours. Was in the paper and everything. Kid was a "special" per say. Can't get right lol
fawking shad

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #21
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

shad be makin da counterfeits
Old 03-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #22
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

did you at least add different serial numbers?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #23
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Once I put about a dozen evenly spaced drops of superglue on the toilet seat. I heard that a fifth grader had to get his ass filed off of the seat by the janitor. I was afraid for my life.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #24
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 03-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #25
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works