Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2015, 07:11 AM   #23776
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Hell, at least most of these PC games are coming to PS4 though too Juan.

I'm guess your going to get Killing Floor 2 for PS4 aren't you?
I haven't bought many lately but yeah, the PS4 is getting most/all of the good PC games and they look great.

Need to get wolfenstein, its like $25 on amazon.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:11 PM   #23777
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

kinda want:

http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation...kVy5e1rQ1MdSc0

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/...re-spectacular
Old 03-05-2015, 09:44 PM   #23778
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
whos this faggit.

i has bamf pc
List specs
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Yeah the 670 should still be sufficient but I don't have the money for the processor/ram/mobo although dfw
You could probably do an AMD processor and save money. The only thing I don't like about AMD processors is how old the sockets are. The next gen will come out on a new socket and leave you without an upgrade path. But, 250-300 would get you a 6300 processor, mobo, and 8gigs.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:57 PM   #23779
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Wow, I gave The Order way too much credit too early. This game was short as shit, I thought I was about halfway through last night and then boom the credits hit out of nowhere without even a solid ending. I literally sit there and said "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

The graphics were great and so was the animation and gameplay but hell the story, super long cutscenes, and quick time events killed the game.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:03 PM   #23780
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
List specs

You could probably do an AMD processor and save money. The only thing I don't like about AMD processors is how old the sockets are. The next gen will come out on a new socket and leave you without an upgrade path. But, 250-300 would get you a 6300 processor, mobo, and 8gigs.
k

Quote:
Wow, I gave The Order way too much credit too early. This game was short as shit, I thought I was about halfway through last night and then boom the credits hit out of nowhere without even a solid ending. I literally sit there and said "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

The graphics were great and so was the animation and gameplay but hell the story, super long cutscenes, and quick time events killed the game.
whats that? i thought it was good

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:08 PM   #23781
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
k

whats that? i thought it was good
I said specs.... Fgt
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 03-05-2015, 10:15 PM   #23782
stonehenge

Quote:
List specs

I haven't had good experience with AMD in the past, I'd rather wait and get an Intel.
Quote:

Quote:
I said specs.... Fgt
He's running dat next-gen cutting edge "k" hardware breh
Old 03-05-2015, 10:24 PM   #23783
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

lemme turn computer on

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

lets see:

its got a motherboard. an i7-2600k. 4gb of ram. nvidia gtx gt560 ti. samsung 256gb ssd

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-05-2015, 10:58 PM   #23784
stonehenge

hmm I wonder if the i5 in the computer under my entertainment center (currently hosting http://aot2.wtf-no.com just for the hell of it ) is faster than my Q6600

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Just checked, it's an i5-3470. Benchmarks show that it's faster in almost every way than my Q6600. It also uses less power and runs cooler.

Might have to tear that bitch open and steal the mobo/processor. It won't be beast status but it's an overall improvement.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:03 PM   #23785
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wan has own forum too? wtf

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-05-2015, 11:04 PM   #23786
Fatso

i7 4790k
Two gtx 760 in SLI
Gigabyte z97 gaming 5 mobo
16gigs ram
Samsung 850evo 500gig
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 03-05-2015, 11:07 PM   #23787
stonehenge

Quote:
wan has own forum too? wtf
Just did it to see how easy it could be done. Have full legit forum running with a dark theme and whatnot. I'll probably kill it soon, especially if I decide to steal the i5 from the box that is running it.

Server could have random down time if people started using it anyway (Gus stepping on power strip).
Old 03-05-2015, 11:26 PM   #23788
Fatso

Do it and get GTA V for pc
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 03-05-2015, 11:50 PM   #23789
stonehenge

Already bought it twice, that's enough.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:52 PM   #23790
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
i7 4790k
Two gtx 760 in SLI
Gigabyte z97 gaming 5 mobo
16gigs ram
Samsung 850evo 500gig

all dat ramz.

i been wanting to pick up another ssd. waiting for lower prices

Quote:
still need to get for ps4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2015, 12:11 AM   #23791
Fatso

Quote:
You can never buy it enough

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote:

all dat ramz.

i been wanting to pick up another ssd. waiting for lower prices

still need to get for ps4
Its kind of a waste. Really only need 8 gigs if you're just gaming.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 03-06-2015, 12:29 AM   #23792
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is what my friend says too.

fakn steam be makin me have all deez games. i cant hold all these games.jpg

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2015, 12:32 AM   #23793
Fatso

Quote:
is what my friend says too.

fakn steam be makin me have all deez games. i cant hold all these games.jpg
Get a caviar blue hare drive. Games don't really perform any better on an ssd. BF4 is one of the few games that benefits from SSDs
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 03-06-2015, 12:37 AM   #23794
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

si, but much faster response with regular work tho. u dont have ps4 anymore?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2015, 01:17 AM   #23795
stonehenge

Cez, keep the ssd as your main drive for OS speed and boot times, then get a second regular HD to install games to and store pr0n/hentai

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

I have 3 drives in mine. One SSD (only like 80gb) and two mirrored 1tb drives with stuffs and game installs.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:21 AM   #23796
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

all dem drives

just remembered that my case doesnt fit the SSD's well

the trays to hold HD's are too big for mine and it didnt come with a smaller plate to hold it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2015, 01:31 AM   #23797
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

My shit should still be decent, just need new gpu

i5-2500k @ 4.0ghz
Gigabyte z68 mobo
8gb 1600mh RAM
128gb SSD for win 8.1
1TB storage WD black
2x Sapphire HD 6870s in crossfire
Old 03-06-2015, 03:08 PM   #23798
stonehenge

So I took a look at that HP with the i5 and that mobo isn't going to work. It is a small form factor POS. The PSU connects to the mobo with three separate small square plugs on 3 differents spots on the board. Then a separate cable comes out of the board with the sata power plugs on it.

So there's no way I could use my PSU with that board and the HP PSU is most likely designed to have just enough wattage to run exactly what ships with the box. My GTX will kill it.

I can still look into a Mobo then steal the CPU/RAM from the HP though. Do those older i5's use the same socket as the newer i7s? Dfw a mobo that I can upgrade later on. Haven't looked into CPUs/Mobos in a long time.

Quote:
all dem drives

just remembered that my case doesnt fit the SSD's well

the trays to hold HD's are too big for mine and it didnt come with a smaller plate to hold it
Most cases have different screw holes to holds 2.5" drives. Sometimes they're on the bottom of the tray instead of the sides. If yours doesn't have that, you can get adapters. There are a few different styles of adapters, here's one example:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817997037
Old 03-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #23799
Fatso

That i5 is an 1155 socket. Newer sockets are either 1150 or 2011. You can still find 1155 socket mobos on new egg.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Old 03-06-2015, 04:53 PM   #23800
stonehenge

hmm then idk if I want to invest in a mobo that I can't really upgrade later.

I mean I guess I could always upgrade to an older i7 that uses the 1155 socket but then I'm just dropping more money on old shit. I'll just wait until I can afford a newer CPU/Mobo/RAM combo.